It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge blast in San Bruno; neighborhood on fire

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Horrible being trapped in that inferno. The FBI just showed up according to KCAL here in LA.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if it was a meteorite. It isn't like they'll say as much if it was, obviously, judging from the media's deliberate ignoring of these sort of things. This is sort of hard to ignore, though. Lot's of reports of a fireball or plane being scrubbed from the net.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

Are (were) you personally on the scene? If so, was there any sound such as a plane or anything coming from the heavens? In the initial video sequence there appears to be distinct smoke plumes coming from the sky...

edit on 9-9-2010 by davidmann because: Add question about plumes which appear to come from heaven

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

No, I'm across the bay in Berkeley. Watching this on local channels and checking for YT vids. Eyewitness reports said the ground rose up, they heard a shwooshing sound, then it blew up. My stomach aches and I cannot imagine what those people went thru and are going thru now. Just horrific!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by don rumsfeld
Horrible being trapped in that inferno. The FBI just showed up according to KCAL here in LA.

That's great. Soon it will be tagged on al queda. Don't be surprised if berkeley gal loses her tapes. Embed if you can. Looks like something came from sky.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Looks the like a scene from the movie Volcano with fires burning spreading to all the buildings....Just hope no lava moving down the street like the movie,,,,,

How rare something like this happens in the United States?

link   
This gas line break was right on the San Andreas fault line strike zone.

Sounds like a gas line may have been damaged by earth movement and finely failed.

link   
When they did this latest update on ATS they made it very sensitive to double posting

edit on 9-9-2010 by ANNED because: double post

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

OMGlordRAWRinuyasha2 | September 09, 2010 Sorry for no Audio, A couple of retards were screaming and hollering at me to leave but I kept on taping this, Enjoy, I hope I did better than the last time I uploaded my video, Keep watching and I'll keep you posted.

Will people be suing PG&E now?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Here is a link to live stream ABC7
abclocal.go.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Lets hope it was a plane, an asteroid or a gas line. If mother earth did this all by herself then there will be bigger ttrouble just over the hill

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by PatriotsPride

Whoa, this live video is incredible. What a scene...

edit on 9-9-2010 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
CBS 5 news interviewed a gentleman that lives up the hill from where the explosion happened. Said he and a buddy were in his garage and they heard a huge rumble and they thought it was a low plane, then he said his radio cut off and they heard and felt the explosion. He also said that a week ago they and many others reported to PG&E that they were smelling gas in the area - gas smells coming out of the sewers.. PG&E came out to check, told people to close their windows and garages, and then they got in the truck and drove away. And nothing was done. Hmmmm.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
CBS 5 news is reporting that the line has not been capped yet, but it looks as though the giant flame has diminished. Looks like PG&E is going to be in the local news for some time to come.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mistafaz

Yes, I heard them say on Channel 9 there was a crater. My first thought was meteor impact hit a natural gas line.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

toastt21a | September 09, 2010 An explosion so massive authorities believed a jetliner had crashed tore through this upscale neighborhood earlier tonight. No word on casualties but the explosion/fire are now being blamed on a huge gas leak

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

WOW! If there are documented reports of gas odor in that area from a week ago, than criminal proceedings should occur soon.

Seeing images of cars melting into the street is insane. They said that green grass was burning because of the heat.

abclocal.go.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I visited youtube. There are people talking of a blackout and meteorite strike. I was unallowed to post, no bunny munny for me.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join