It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gulf Stargate, Atlantean Ruins, UFOs and Nano Organism? *VIDEO*

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

no.

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

...and to those that see it as nothing more than a 'crap youtube video' - that is fine
, you're not the ones I post this for anyway

edit on 10-9-2010 by watchZEITGEISTnow because: no no no no noooooo

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

But WZN.....

I truly think it's a send up.

I truly think you should have a another look at it.....

Can't you see the clues that have been left to show you that?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 10-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Can someone give me that 10 seconds of my life back

joke removed

edit on 10-9-2010 by vinunleaded because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2010 by vinunleaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

To me all this represents is how long humanity has been enslaved by the egomaniacs running the show and controling humanity and our enviroments as well as all living species.

If we had taken another direction this place would not have submerged but been a merger in our shared history.

Interesting non the less, I always love your important finds...

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by vinunleaded
Can we add a new rule to this forum. If you live below the Mason Dixon line, please refrain from posting your thoughts.

Excuse me?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

IMO ET's are real and have been coming to Earth for thousands of years, if not longer.

IMO History as it's taught to us, is more or less fiction woven with fine threads of truth and half-truths for believability.

IMO I realize the majority of us know virtually nothing about the Universe (multiverse) we inhabit, and conventional science spews out theory presented and taught as fact, in order to cover our ignorance.

BUT..alarm bells ALWAYS ring, whenever a video, an e-mail or even a face to face conversation, starts out by stating that if we do not agree with it's message or content, then we are to be considered and consider ourselves 'SLOW'..

This is how this video started out. Using pseudo-psychological traps, to ensnare the viewer with the fear of ridicule. The fear of being branded mentally sub-par for not seeing and agreeing with the message.

This is an age old tactic of coercion, targeting the unwary. If the message and the messenger were on the level, and held clear, unassailable evidence to back it/them up, no such underhand tactic would be required.

Connecting the dots to a 'blood ritual' (chapter 1), is SO subjective it is not worth serious consideration.
A pentagram, connecting various cities and monuments can be achieved anywhere on Earth! I could take any map and perform the same thing. There is no mention of why Chicago,IL was chosen to be a point of the pentagram, nor was there reason given to the significance of any of the other points either. They appeared to be a random selection of places, chosen simply to accommodate and more or less fit with the design the editor wanted to draw; i.e. a pentagram.

The only portion of the video that held any genuine interest for me, was the section showing the five pointed star shaped object. Although interesting, we were given no scale, nor links to examine the original media it was found in for ourselves.

Apart from that, the editing and construction of the video was (IMO) quite irritating. The titles were annoying, inasmuch as they would scroll up the screen, drawing our attention to this section or that, only to cover up the section of seabed we were being instructed to examine! The diagonal and swirling wipes were distracting too.

All in all, given that i have a very real, lifelong interest in the subjects the video professes to cover, i was not impressed at all.

These are my honest impressions and opinions of the video, in no way am i trying to belittle anyone for what they happen to believe about this video. I will not suggest they are 'slow' or dim witted. if they don't happen to agree with me, unlike the author of this video.

Thank you for your time and trouble in posting though mate.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I'm all for atlantean stargates. Hell, if they had them at our local landscape store I'd have a couple in my own garden! (depending on price of course). Anyone know if there are plans to mass produce them!? Maybe give one away with a packet of cereal or for emailing ten lucky people receive your free stargate. Forgive the rather sarcarstic sound to this post, early morning here and just checking my avatar pic really. god speed all you stargate astronauts or whatever you are. I'm on your side!

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

WZN.....

I still think it's a parody!

I mean look at this still frame.....

We can't see the hidden UFO because.....well.....they've hidden it!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ab441106e5b9.jpg[/atsimg]

Come on.....you gotta admit that's pretty funny!

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Hello,

Well I consider myself to be open minded and like to entertain many theories whilst at the same time being skeptical, but I have to say the video in the OP’s post was well, to put it politely, rubbish and was full mis-information which was portrayed as facts, which were shall we say were out there IMO. I am not going to go into the many failings as I am sure many on here saw them as well.

Peace

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDon

That's cool - I'm a little iffy myself on this one too...

and its when cool people like yourself give your opinion on this stuff, is when i listen to opinion.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Hello,

Your welcome.

As I said before I concider myself open minded that is why I watch the whole video in the first place, but after watching, as you say a bit iffy, sums it up really.

There is alot better information regarding many if not all the things discussed in the video to be found with a little research.

Peace

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4eb873eb1e79.jpg[/atsimg]
Someone get this dude a proper geometry set.

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

I still think it's a parody!

Me too.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ab441106e5b9.jpg[/atsimg]

It would be funnier if it had this as a sound track..

edit on 10/12/10 by atlasastro because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join