It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gulf Stargate, Atlantean Ruins, UFOs and Nano Organism? *VIDEO*

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
This is very interesting - The submerged ruins; lions head and the pyramid look like a replica of the Sphinx and the great pyramid!?

If this is real - this is truly an amazing discovery?

Watch the whole thing - especially the living oil eating "nano organism" and the glowing star?!

Follow up to BP Triple Threat. This is a compilation of BP related material that I feel needs to be in the public's mind as a means to generate discussion. All material is from previous videos except for the recent Star Thing that I captured from a BP ROV Live feed camera feed.

www.youtube.com...

Originally found here: projectcamelotproductions.com...

kerry's blog
www.youtube.com... This video is excellent information regarding the real purpose behind the BP Oil spill and what's really going on in the gulf. I have "seen" the Stargate Complex (Atlantean ruins) mentioned in this video and posted that on my blog back when it first happened. These are Atlantean ruins being purposely covered by the oil. The blood pentagram, leyline and nano bot organism are all accurate. According to a source this nano organism is thriving on the oil and morphing into a more complex intelligent organism in record time.

Is there another level to the Gulf "accident" that we are just discovering now? Usually people ask "what do you think about this?" - and lately I can only come up with "I just don't know!". Which is why we post to find out what everyone else can open our minds to perceive, see or interperate. It's a given, it will be dismissed as pareidolia by a few, and 'real' by a few more - yet no one really will know....at this point in time anyway...

Anyway enjoy the mystery!

edit on 9-9-2010 by watchZEITGEISTnow because: no reason no reason noooo reason

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
So we have satanic bood things, aliens, UFOs, Orbs, sea monsters, WW3, the NWO, time travel, Bush Sr. killing JFK, 911, Star Gates, Pyramids and BP all tied up with some crappy video of a jelly fish and things that are their we just can not see them because they have been removed. I am not sure if this is one of the craziest things I have ever seen or if it just suppose to be a parody of all that stuff.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Yep on the Jefferson Ley Line research my thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

All planned....................by TPTB.

Ritual Sacrafice.

Starred and Flagged, adds to and supports my thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FYI: David Icke talks about rituals and blood sacrifices..............Energy to feed the beings in the fourth dimension. Sounds crazy I know, BUT a couple hundred years ago, the theory of the earth revolving around the sun was "crazy".

We are so limited in our 3d perception and where we are at as a species right now............expand your perception, at least entertain the possibilities of what could be our "reality".

A closed mind and proud heart gathers no knowledge...........Ofhumandescent.

edit on 9-9-2010 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
So we have satanic bood things, aliens, UFOs, Orbs, sea monsters, WW3, the NWO, time travel, Bush Sr. killing JFK, 911, Star Gates, Pyramids and BP all tied up with some crappy video of a jelly fish and things that are their we just can not see them because they have been removed. I am not sure if this is one of the craziest things I have ever seen or if it just suppose to be a parody of all that stuff.

Pretty much my thoughts, hopefully this corny stuff is an attempt at satire...

I fail to see how this "topic" connects to UFOs and Aliens, stuff like this is best for the Grey Area...

edit on 9-9-2010 by Turiddu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Turiddu

You have a closed mind and proud heart.

You are closed to the possibilities that lie beyond our 3d perception.

Sad.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Ahh, the pseudo-religious reply I should have been expecting. A classic tactic in use by "believers".

I'm sorry, but I'm going to need real evidence for these outrageous claims. Something more than a poorly made Youtube video.

edit on 9-9-2010 by Turiddu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I hadn't seen this information before, very very interesting...I will be looking for further evidence in light of this information.
Thanks OP.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Thanks

When I saw this last night - i immediately thought of the "Orion Project" video that came out a year or so ago... but that was all doctored footage (and quite a clever idea...)...

...so when I saw this I was thinking along the same lines - until I saw the 'lions head' that is - and that's what convinced me to post!

The ritual stuff I left out - and by now I'd have thought every man and his dog would know about that 'scene' the regressives, and how they use that energy to do what they do...

...and to those that see it as nothing more than a 'crap youtube video' - that is fine
, you're not the ones I post this for anyway

So back onto 'if' this is the real thing - what in Dickens is going on!? Because this footage has been shown, is this just another case of an elephant in the living room, because I am thinking if 'they' wanted this hidden, there'd be no way we'd be seeing this footage...which leads me to think 'if' this is real - perhaps it has been leaked on purpose? Every question, has more questions on a topic as 'out there'; as this!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu
Ahh, the pseudo-religious reply I should have been expecting. A classic tactic in use by "believers".

I'm sorry, but I'm going to need real evidence for these outrageous claims. Something more than a poorly made Youtube video.

Did you watch the vid?

Did I read that guy claiming the sphinx faces west?

Harte

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Jee, that kinda reminds me of a thread I posted. Atlantis Rising in The Gulf

Guess I'm not the only one who sees this. I can assure you my friends, those "nanobots" are NOT Jellyfish. The UFO/USO down there are benevolent, they come from Atlantis, and yes, there really is a pyramid and a sphinx down there. There is power behind the Ley lines, there are portals to the underworld, innerworld, and ALL dimensions on this planet. That circular structure is similar to the cenote at Chichen Itza Found HERE All those "sinkholes" opening up, are not what you think they are.

Do not fear The Ancient Ones. If I were reading this, I would question why corporations like BP are trying to hide this wonderful information. WE FOUND ATLANTIS, finally!!! We should celebrate no?

Keep your eyes open and your heads up, things are about to get... interesting.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turiddu

Well, your have good luck today.

Just read Leira7's answer.

Originally posted by leira7
Jee, that kinda reminds me of a thread I posted. Atlantis Rising in The Gulf

Guess I'm not the only one who sees this. I can assure you my friends, those "nanobots" are NOT Jellyfish. The UFO/USO down there are benevolent, they come from Atlantis, and yes, there really is a pyramid and a sphinx down there. There is power behind the Ley lines, there are portals to the underworld, innerworld, and ALL dimensions on this planet. That circular structure is similar to the cenote at Chichen Itza Found HERE All those "sinkholes" opening up, are not what you think they are.

Do not fear The Ancient Ones. If I were reading this, I would question why corporations like BP are trying to hide this wonderful information. WE FOUND ATLANTIS, finally!!! We should celebrate no?

Keep your eyes open and your heads up, things are about to get... interesting.

Is very obvious she must have some of those nanobots in a lab and now can prove the "truth" because she is really to assure us.

Btw, i will be totally scared if those aliens had some relation with mayans, i really dont like human sacrifices.

edit on 9-9-2010 by MonteroReal because: estaba aburrido

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

Sad.

Believing anything and everything without the slightest iota of critical thinking, or any thinking, does not make one open-minded.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
That video is some of the most arrogant, unintelligent tripe ever posted in this forum. The author thinks he is a genius because it is able to make a triangle out of three different points and a pentagram out of five and suffers from the worst sort of pareidolia. He takes things wildly out of context and makes even wilder assumptions. All without the slightest bit of evidence. And you are supposed to take his word for it, bow down before his wisdom, otherwise you're slow. However, for all his genius (and lies about the video) he's too stupid to realize the Onion HR 8971 video is referring zombies.

However, the object at 4.45 stumped me. Whatever could it be?

Please, could we get a show of hands of who believes a single word of this video? I'd like to be able to put you on ignore because it is obvious you have nothing intelligent to contribute to any discussion on this forum.

edit on 9-9-2010 by DoomsdayRex because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2010 by DoomsdayRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

Sad.

Believing anything and everything without the slightest iota of critical thinking, or any thinking, does not make one open-minded.

Amen!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I love youtube videos like this. It reminds me that this subject is infected with ignorant morons. I mean seriously, anyone who watches this and doesn't laugh out loud has some serious "open mind" issues. I think I will make a youtube video that will have EVERY conspiracy theory ever thought of smashed into one gigantic clusterfudge and then watch people around here tell me how genius it was, lol.

edit on 9-9-2010 by IgnoreTheFacts because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

thats just the usual for ATS

and lets be fair, you probably follow some crazy ideal too like that, but didnt realize yet

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I followed this a bit while it was occurring. It's a bit much for me but you may find these links of interest.

YouTube poster with numerous related videos
One thread from ATS poster interested in this

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Really bad video....
To fast..Cant make out anything...

In my eyes when you make something like this, you have "SOMETHING" to hide...

Do it again and do it right....

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

EXT.UN.L*CIENT.msg

how can it be said
said so not to blame
if what was read
present deceit a shame
shame to the who present not sure
mabey trully HUMBLE
and nothing more
could be entangled web deep with them
mabey not want to BRING LIGHT ON DIM
IF DECEIT IS THE GAME TODAY
then shall these minipulators GET THEIR DAY
over time 1 wonderded would www allow
themselves to be tampered YES EVEN FOUL
OBSERVED THEM WELL detect the game
oh for their SOULS ashyia and the SHALL PLAY THE GAME
evil is NATAS
PURE EVIL HE IS NOT
the BRIGHTEST will BURN the
then CLAIM THOU SPOT
SICK tamper with DARKNESS
yet cant see the flame
THAT ONE DAY SHALL COME
to BURN and MAIM
IF THIS WAS OUT OF LOVE
GOD BLESS THEM FEET
but if it is evil MAY WE CREEP IN THEIR SLEEP
remember 1z darker the other LIGHTER IN SOURCE
so when its time all IN BETWEEN THIS FORCE

TRANSMITTED******* -------+

STAR AND FLAG

edit on 9/10/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: TRANSMITTED******* -------+

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   

WZN.....

I love a good send up!

Sometimes it is good to use a little humour to highlight the silliness out there.

It seems our senses of humour are well aligned!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 10-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Clarification

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join