It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need help..

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

Unless you experience this as well, please do not make assumptions. Please do not attempt to intimidate the OP with herd mentality. Who really cares how others might perceive this? That's hardly at issue. What is at issue is the OP coming to terms with what has happened and understanding what's going on. Unless you are one who experiences these things, your advice is probably not sage here.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by typwar

Receiving these messages is a gift. I have been healed of physical maladies and have been given other forms of help in receiving these messages. Sometimes, when I sit in meditation, they come to visit me - many of them - just to smile at me and wave.

There have been times when I felt like things were becoming too confused for me to understand. I felt like I would fail in my task here, but they have always let me know that things are fine, that I'm fine, and that there's nothing to worry about. I use tarot cards sometimes during particularly difficult times, just to be sure my messages are being received correctly. There are times when you feel abandoned by them. There is a reason for this so don't worry when it happens, though things are happening faster now so it may not happen to you. Use the pendulum for reassurance but trust first in your ability to receive the messages and then follow your heart.

Even so, sometimes you'll receive messages that are true but you won't like them. I'm now sitting unemployed despite all attempts at finding work. Nothing takes. Nothing I try works out. They told me I have to be unemployed and although I know this is true, I don't know the reason for it and I don't want to accept it. I've never been without work in over thirty years. It's a bitter pill for me. But so it is. So it must be.

There have been many other messages too. If you would like to move to private messages, we could compare notes, particularly if you have ever received a symbol.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
pics of that thing in your back or it didn't happen

but if they are telling you to do things. do it!!

you might wind up the savior of humanity that way or something.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by typwar

Ah through your chip, ok, understood.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by typwar

I am not saying you are nuts but I cant rule that out either. To be sure I would take myself and get examined by my doctor and a psychiatrist just to make sure. Crazy people rarely realize they are crazy. And what has better odds that you are loosing your mind or that you have been abducted by aliens?

You might be telling the truth as you see it. The problem with truth is that it is subjective. Get checked out.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by typwar

How do you know its there in your neck, have you had Xrays or is this something you feel and think is there. Please answer if you may.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I can feel it tingle in my neck when I get the messages.
I got a new message a while ago, but it was more just to calm me down then anything special.

I was nervous to take the bus for the first time to high school and I heard a weird WEIRD voice tell me it will be OK, and the implant area tingled so yea..

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Put some crystals around your house a pray for the kind spirits to remove it from you. Think for yourself.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
You don't have an implant. You are experiencing auditory hallucinations and delusions.

Whatever you do, don't take it too seriously, and do whatever you hear if by the odd chance they are entities speaking to you, it would be stupid to assume they want the best for you. Please take that advice, or I'm sure I'll be seeing you on the news after some triple murder.

My take, is it's simply your own subconscious, this is an effect of high dopamine, low serotonin. Try socializing more with people and keep active.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Thibotham

Think what you want.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by typwar

Listen bud, If you are hearing voices telling you to do things, why would you follow them? If they really are aliens talking to you, they could be trying to make you do terrible things.

I've been through this, I know exactly what's happening here. It's a gift and a curse at the same time. Do not automatically listen to everything you are told to do. You have no idea if these aliens want what is best for you.

edit on 15-9-2010 by Thibotham because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I never did any of what they told me, I don't trust them quite yet.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Lol hilarius you just compaired yourself to jesus

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by theinsidebug

I was actually thinking that it could have been something like that.. But two nights ago I felt it vibrating again and pictures of greys appeared in my head as well as a human-grey hybrid which was very scary.. So I don't think the gov would be showing me those pictures but who knows.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
What if YOU stimulate that spot above your spine in some way? What happens then?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by typwar

I know you just turned 19-20.

You do know that's the age when Schizophrenia fully emerges right?

Just some food for thought.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I am 14...

Evergreen I do not know how I could stimulate that spot, any ideas?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by theinsidebug

There isn't any bed bugs here!

edit on 19-9-2010 by typwar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join