It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rare, Tiny, Supercute Baby Seahorse Found in British Waters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Rare, Tiny, Supercute Baby Seahorse Found in British Waters

File this under A for adorable. The Seahorse Trust, after years of surveying the fish in British waters, has finally found, measured and photographed a baby seahorse, which is also called a fry.

They managed to measure the 1.6 inch creature, and snap the photograph above, before the baby returned to the sea bed. Read More www.wired.com...

Wired.com

--------------

Heh, I find it amazing that life can be so small. I created a thread on Ultra-tiny frogs discovered living like faeries inside pitcher plants and ATS Memeber havok said.

"To me, these creatures just confirm all of our original thoughts on species...
...and what we haven't discovered yet.

Imagine all the creatures that are amphibious, or mammalian that are so small, we haven't witnessed them yet.

This make me think about all the creatures that remain undiscovered around the world, and which ones we will never find....because of our own apathy.

Looks like more are starting to show. How awesome is that?

-Enjoy.

edit on 9-9-2010 by Oozii because: Fix Source of Information.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
File this under P for precious while you are at it, what a little cutie is right. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
ooooohhhh! I want one! I supposed I'd have to have a saltwater aquarium. They are adorable, and would go great with some sea monkeys!

join