It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence To Explain

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Fast forward: 9-11 happened. The question is, was it planned by our government or a bunch of cave-dwelling Arabs?
Sometimes less (questions) is more.

It's becoming more and more obvious that there's not so much evidence of a conspiracy than there is evidence that the conspiracy theorists' evidence for conspiracy is comprised entirely of horribly bad information they're getting from elsewhere. The OP's reference of Judy Woods' "dustification of steel" and "WTC bathtub was undamaged" claims is a blatant case in point which can be proven to be complete rubbish with a 30 second Google search, but there's also your claim the hijackers were "a bunch of cave dwelling arabs". Now, thanks to you, there's going to be people running around thinking the hijackers were knuckle dragging illiterate cavemen rather than universitity educated zealots from middle class families, with their leader having pilot's licenses from every country he's been to. Please present evidece that Mohammed Atta spent even ONE day in a cave.

If you're seeing so much "blatant evidence" as you claim then why do you need to be making up lies like this?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by PookztA

" WTC 9/11 Ground Zero Jan. 17th 2008 | Fuming and Hosing Down STILL Happening: "

Abe ,

I'm fairly certain that most of the questions in your OP have been addressed numerous times on ATS . As one poster said though , that is a lot of questions to ask at one time .

I could address each and every one of them individually but , I don't intend to spend the entire day replying to one thread .

However , I will address the issue quoted above . I have watched that youtube video before . There is absolutely nothing at all sinister about what is taking place in the video .

" Fuming and hosing down " is a misunderstanding on your part , just as much as it was a misunderstanding on the part of whomever shot the video .

The only thing spectacular about the video is that it just goes to show that some people can create a conspiracy out of ANYTHING .

Please don't take that as being directed at you personally , as it is directed more at whomever made the video .

I see that you are in the medical field so , I am going to assume that you might not have extensive knowledge or hands-on experience in the construction industry . I , on the other hand have the knowledge / experience in that regard . Education , training , and experience . I have spent the majority of my working life in the field of construction . From the planning , developement and construction phases . I have built different sectors of the construction industry from the ground up .

With that said , I will now address the six questions in the video :

1) Why is this area and these boots being hosed down ?
Although I couldn't tell from the vid that the 'area' was being hosed down , the workers would be hosing there boots down for a couple of reasons ...a) they were preparing to get off into some wet concrete and , therefore , washing the dirt/mud from their boots , or , b) they had just climbed out of some wet concrete and were washing the concrete from their boots .

2) Should these beams be this rusty ?
Yes . There is nothing sinister or abnormal about the beams being rusty-looking . Pull up any number of searches and you will see this is not unusual during construction . There are even photos of the construction of the towers that show steel being put up that looked like this .

3) What are they doing shifting all this mud/dirt around ?
It is a construction site . No further explanation needed .

4) Why do some trucks have tarps on ?
I don't know about New York but , most states have laws that require trucks to tarp their loads . You can see the truck in the video , rolling the tarp back as he exits the site . In all probability , all trucks leaving that site were probably tarping their loads . I'm pretty sure this is a D.O.T. requirement . If your load is not tarped , you can be ticketed for an "unsecured load" . Tarping the loads prevent dirt/debris from flying out as it travels down the roadways . This is also why you see those stickers on the back of trucks that read "Stay back 200 feet . Not responsible for broken windshields" .

5) What is all this white dust fuming ?
For starters the dust is not "fuming" . If you will notice , there are two pieces of heavy equipment setting there . Those are pile-drivers . They are used to drive pilings into the ground , most of the time , steel beams . They are also referred to as 'hammers' in the field . Now , it was hard for me to tell exactly what was going on , due to the dust . But , I'm going to hazard a guess that they were either driving piles into the ground , or , they were using a jackhammer . Both operations would cause this type of dust activity . Nothing unusual there .

6) Why is this cable being thoroughly hosed down ?
Simply put , that is not a cable . That is a concrete vibrator . It is used to vibrate the concrete , in order to remove air pockets/cavities . It also disperses the aggregate in the concrete mix , ensuring a more uniform pour . If it is left in one spot too long , it will cause too much aggregate to settle towards the bottom . Once you have used it , you remove it from the concrete and wash the fresh concrete off , otherwise you have dried concrete building up on it . If you look close , you can see that the diameter at the end is larger than the rest of it . This tool has a nickname in the industry . It is called a donkey _ _ _ _ .

Hope this clears things up a bit for you , as there is absolutely nothing sinister going on in that video . Every bit of what you see is standard practice in the construction industry .

I have covered the entire video , giving rational , credible explanations for everything that is observed in the video .
I can therfore state , there is absolutely nothing in the video that presents evidence of DEW , or any other conspiracy theory , for that matter .

Piledrivers :www.agd-equipment.co.uk...

Concrete vibrator , smaller version :www2.northerntool.com...

edit on 10-9-2010 by okbmd because: Edit to add links

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I love these hilarious and unscientific answers I am getting. Amazing how quickly people will try to deny certain pieces of evidence, while completely ignoring others.

Please explain ALL of the evidence I have listed in the first post of this thread, and please also explain ALL the evidence found at Dr. Judy Wood's website: drjudywood.com...

Until you do, you are just another troll that claims she has been debunked when in fact she is the ONLY 9/11 researcher to not only explain all the evidence, but also the only researcher to file that evidence in a court of law.

Perhaps your time would be better spent asking Mr. Gage and Dr. Jones why they don't use all that TV time they get to announce a public court case against the corporations who hired NIST to do the 9/11 "investigations".

When another scientist can better explain all the evidence Dr. Wood has gathered, please let me know.

Thanks,

-Abe

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez
M2 Medical Student
B.S. Biology / Neurobiology

edit on 10-9-2010 by PookztA because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Fast forward: 9-11 happened. The question is, was it planned by our government or a bunch of cave-dwelling Arabs?
Sometimes less (questions) is more.

I love how you give people two options:

1. our government did it
2. the arabs did it

who are you trying to kid? what about this option:

3. Dr. Alan Sabrosky (Ph.D., University of Michigan) is a writer and consultant specializing in national and international security affairs. In December 1988, he received the Superior Civilian Service Award after more than five years of service at the U.S. Army War College as Director of Studies, Strategic Studies Institute, and holder of the General of the Army Douglas MacArthur Chair of Research. He is listed in WHO'S WHO IN THE EAST (23rd ed.). A Marine Corps Vietnam veteran and a 1986 graduate of the U.S. Army War College, Dr. Sabrosky's teaching and research appointments have included the United States Military Academy, the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), Middlebury College and Catholic University; while in government service, he held concurrent adjunct professorships at Georgetown University and the Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS). Dr. Sabrosky has lectured widely on defense and foreign affairs in the United States and abroad. Dr. Sabrosky, along with many other military personel, have concluded that Israeli’s Mossad did 9/11, to send us to war against their enemies in the Middle East. Read more about his conclusions here: www.veteranstoday.com... and about the topic of Israel's attack on the USS Liberty: www.veteranstoday.com... and the related topic of the 'dancing Israelis' who were caught filming and celebrating the 9/11 attacks as they happened, and the testimony of one of the police officers who arrested them, here: www.youtube.com... )

Innocent until proven guilty of course, but it is much more likely that Mossad organized 9/11 than our own government. More evidence is needed, but please do not present the topic as if there are only 2 possibilities.

Cheers,

-Abe

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez
M2 Medical Student
B.S. Biology / Neurobiology

youtube.com...
facebook.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by PookztA

What is so hilarious and unscientific about the answers I gave you ? And , who are you calling a troll ? I'm not clear , on who it is you're talking to yet so , I'll save my response until you clear that up .

I gave you a solid explanation for everything found in that video . You can take it or leave it , I really don't care . But don't start the name-calling just because the truth and FACTS don't fit into your conspiracy theory .

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
reply to post by PookztA

I'm fairly certain that most of the questions in your OP have been addressed numerous times on ATS .

The statement I quoted is something that a troll would say. A troll is someone who ignores evidence yet still holds a strong opinion. You simply ignore all but one of the questions found in the first post of this thread, questions which touch on some of the evidence which must be explained, and the reason you give for ignoring all but one of these questions is because you are, "fairly certain most of the questions have been addressed."

Unfortunately you are wrong, as many of the questions have not been addressed by ATS, especially the personal experiences I have had which are brought up at the bottom of the list in the first post.

To this day, the only person who has successfully addressed and explained this evidence is Dr. Judy Wood, and until you put forth a more simple, scientific explanation which addresses all this evidence, I have no reason to take you seriously. Please explain the evidence, for that is all that matters.

Thanks,

-Abe

edit on 10-9-2010 by PookztA because: typo

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by PookztA

Wow - What a steaming pile of stupid......

Try to answer a few

Hurricane Erin - closest point it approached land was 105 miles east of Bermuda, nowhere near land, it was hundreds of miles from NYC. No need to report anything about it

Power disruptions - aircraft impacts caused massive power disruptions as shock would trip circuit breakers

Cars rusted - easy the paint was burned off by fires leaving bare steel which rusts

Cars warped - again vehicle fires, hundreds of cars were burned or crushed. Also the wrecks were TOWED there in subsequent days during cleanup

Hurricane Erin - closest point it approached land was 105 miles east of Bermuda, nowhere near land, it was hundreds of miles from NYC. No need to report anything about it

REPLY:- When ever there is a hurricane it gets every second of media coverage they can. When they do the news they report hurricanes in the GOM even when doing New York weather!

Cars rusted - easy the paint was burned off by fires leaving bare steel which rusts

REPLY:- Go speak to a fireman! If the car is on fire to the extent that it strips the car of paint, the fire will be hot enough to melt the tires from radiant heat. Door panels right next to the rear tires were stripped but the tires were fully inflated! they were not stripped by FIRE.

Cars warped - again vehicle fires, hundreds of cars were burned or crushed. Also the wrecks were TOWED there in subsequent days during cleanup

REPLY: same as above. see the pictures of the rear tires still intact even though the car is literally MELTED

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by PookztA

Israel (to me) equates to the US government. They're both complicit....as is Britain (The Vatican too but not sure they were tied in to 9-11) But these four power-houses are the Elite!
USA, Israel, Britain and the Vatican.

Hey. That's just my take on who the criminal Globalists are. There are probably more.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join