It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If elections were tomorrow: For which ex-president would you vote for?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Only if cheating on your wife constantly doesn't count as being a liar. Or hiding your health issues. I think everyone forgets that the guy was in office less than 3 years. I think if he had 8, he would have gotten caught with his hand in the, um...."cookie jar" like Clinton did.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Jechu

Lincoln wasn't terribly fond of the constitution and invaded the south to start the War for Southern Independence. He also would have deported all blacks to Liberia, as he considered them to be an inferior race, and stated that we could not treat them as political or social equals because it would destroy the nation and the white race. Had he lived two more weeks, he would have implemented his plan to send them to Panama to dig the canal and leave them there. Obama, FDR, Wilsoon, all communists. Kennedy lowered taxes and would be considered a conservative today, and sought to destroy the communist regime in Viet Nam. He was caught asleep at the wheel during the cuban missile chrisis and nearly got us nuked. Thank FDR for not letting Patton finish off the Ruskies. Washington, Reagan, Ford, Adams. Those are the top four. But if I were opening a new mosque, or seeking the implementation of sharia law and a communist state I'd go with Obama. If you feel compelled to ask permission to cross the street, send all your money to the fed, and have a washington pinhead tell you how to live while being monitered by a camera on every corner, you have to go with Obama.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by satnav_c-1

I'm not american either! But it is interesting to see how the US feels =)

Most are choosing presidents with high rankings of honesty and not "war" presidents.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by indianajoe77

I would totally appreciate that type of a leader.
Someone that knew what they had access to as far as might,
and wasnt afraid to use it to sweep the nasty dirty crap away for good, or for at least awhile.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

To answer that, these wonderful notes that you have mentioned are fitting for the times. Teddy Roosevelt was
an incredibly intelligent human being. Like us all , he was imperfect and made some questionable decisions.
In the long run, I would say that most valuable would be the results for the future history of the nation and world
at large. Do the scales of blind justice balance? Did more of the decisions he made benefit the people?
In my humble opinion, he was The Most Democratic Republican in the last American Century.

I read an Incredible biography about some of his years in office. I cant remember the title now, but I will
recall it and U2U the Title. I read a lot of books(threw my TV in a dumpster), and this is one of the better
ones. Maybe you have already enjoyed it?

All the same, thanks for the reply. Starred and added as friend.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I think that i will vote for Frank Roosevelt,he did a good job in presidency,he is qualified.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
ANY anti federalist would do.

GW, no not him, George Washington.

Jefferson
Jackson
James Madison

That is the short list.

The long list would be anyone of them that believed in privatized banking instead of the nationalized banks.

That federal reserve is the man behind the curtain, controlled by the banksters.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join