learn more

Paster cancels Quran burning

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 375610

Jesus and Muhammad got along why can't we?

pure blasphemy
the unforgivable sin
how shameful

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
At the risk of being labelled...

It sure is nice to have a handy list of all the people on ATS who I can safely class as bigoted Muslim haters. You know, the ones that don't have any idea about what they're talking about, and base all of their opinions on what they see on the TV News.

Occaisionally you get gifted with these things.

Does anyone realise that this is just PURE media manipulation by the usual suspects? As PsyOps goes, it's simple, but effective.

Parallex.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Question:
Would Muslims go berserk if someone burned a cartoon of Mohamed?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Apaprently they'd go berserk if my Alphabits spelled out "Mohammad" and I ate them.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Ill just take his place and burn some books myself this weekend. Its starting to get cold here in the bay area. all that globle warming is really chilling things out around here

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 375610

I think it goes to show atheists are nothing like you make them out to be. I know plenty of atheists and religion is such a non-issue to them that they would never speak out against ANY religion in such a way as this because it only lends credence to the idea that religion is valid. The only time atheists (the ones that I know at least) get peeved about religion is when people try to shove it down their throats and denigrate them for being an atheist.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Jesus and Muhammad got along why can't we?

pure blasphemy
the unforgivable sin
how shameful

Isn't it glorious? We need more pictures of Jesus doing blasphemous things.

For now, my avatar will suffice.

Parallex.

edit on 9-9-2010 by Parallex because: for my small minded mistake in referring to homosexuality in a negative light. Sorry!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Question:
Would Muslims go berserk if someone burned a cartoon of Mohamed?

don't know
but for sure they would send an assassin to kill
the creator of the cartoon

and also

send a suicide bomber to plant explosives
in a vehicle outside the offices of the
publisher of the cartoon in times square.

Both are documented.

link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

reply to post by Parallex

Shame on both of you. For one homosexuality is in no way blasphemy or a bad thing.

link   
IMO he either received death threats or the FBI moved in. He sure has made a name for himself, now he's going to a meeting re the moque in NYC. So they say they will relocate and Terry will take the credit for that

Strange how someone like this can just come out of the woodwork.

edit on 9-9-2010 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Perhaps now this imbecile can use his time constructively, like:

a) reading the book before passing judgment on it
b) mounting altar boys (isn't that the in thing for church leaders these days?)

Just go away you old buzzard and let your time come.

brill

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Fantastic post. I get a bit sick of reading all this anti Muslim rhetoric. All religions have a LOT to answer for, that is for sure.

Muslim does not equal terrorist.

Most of the anti-Muslim people here have probably never been to a Muslim country and never seen that Muslim people, the majority of them, are welcoming, kind and very friendly. The same can be said for any nation or member of any religion. You get the bad with the good, but you don't paint everyone with the same brush because of a bad minority.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Just some perspective

some guy buring the koran

and of course other books of interest used as a heat source

Book burning rules!!!

I do NOT enjoy the concepts of burning any books.

but meh, I can come around to the concept of toasting mythos books that people kill one another over..

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

reply to post by boondock-saint

Shame on both of you. For one homosexuality is in no way blasphemy or a bad thing.

AGREED, My post was erroneous and I certainly did not mean to imply that homosexuality was bad. Apologies.

Parallex.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

No
shame on you for portraying a lie
to the public that Jesus was gay.

If you wanna get porked
that's you're choice
but don't force that [snip]
on my beliefs.

Jesus was not gay
and he spoke about it
in the Bible as being wrong
and even destroyed
a city over it.

What you serve is a lie.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
if it was up 2 me i would of burned every last one in the library
those supposed peacefull muslims burn our nation flags and desicrate our culture in our own countrys while we try and bring peace and happyness to thers
f**k um the lot of um if they dont want our help leave them be in ther beating wives,cutting kids hands of mud hut country my cousin died for them and for what

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

No
shame on you for portraying a lie
to the public that Jesus was gay.

If you wanna get porked
that's you're choice
but don't force that [snip]
on my beliefs.

Jesus was not gay
and he spoke about it
in the Bible as being wrong
and even destroyed
a city over it.

What you serve is a lie.

Chill my friend. All we're perpetrating is a bit of 'slap and tickle' about your favourite religion!

Jesus loved a bit of it!

Back on topic eh guys? Does anyone have any positively tangible theories about what has gone on behind the scenes here?

Parallex.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Not what went on behind the scenes, but a theory on what this situation will result in...

CNN, after it came through that there was no deal...at all...started talking about who is to blame for this captivation of some dude with an awesome 'stache.

They mused back and forth that hmm...maybe it was our fault. They tried to blame it on the Prez talking about it...but that wouldn't have happened if the news wasn't covering this.

This was on the news all day for a reason. Either to distract us, or to cause a change somewhere. If it's to cause a change, it's to tighten the grip on news outlets. Think about it...if they have to run their stories through some agency...or gotta wait a certain amount of time...we can have REAL Government control of the media.

It would only be a matter of time before it trickles down to teh interwebs. And that matter of time would be very, very short.

but if this was a "clean" situation, I think the Feds threatened him....

or....the Feds were like look, something bad is going to happen already (false flag) it's either you at the center of it or you get to walk away.

ok....my tin foil hat is off now.

edit on 9/9/2010 by iamsupermanv2 because: to add the Fed part

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Well everyone is a bigot of some kind or another lately it seems.
I heard a politician on tv today saying that anyone that supported this guy was a bigot.

I think that anyone that DIDN'T support the guy's right to expression is some sort of CONSTITUTIONAL bigot.

I know who the sheep are now- carrying their little tv sets across the landscape of America to the mouth of the beast.

And I ain't Christian.

So there. BURN THAT.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
See - threats of violence do work.

John Lennon could have sat outside this guy's church for a year with flowers in his hair and the Korans would have gone up in smoke.

Threaten a little Jihad with a side order of head severing - and shazam, instant change of mind.

Who said peace is the light and the way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join