It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's up - My Introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Back in the early 2000's I spent alot of time on Conspiracy Theory forums, UFO Forums, and IRC Chat Rooms. Over the past few years I've personally observed so many of those strange topics we use to theorize about come to truth.

For many years it's left me, like so many of you, wondering what is the truth. What are they hiding. What is the End Game. Because when your in the dark it's one of the scariest places a human being can be.

Over the years I've watched the ever present doom and gloom conspiracy videos, and political speeches, and famous people quote videos. But in that whole time I never once saw anything that really inspired me into action. That was until I heard a speech from JFK.

But I didn't know what to-do. What could I do that would possibly lead me to the truth of anything. Well that quest has led me down many paths. One of learning to paint, program, edit video, sync sound, and make things of a creative nature.

I figured it was the one thing they were trying to kill... so it should be the one thing we all refuse to give up.

In memory of JFK and the coming 9/11 anniversary. I decided to make a video of his speech that influenced my life so greatly one evening a few years ago.

The video is a digital speed painting portrait of JFK. Enjoy and all comments welcome.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! I hope you enjoy your stay and look forward to seeing your posts!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by thepainter

Great intro...you've obviously been around the proverbial block a few times.

BTW - when I get home after work, I'm going to open the Recreational box, partake and watch your video with attention to detail. I just skipped thru it, but its evolution seemed like it was a blast.

Good on ya'...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Welcome homie. You've got some real talent and creativity, great video.

Outside of meaningless material possessions, the only thing someone can take from you is what you allow them to take. It seems most of the people on ATS are creative. I play drums, write music, have some natural artistic talent (mostly sketches/pencil work). This place is full of singers, writers, painters, musicians and thinkers. Makes you wonder what it is that draws us all here.

Regardless of your beliefs and stance(s) on the many topics here, it's a great place for people to come together and learn from one another. I look forward to seeing you around.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
thank you.

facelift... yeah i've been going around this block since 15 and I'm 33 now. it's made for a very confusing life... to say the least.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

You made that video?

If so it was fantastic. I really enjoyed it.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Kram09... yep sure did. Been spending quite a few years learning how to paint, edit, and publish. kinda a goal to get good enough to test some of these theories.

Thank You

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

It is as if JFK is speaking to us from a timeless space, and his words are as profound and inspiration now as when he spoke. Truth is truth, there are gems to be found here.

Welcome

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Hello and welcome to ATS! I hope you enjoy your time here.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
thank you antar and nosred. so far it's been pretty welcoming. plus it should be fun as i've got tons of video and travel experience in much of the subject matter.

so it's fitting

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepainter
reply to post by Kram09

Kram09... yep sure did. Been spending quite a few years learning how to paint, edit, and publish. kinda a goal to get good enough to test some of these theories.

Thank You

hello there...

you are doing stuff a lot more productive than gaming'\/streaming Mortal Combat or those hijacking games...

thank goodness there are sane people out there !~

welcome

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

hahaha... thank you. you'd be surprised... i don't own a television either. all i pretty much so is write code, draw pictures, research, and explore the imagination.

so no video games for me... unless you count the occasional Alien Invasion on Javagameplay.com which my imagination has totally convinced me that if I can get to level 999 without dying... a spaceship is going to land in my yard. a man can wish.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepainter
reply to post by St Udio

hahaha... thank you. you'd be surprised... i don't own a television either. all i pretty much so is write code, draw pictures, research, and explore the imagination.

so no video games for me... unless you count the occasional Alien Invasion on Javagameplay.com which my imagination has totally convinced me that if I can get to level 999 without dying... a spaceship is going to land in my yard. a man can wish.

You've been watching "The Last Starfighter" too many times. That is still one of my favorite movies.

Welcome to ATS, and thank you for the video. It was excellent.

edit on 9-9-2010 by sticky because: typo

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Welcome!

Had pretty much the same ideas a few years back, then I found Falun Dafa(based on Truth-Compassion-Forbearance) which I find to be the right answer to all darkness.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by facelift

Great intro...you've obviously been around the proverbial block a few times.

Good on ya'...

agree.. great intro...and welcome to ats friend

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
What a great welcoming. I've been working on this lead up for many years, and well recent changes in life have inspired me to come forward and be more open about certain things. Hopefully this will assist in me going forward on this board and in life with a more positive setting.

Below is a blog post I wrote this morning that I thought would also be relevant here. If you'd like to see/read more you can check out what I'm doing, and where this little project is going at www.thequinnshow.com.... Lastly, I prefer to use my real name. I want you and whoever "them" are to know, see, and feel that I'm a real person with dreams, aspirations, and goals. No more secrecy.

Thank you,
-quinn
---------------------------------------------
Tomorrow is the day of days... and it's time to get deep down doggy dirty.

Where did this all start you ask? Well a very very long time ago.

I haven't been able to figure out if it started after taking a placement test at Space Camp in the early 90's or the covert masonic government training camps of my later teens.

You know those camps you hear about where they do psychic exercises, jump off telephone poles, and view people from a distance through the mind. That's where I spent my summers between 15-20. Camps designed to introduce accepted ideas through social programming.

But I didn't wanna believe it was true for the longest time... I wanted to think those camps were really for the betterment of mankind. Then at 18 it started to change when a close friend attempted to recruit me into a group. Later the entirety of that conversation would be collectively titled "CONSPIRACY".

Let's just say the plot line to "Men Who Stare At Goats" was outlined first-hand on a California road trip 15 years before it was made.

As the years went on I decided the most fun I could have was to learn about, observe, and play with were these people on the regular.

From my observation the world has no idea what's going on, how to find, touch, talk to, or confront these hooded corporatized groups. It's not like they're listed in the Yellow Pages.

But me... I'll move to Carmel Valley, CA where the current director of the CIA lives just to make a point. I know how they work. I know their methods, protocols, directives, and end-game.

Don't ever forget they are so dumb that setting off nuclear bombs to propel humanity into the next spiritual age seemed like a good idea.

Which just goes to show how little they know of humanity and human potential.

You will not expose them or get them to change their ways. They are too protected, but what you can do is make fun, ridicule, harass, and bring attention because that is what they are most afraid of.

They are ruled by ego, protocol, and secrecy. Not compassion, heart, love, or understanding. They are one sided, and need people like myself to make their world function.

This is where my experience started, and then I went to work for them. Cause at the end of the day who's going to believe you, and a man's gotta eat.

So now it's about your imagination, mind, and future. You can help by passing the word, commenting, and helping get to those people who can provide real answers.

I'll do it if your too afraid. They trained me very well on how to rip things apart from the inside out, and make it look like it was someone else doing.

Happy Sept 10.

new topics

top topics

join