It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mystical explanation behind Jesjuah losing his life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
#1 The reason why Jesjuah "lost his life", was that he lost blood. Read Leviticus 17:11ff and John 6:53:

-- For the life of a creature is in the blood], and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one's life. [...] 14 because the life of every creature is its blood. That is why I have said to the Israelites, "You must not eat the blood of any creature, because the life of every creature is its blood; anyone who eats it must be cut off."

-- Jesjuah said to them, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the 'flesh' of the Son of Man and drink his 'blood', you have no life in you. ('flesh'=unleavened bread, and 'blood'=wine)

#2 The reason why he cried "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?" or "My God, why have you forsaken me?" is explained in the Book of Job and the Hebrew language. Read Genesis 2:7 and 33:4, and Isaijah 57:16:

-- And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. [...] The Spirit of God has made me; the breath of the Almighty gives me life.

-- I will not accuse forever, nor will I always be angry, for then the spirit of man would grow faint before me-- the breath of man that I have created.

The truth is that Jesjuah did not die, but he "lost his life" and Jesjuah did not get abandoned by God on the cross, he simply lost his ability to breathe since he had a punctured lung.

www.ehow.com... -- see point no. 4.

In short: cut a hole in the chest and connect the wound to a valve. A cut by a spear would do, and a wet sponge would also do the trick, and both were present and used on Calvary.

edit on 9-9-2010 by Neo Christian Mystic because: Edited was to were....

edit on 9-9-2010 by Neo Christian Mystic because: added explanations to the John quote

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I can be a little thick sometimes. You will have to lead me to your point.

Are you saying that he did not die on the cross?

If not, what is the point with the pierced side and the sponge?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
#1 The reason why Jesjuah "lost his life", was that he lost blood. Read Leviticus 17:11ff and John 6:53:

In short: cut a hole in the chest and connect the wound to a valve. A cut by a spear would do, and a wet sponge would also do the trick, and both were present and used on Calvary.

Originally posted by butcherguy

In short: I think they're meaning to imply that he didn't "die" on the cross, he "lost his life" on the cross. (?)
... bled out, if you will.

... hence the "cut a hole in the chest and connect the wound to a valve" / "cut by a spear would do, and a wet sponge" analogy ... with the sponge being the "valve", I can only assume. (?)

Why or How it matters, I've not a clue.

edit on 9/9/2010 by 12m8keall2c because: bled Not blead

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I can be a little thick sometimes. You will have to lead me to your point.

Yes.

If not, what is the point with the pierced side and the sponge?

To heal a punctured lung (which he must have suffered from the brutal beating in the basement being observed by the godless Sanhedrin), you need a sharp instrument (like a spearhead) and a valve (like a wet sponge). From personal experience and from having been educated within the Red Cross system, I know that when your thorax (chest) is pierced (in order to heal a punctured lung) you have to rid the chest/thorax of blood (from the wound in the lung) and water (condencated water from breath), and then place either a tube (modern) or use some other more classic valve (like a wet sponge).

Any Roman legionaire and atleast a Roman Centurion would know this procedure and have been trained in doing such first aid, since a punctrured lung would be one of the most frequent fatal wounds in the battlefield.

God is LOVE and Jesjuah said: There is no greater LOVE than to give one's life for another to live. "Longinus Panthera" showed this, the highest form of LOVE as he healed Jesjuah from his punctured lung after having pronounced that Jesjuah surely was innocent (or a son of the gods). Traditionally, "Longinus Panthera" was executed shortly after Jesjuah's tomb was found empty, since he had let a convicted criminal survive his death penalty. Hail "Longinus Panthera"! And God's LOVE to Josef of Arimathea for helping out with his contacts and money, his tomb and his LOVE! Praise be to Miriam for supporting healing herbs and oils to a "dead man". Who would heal a dead man anyway?

edit on 9-9-2010 by Neo Christian Mystic because: added explanatory detail

edit on 9-9-2010 by Neo Christian Mystic because: typos

edit on 9-9-2010 by Neo Christian Mystic because: simplification of language

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
So he was really still alive when he was seen ascending into heaven?

Must've hurt when Thomas put his hand in his side.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

So he was really still alive when he was seen ascending into heaven?

The ascension was added about 300 AD. Until then some sources suggest he simply moved North, in the sense "upwards" -- towards where the North Star never sets and where the Sun shines all day long. Norway?

Must've hurt when Thomas put his hand in his side.

Nah. A clean cut doesn't hurt if it is touched, some would say a friendly cautious touch would feel good even.

Some, often people not calling themselves religious, Jesjuah was simply cremated after his death, which may have been when he was fighting against Rome (sic) or because of his Eastern influences. The smoke of his burning flesh rose to heaven type of logic. Others, like the Muslims, would claim he lived to be a 120 years old (the age of a rightious man according to the Tanakh), others that he became 1290 years old (!)

edit on 9-9-2010 by Neo Christian Mystic because: Added and edited last paragraph

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

In short: I think they're meaning to imply that he didn't "die" on the cross, he "lost his life" on the cross. (?)
... bled out, if you will.

Word play, as the rest of the Gospel. Jesjuah walked on water alright -- on ICE -- Sea of Gallilea and otrher lakes froze over during winter 2000 years ago, etc etc.

... hence the "cut a hole in the chest and connect the wound to a valve" / "cut by a spear would do, and a wet sponge" analogy ... with the sponge being the "valve", I can only assume. (?)

Yes, in order to heal a punctured or collapsed lung or "longue", you'd need a sharp instrument, like a scalpell or a clean metal spearhead (Tubal Kain) and something that can be used as a valve (sponge -- the classical way, or a tube connected to a pump -- the modern way).

Why or How it matters, I've not a clue.

To "loose one's life" or to "give up ones breath/spirit" is not the same as dying. Read what the text says, and give a great damn about what catholic priests like Origen and other godless soldiers of the "truth" have taught you. Jesjuah didn't die, until way after the crusifixion.

edit on 9-9-2010 by Neo Christian Mystic because: Added lung....

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
In Hebrew language aswell as tradition. Life=blood and "Spirit of God"=breath. "Jesjuah lost his life" = "lost a bit of blood" and "he was abandoned by God" = "He lost his breath". What the rest of the cruxifixion shows is a prosedure which is still used today to heal people who have been (typically) shot or stabbed through his lung, or through whipping, has punctured a lung. Show me a patient who has suffered a punctured or collapsed lung, and give me a wet sponge and a spear and after two or three days I would have healed his affliction using only those two tools. And they were both present at the "Scull-Mount" or Calvary/Golgatha, where Jesjuah was nailed to the Tree (of Life/Wisdom), as a "healing serpent on a stick"...

new topics

top topics

join