It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

R.F.I.D. tags are exploding, will you take the chip??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

I am with you here, I am no a religious follower, but I also see the predictions against the "mark of the beast" as nothing but population control. That is what chipping humans is all about, then we could say that a biblical prophecy will become true, but as usual there are many Christian followers that also see the "mark of the beast" as government tagging.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I won't be having children. I would rather adopt anyway. Anyway, I don't think I'll be marrying in this lifetime anyway. Certain conditions prevent me from having either.

I think the bible is the Word of God. I had a bunch of religious experiences that led me to believe as I do. But Revelation is a real puzzle to figure out.

Have you seen the Aaron Russo interview? I personally think he was speaking the truth.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I kave an acquaintance who works with United Health Care and he has been involved on some level in their chip. He constantly raves about how it will make intercontinental travelling easier and how much safer we will all be as a result of the chip. When I point out the dangerous side to such things he simply writes it off as paranoia. I was told, before this project began, they had a huge seminar for the peeps working on the project over there replete with webinars decrying anyone who might object to any moral borderline something like this approaches. He is all gung ho for it so the brainwashing must've worked. Again, this is second hand knowledge mostly so i cannot verify how accurate it is.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Hey Kailassa thanks for the reply,i think your dead right with what you say above,there wont be much that can be done and to stop it ,lives will be lost but if you lose your free will your already dead my friend,im making a thread about mind control soldiers,crazy what can be done. Through wearing a special battle helmet they can stop fear in the body.

the people vowing to die rather than get chipped, I'm with you, but our decisions aren't important.

It has to be!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

am with you here, I am no a religious follower, but I also see the predictions against the "mark of the beast" as nothing but population control. That is what chipping humans is all about

Thanks for the reply Marg,im with you too on this one,complete control

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminotreal

Hey illuminotreal
thanks for the reply buddy,i think they have brain washed your friend alright,it just another bit of information to show how hard they are pushing it,thanks for you input

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Hey 547000,thanks for the reply and the input

Have you seen the Aaron Russo interview? I personally think he was speaking the truth

without a doubt that man told the truth,100 million percent
[you know what i mean,without a doubt]

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
i'm ready to be chipped. i can't wait to be transhuman. i want the computer in my brain. UPGRADE!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Hey Randy,hows it going buddy,thanks for the reply

I already have a chip on my shoulder. Don't need one in my ignacious glutonomis

Thanks for saying,how have you found it? Id be gratefull of any information,nice one for posting

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by tonypazzo

i'm ready to be chipped. i can't wait to be transhuman. i want the computer in my brain. UPGRADE!

Matrix here we come,dude they would control how you felt every day.haha you dont want that buddy
and them dudes in the black suits are hard to kill

they just spin and come back,lol

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
In the future will be something like the following Nanotechnology.

What if “nanobots” that had the capacity to monitor in to human minds were programmed to search out and attach themselves to key areas of the human brain, waiting for triggers?

Such “nanobots” would be far too small to even be seen by the human eye, and people could become “infected” with these creatures without even knowing it.

Hordes of these nanobots could be released into the atmosphere or in public areas and infect thousands (or even millions) and nobody might even realize it.

It could be implemented without the general public even realizing what is going on.

Yes, this is just how scary this technology is.

1 A.I. per 10000 people. From birth they are assigned.
news.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 15-9-2010 by Ezensurreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Ezensurreal

hey Ezensurreal,thanks for the link and your input mate
,that is the most real life terminator esc thing i have ever heard!! and the crazy part? Its 100 percent true!! thanks! im going to research

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join