It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

R.F.I.D. tags are exploding, will you take the chip??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
They made alot of chips last year either 6 billion or 600 billion I think it was 600 billion, I will check if anyone wants me to.
Wallmart is the one pushinf this for retail, the same way they pushed the SKU, when it was just coming in.
They have been putting them on clothes and even cream chesse wrapers, for a long time.

Wait till they have the mass kill off of 5 billion people, and those left will be happy to get chipped.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Interfacer

Interfacer and homer ill be right beside you!! when they come to my door??
im going to go #ing schwarznegger on them!!!! big time!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

Hey googolplex,thanks for the reply buddy!! thanks for your input too, yeah that would be great if you could?
That is just enough for everybody on the planet,what a joke

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
I will NOT be chipped:

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads. And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of the beast. Here is the wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast for it is a human number. His number is - 666. - Revelation 13:16-18

The reason it is the right hand, is most people are right handed, but not everyone has a right hand this is why they will use the forehead, it is next for those who don't have right hand. If you don't have a right hand or head then they will use left hand, that part was left out of the bible.
The reason for the 666 is that is the prefix for Earth 666, everyone from Earth number will start with 666, if you are from another planet it could be 665 664 or even 766 depending on which solar system and which galaxy you are from.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dreampsi

Hey dreampsi thanks for your reply, that is a fascinating story mate,i wonder what the results were in the test.
They must of being very happy and reported full zombie control haha only kidding but it was obivously a great success by how hard they are pushing it now.Im going to look into that when i have more time.
thanks for the tip

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Here is a suggestion from the german consumer protection center in Bochum.
They have a very informative side but in german language. (but therefore we have translators!)
Spread the pic, its free of any copyrights!
I for myself have it on different t-shirts and put it online everwhere i am able to...

Peace!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Here is another one that has won the competition from the above stated consomer protection center:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Ok.
First, I don't think anyone realizes what the people who want this to happen will do to achieve success.
They are not stupid.

They won't 'make' you get implanted.

It will happen out of necessity.
They will make it a 'cool' thing todo or a 'fad'...then before you know it, you will be asking for one.
Look at technology and the way that kids are being brought up to think things are 'cool'.
Every kid I see has some form of technology in their hands. Cell phones, MP3's, etc...
What's the next step?
RFID's.
Your beloved TV will make it appealing by claiming it will reduce paper, for the eco-people...
They will say it saves time and money, for those in a hurry...
They will claim that it will make life a whole lot easier, for those who are constantly stressed...
They will make it so appealing it will be hard to say no.
They could also say that you won't be able to 'buy' anything without it.
I could list 1000 things that 'they' will claim it will do.

Oh wait. I just named pretty much everyone I talk to.
You're either stressed, in a hurry, or an eco-friendly/green person.
That's what the TV is telling you.
That's how you all will be chipped.

Put it to you simply.
It will be a choice, either personal or literal.
Either you accept the way things are going, or become an outcast.
Either you accept this 'new' way to pay for things or you become singled out and lonely.

Like me.
(by the way, my beliefs will stop me from ever getting 'chipped')

Call it a prediction. 15 years ahead of time.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a New World Order is obviously going to have to be in effect for RFID chipping on everyone to become law. I won't be taking it though, and I'm prepared to suffer the consequences.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

call me an outcast, I know how to hunt farm and fish
anyone wanna join me in the outcast camp?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

The people involved with this RFID chips say in another five to ten years this will be totally accecpted by just about everyone, the ones that still don't, will be left out in the cold, so to speak.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

thanks for the reply Havoc and your 100 percent on the money with this my friend,people will be lined up in millions to be the first ones to have the new improved chip that helps you save time with everything."I dont have to que to pay for anything!! and i can be a zombie all day! thanks verichip i cant imaging what life would of being without it"

thats how the commercials will play! Well with the zombie bit taken out and child abduction put in instead!
What do you think the Masons want the chip pushed so hard?
Im hearing reports of masonic fairs giving free lunch and a days free amusement rides if you get your kid chipped?
What you reckon havoc?

edit on 15/8/2010 by johnny c because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by salty_wagyu

Hey salty_wagyu thanks for the reply buddy

,it cant be aloud to happen,people fight wars over bull#,this one has never being more justified.control of everything,# they could turn your money off if your not being a good little slave

[i feel a alex jones rant coming on]

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Ill join you Hommer,dam straight some fishing,hunting and enjoying life my friend
,If i get to do that and live my life in peace,its all good!!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

Hey googolplex,thanks for dropping by mate,yep its a disgrace and i agree it will take over! Its being pushed so hard

edit on 15/8/2010 by johnny c because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnny c
reply to post by havok

thanks how the commercials will play! Well with the zombie bit taken out and child abduction put in instead!
What do you think the Masons want the chip pushed so hard?
Im hearing reports of masonic fairs giving free lunch and a days free amusement rides if you get your kid chipped?
What you reckon havo[K]?

Well, I haven't heard of any Masonic Fairs where you can get free stuff if you allow you child to be 'chipped'...
But, again, this all makes sense.
If they have a goal to make it appealing and easy to obtain a chip, then it will be.
In my humble opinion, I believe that TPTB wants everyone chipped for more control.
Like cattle at a farm.
They can't stand when their slaves are free, and able to make decisions on their own.
Ultimate control is being able to control ones personal finances.
Basically, telling someone what they can and cannot buy.
It's simple, really and it's all falling in place.
One step at a time.

Believe me, this will take place.
This isn't a fairy tale, or a prophecy....
This is the next step.
It's only a matter of time before some 'crisis' takes place and you have to get 'chipped'.
Honestly, I feel that an attack on our current monetary system will finish dissolving the old system for a new one.
As we can all see, the market for every currency is weak. (and how they get the value? I don't know)
There is something taking place and we are so distracted by the latest news, that we could care less.
Exactly what they want to happen.

Wonder why?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I think you couldnt be more right my friend, this is in full effect as we speak,the time is now and you tell people you think might care? They look at you like you hae two heads,then say microchips what planet are you on!!
Its already in clothes,razors,credit cards,mobile phones and lots of other things!
People dont know whats going to come after this.at all!
I have to say its to keep us all so controlled that they can wipe half us out while the other half us dont open are mouth,in my opinion.
Yeah mate the masons were pushing that stuff hard!
thanks for all the replies

masonic fair chipping day

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
More on the used of tags,

Green Police- Big Brother is in USA's trash

Now your trash is been monitored also,

A commercial for Audi mocked consumers for failing to recycle (and endorses the company's diesel-powered car). But the "green police" may be more real than they know.

Beware the green police. They don't carry guns and there's no police academy to train them, but if you don't recycle your trash properly, they can walk up your driveway and give you a $100 ticket.

They know what's in your trash, they know what you eat, they know how often you bring your recycles to the curb -- and they may be coming to your town soon. That is, if they're not already there.

In a growing number of cities across the U.S., local governments are placing computer chips in recycling bins to collect data on refuse disposal, and then fining residents who don't participate in recycling efforts and forcing others into educational programs meant to instill respect for the environment.

Who said that Americans have rights to privacy, when the implantable chip comes around the government will tag you with your approval or not.

www.state-journal.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Hey Marg thanks for dropping in to the thread again and thanks very much for the link andthe information,you dead right they will chip you if you like it or not.Im going to have a good read of the link you provided now
Its the most absurd idea ever to chip bins,they fill your letter box with trash and then want yu to pay for it!
what a joke for a start,now they can fine you,it just gets better

edit on 15/8/2010 by johnny c because: mising letter

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by johnny c

I know that CHiP Program well, because I have a few friends that have children and are enrolled for it.
They all just want an easy way out, with hand-outs from your local gov't!

Freebies.
Plain and simple. People are lazy.
They don't want to work. They want the gov't to take care of them. For free.
The easy way of life.
The American Dream.

I also noticed that there is NO micro-chip implantation going on at that fair.
FYI.

Just your typical DNA swab.
Talk about starting a database?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join