It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

R.F.I.D. tags are exploding, will you take the chip??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Last month a 3 day camp in Israel brought facebook to the real word,by using braclets equipped with radio frequency identification tags that were programed to their facebook log in page the teenagers were able to "like objects and ativities" by standing next to a reader in the camp.
The chips are tiny and work by exchanging and storing data from radio waves.
R.F.I.D have being around since world war 2 but because of dropping costs and applications sprouting everywhere ,the industry believe the time is now!!

The new generation of chip are small enough to put on the back of a ant!! amazing!! and use little to no power!
They are already used in the livestock industry,for i.d badges,to manage inventories and to pay tolls on highways.
Marketing director Victor Vega says a lot of amusement parks are using them to track missing children.He said they are used to check if goods are counterfeit and a lot of families use the for their children,With costs going to be 5 to 7 cents in my opinion theywill be every where in the next few years.

I’ve been involved with RFID for 16 years, and this is the very first year that things are exploding,” he said.

As businesses continue to embrace RFID, Vega said, he envisions retail tables with touch-screens that can tell shoppers if the shirt and size they’re looking for is there, or RFID-equipped movie posters that interact with smart phones to access the Internet and display the movie’s trailer.

But as RFID tags become more widespread, privacy advocates are never too far behind on the discussion.

Last month, for instance, Contra Costa County began outfitting preschoolers with RFID-equipped jerseys that state officials said would help schools keep track of kids’ whereabouts and free teachers from noting attendance on paper files

I.B.I.S WORLD industries anayst Casey Thormahlen says r.f.i.d has boomed and the next five years looks very good!
WALL MART PLAN
Wall Mart has decide to put the R.F.I.D tags on jeans and underwear,they already use them on boxes and pallets and believe that if they are in everything it would be easier to track stock on shelfs.It would also help with check out and it would help against shop lifters.
I will never let any of my family get this chip,what does ats think of all this??
WE KNOW THEY WANT US ALL CHIPPED?? RIGHT??

edit on 9-9-2010 by Gemwolf because: Mod Edit: Removed all caps title

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Of course they want us all chipped. They are going to scare people into begging for it. The War on Immigration is going to escalate, and they are going to either seal the borders and demand that ALL US citizens get chipped, or they are going to include Canada and Mexico into their system, and remove cash because of fraudulent printing. So, only people who have The Chip will be able to buy or sell. Which will look like a really good thing on the surface (and will be for the world) BUT you've got to remember that those chips WILL alter you natural vibrations, and your body will become prisoner to a foreign device. I suspect that these chips may also somehow be able to connect to HAARP, and affect those who have chips with Project Blue Beam.

Want my advice?
KEEP IT NATURAL

if Mother Nature intended for us to have mechanical chips implanted in our bodies and brains, she would have made them herself, but she didn't, so best thing to do is simply STAY AWAY. You've already got everything you need on you. Don't let The Matrix happen.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Rfid is one of the worst ideas in the world, it has no benefit to anyone. The world has managed this far without it. The potential scope for abuse with rfid far outweighs any fear mongering benefits suggested by the people who would like to see it made manditory IMO. I would never allow my family to get chipped under any circumstances...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I mistook the use of the word exploding.

I would never take the chip, not because of what i believe is going on, but because of what people can use it for. Facebook itself is based upon the growing of the ego. Let alone a chip to help you update it faster.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
cant wait for them to come to my house and tell me i hav to hav one implanted or ill be forced
my 12 guage dont like strangers

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by satnav_c-1

Hey Satnav,thats what im talking about buddy
say hello to my little friend

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Hey Leira 7,thanks for the reply buddy,i also think this has got to do with HARRP and the control of the human races emotions,this would turn us into a race of zombies and it can not be aloud to happen my friends.
did you ever see the video of a monkey being controlled by radio waves? Ill have a look for it now and post it.
shocking if the plan is true,every single conspiracy becomes reality,well a good few in anyway!!
nice one

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

Hey strangleholder1 i agree,its the very worst idea in human history and i agree with leira 7 people will want it in the end,what will be a joke indeed,thanks for the reply

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I will NOT be chipped
even if it includes my death.

And if they implant it in me
without my consent, I'll dig it out.
If I can't dig it out, then a bullet
to my brain will keep it from
controlling me.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Woah wait a minute, do you have a link to the sources of your claims? None have been provided and nobody has noticed.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny c

Your title is misleading. I thought you meant that the RFID chips themselves were exploding and people
were either getting hurt and or dying from it....not an explosion in use or sales of RFID chips.....

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by EnactedEgoTrip

SFGATE R.F.I.D
aftermath
sorry guys i forgot the links,i did a summary in my post of them all for you

edit on 15/8/2010 by johnny c because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by rangersdad

THANKS fo the reply,you never know what they might do

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Hey Boondock saint,im with you!!

there is not a hope of it!! Its unbelivable the amount of people that will get it.I so hope people get a grip abut this one mate.I will be putting a banana clip in the rifle for when they come

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Sorry guys if the thread name is misleading and reminded you of the film running man
cool film guys but i glad were not there yet.

edit on 15/8/2010 by johnny c because: missing letter

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

When the obama care takes full hold we are going to see the other side of the industry that for now has been working very quietly on the health care business, medications will be administered via RFID chips for the convenience of the patients and doctors, big pharma has a big eyes and (profits futures) for this new wave of human trials, I bet.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Hey Marg,thanks for your much informed reply,i agree totally with you this has being quietly bubbling underground for years.It will be a shame if people go for this,think of all the things cashless society would lose.
I would make every single object that is for sale taxable in a very short time frame.It would make second hand goods disapear,how would you buy a t.v of your buddy?? Barther system? They will ban that!!
We will move into a technocratic joke of a world and they will start on elderly peoples medicine.

all you can do is laugh and load up!!,at least a few people know about it!!!,i guess

edit on 15/8/2010 by johnny c because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I always wonder what happens to those "experiments" you hear or read about where people are chipped because I never hear anything else about it...but I guess we wouldn't now would we?

I recall reading an article in the newspaper, had to be about 10 years ago, and it talked about a small town in the western US (maybe Arizona or NM) that had agreed to get chipped. This wasn't chips like today where kids are getting chips attached to shirts or backpacks for schools but they were getting it implanted under the skin. They had a local bank and grocery store, hardware, etc and it was an experiment to see how well they did without having to handle cash. Everyone I know who read it was freaking and saying the "mark of the Beast" and all that jazz and it was kinda scary to think about. Never heard anything else and I never found any info about it after that. I think the makers were of all things "Digital Angel" HA!

At one time I recall reading how in Japan I think it was, they had developed phones that they touched to their heads to hear their messages and calls. Somehow it went directly into their eardrum through nerves or vibrations or some jazz like that. It theorized the next step would be to implant a device directly into the head for receiving calls. Scary!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I will NOT be chipped:

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads. And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of the beast. Here is the wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast for it is a human number. His number is - 666. - Revelation 13:16-18

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Well Bottom line is...... I will fight them til Im dead before I get chipped PERIOD!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join