It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Source: Iran will release one U.S. hiker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Source: Iran will release one U.S. hiker

news.blogs.cnn.com

Iran says it will release one of the three American hikers detained for more than a year on Saturday, a day after the conclusion of the Islamic holy month of Ramadan, according to an official at the ministry of culture and Islamic guidance.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
so there gonna release one of them! one is better then none and its atleast a good sign things might be calming down! for my money they will let the girl sarah stroud out mostlikely as the other 2 are male it will problay make things easyer for them in housing the remaning prisioners. Any therorys for how long its gonna take the rest to get out?

news.blogs.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
MORE LiNKS
www.newser.com...

www.bbc.co.uk...
www.cbsnews.com...

edit on 9-9-2010 by KilrathiLG because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2010 by KilrathiLG because: to add more links to the same story

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
also found this its an older link english.aljazeera.net... article is mostly about "irans Nuclear program" but near the bottom i belive it says that AManajanada(sp cant spell it for the life of me) even hinted about releasing one of them earlyer

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
did not even know they detained a US hicker. On that basis I would go to war with Iran, who needs to wait for poof of nukes.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by KilrathiLG

These are all politically motivated moves. World Politics to be exact, because they know what the US is capable of, therefore showing what they are capable of. And at the same time showing that they are good too by releasing 1.

That being said, does anyone know why these people are being held in Iran, other than crossing over to Iranian territory?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by robbinsj

they have had the 3 hikers for a while now not sure on the exact time line but two of them are a couple and then there friend but they were hiking near iran and crossed the border and got swooped on some people think there spy's some people think there just hikers there parents or at least mothers went to iran a few months ago to ask for them back but this is the first real development

as per you saying just go to war on this alone if that were the case we would have invaded mexico along time ago for illegal crossing our border which is pretty much what these people did be it intentionaly or un intentional so i wouldnt exactly rush of to war over this one incident

new topics

top topics

join