It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lest we forget. Actual film of Buchenwald

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by ken10

What the....?
Who is crying for war with anybody? Not me.
I'm not going to argue with anyone, but war is war. The extermination of people because of their religion is genocide. I think the film speaks for itself.

This all starts out with the persecution of a religion which is happening all over again, and it's happening in America with Muslims and it is happening right now.

Yet the Holocaust a coined word singularly meant to infer exclusive Jewish suffering has obscured the fact that when you persecute, and slander any single religion and the people who practice it in mass, based on stereotypes and false and out of context representations of that religion and those people it is akin to Nazism.

Not to mention how the coined word expressly meant to denote Jewish suffering has excluded the deaths of tens of millions of other ethnic, and tribal peoples, and political groups in the way of how the Holocaust is rendered through a highly politicized version of history that makes a horrible event that touched a wide range of different people and groups all about one.

As a result this very same practice of religious intolerance for the sake of the political power of a group seeking power, and dominance, in this case neo-conservative Zionist Christians, at the expense of wholesale persecution of Muslims, isn't raising the alarm bells that it should.

Because the worst atrocities in relation to what we are to reverently refer to as the holocaust, that coined fictional word meant to exclusively connote Jewish suffering, are the ones that are most sensationalized, did not happen until towards the end of the war, after a years long slow progression and evolution of Nazi policies, most now refuse to believe anything similar could be happening unless there are camps ringed with barbed wire, and crematoriums billowing out smoke 24/7/365.

I contend it is all happening again, this time with a different religion, made to be a political scapegoat and a whipping post to unite a society in mass on to a perpetual war machine footing.

The stereotyping in mass, the book burnings, the wild distortions, the wholesale slander, that all are guilty with no trial and no way to prove innocence. That those who use voices of reason and caution are enemies too, enemies of decency and the state and every bit as much a danger and worthy of enemy status too.

That people can not see it for what it is, because the people being targeted this time aren't Jews.

I have news for you, we obviously have forgotten the lessons of the holocaust, because we were never taught the real lessons about the holocaust, what we were taught was not to be anti-Semitic, yet another coined word to connote Jewish suffering.

We have yet to be taught not to be Nazis, politicized unthinking fools, and bigoted thugs, who do persecute in mass entire religions, political parties, ethnicities and lifestyle groups like gays.

The people who are on guard for anything they can possibly construe as being anti-Semitism/Jewish persecution are totally asleep at the wheel in being on guard for Nazism, because the board is full of it in thread, after thread, after thread, after thread.

How about instead of never forgetting, we finally get taught and learn the truth, about World War II, the Nazi Labor Camps, Eugenics and uniting a society to a war footing by persecuting an entire people and religion, without distorting it to glorify exclusive Jewish Suffering by slanting it's presentation to focus on exclusive Jewish suffering, that then renders a very false version of what the Nazis were actually doing, in singling out amongst the other many excluded groups in these slanted politicized presentations was persecuting an entire religion to whip a nation into a frenzy.

The holocaust deniers are in fact the people who want us to never forget about Jewish suffering in World War II, because it robs our focus from and ability to accurately assess that the same thing is going on today right here in the United States.

It robs our focus from and ability to learn the real social and economic conditions, and national manipulations that caused World War II.

We are destined to fight World War III because we are never allowed to forget or stray from, a very slanted version of history to favor one group who uses it for political reasons, because we have yet to be able to talk about and learn the wider truths and facts of World War II.

History is not what's written in books, history is not what's presented in a film to lead people to a singular conclusion.

History is what really happened. People should be able to talk about it and investigate it with out coined words to connotes some lack of political correctness and offense to but one group out of so, so many that suffered in World War II.

I am glad they will never let us forget, these people, engaged in this politicizing of these horrible events, because maybe one day we will finally be able to talk about it and learn the truth before it happens all over again.

Time is certainly running out on that though, because it is happening all over again right now.

edit on 11/9/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Stories run in my family, my ukrainian great grand parents witnessed how nazi soldiers came to their remote village and killed innocent people for no reason, used their skin to make gloves and committed other atrocities I wont get into. They rounded up all men in age of fighting to put a bullet in their head. To this day, Russia and Ukraine suffer demographically with a population composed of many more female than male.
Those innocent people were not jews.
What I am trying to say is that many more non jews died during this holocaust, no matter where it happened. Using this event for the benefit of one group of people, is to me an insult to all those who have given their lives.
I believe ww2 history has had a lot of spins and lies from all sides to facilitate further political moves.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I've watched a couple of minutes of this film and I already have several questions. Who made it? Is the narrator jewish? Krazner sounds like a jewish name but I could be wrong. If 150 people were killed each day by hanging, that's 54,750 a year or almost 329,000 over six years. How does that compare with the alleged death toll for Buchenwald that is part of the 6 million total? I notice that the description of the hangings was verbal only accompanied by a re-enactment. Were the cameramen not able to film the actual bodies still hanging from the hooks when they entered the camp? Since when does color film not work indoors? What a coincidence that the same number of people died each day from malnutrition, typhus and other diseases? It's a known fact that the destruction of German rail capacity from allied bombing caused severe logistical problems in distribution of food, not just to concentration camps but everywhere in German occupied territory. I notice that no mention (at least in the first few minutes) was made of a gas chamber. If there had been a gas chamber then a) don't you think the narrator would want to mention it as soon as possible and b) why bother hanging people if you're also using a gas chamber especially considering how difficult it apparently was to cremate the remains. I'm not denying that the footage shown is actual footage of the liberation of the camp and yes people were starving to death but the key allegations are not confirmed by film footage except for re-enactments which are hardly proof.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
As I have said in the other thread (on the same subject), Why should the Jews be singled out, when they only make a minority of those who suffered? It wasn't the just the Jews who were systematically killed, yet it is being ingrained into our heads. One has to ask why that is. Why should we remember only the Jews, a group of people who only make a small percentage of those who suffered and died at the hands of the Nazis. It's like suggesting that the only ones who suffered on 9/11, are the Asians, as if the Asians were singled out and targeted on 9/11.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Frankly, I would be very embarrassed asking these kind of questions while pretending to be educated or a scholar, when all you show is ignorance regarding the Holocaust or about WW2 in its broad sense.

Some of you need to start by what's the difference between a concentration camp and a death camp.
Next learn why one of the two kinds of camps was never built on German soil.
I know it has hard on you so far, but please proceed with the Wannsee conference. This will get you closer as to why the Holocaust is referred to the Jewish Holocaust and not to the 60 millions who died in that war.

Another option of coarse , this could it be just another attempt of the 20th century style of Holocaust revisionism , and you are wasting my time here.
Who knows.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
Maybe I should have posted a warning.
The point is to be shocked and to see the awful reality.
How people can admire Hitler and deny this is just as disturbing, and revolting.

A very disturbing 13mins 5sec indeed ... and I actually think there should have been no warning at all ... this is something every human-being should watch ... 'lest we forget' ... without a doubt one of the singly most disturbing things I have ever watched ... but I forced myself to continue from beginning to end.

For those who find it offensive to their eyes and sickening to their stomaches ... ask yourselves ... 'what if it had been you ... or a member of your family' ?

Wouldn't you want everyone to be physically aware of exactly what attrocities took place ... and my god ... what attrocities they are.

What makes it even worse (if that's possible) is the fact that people still continue to inflict degrading attrocities on fellow human beings ... they just take a different approach.

Shame on our species. Woody

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Originally posted by airspoon
Why should the Jews be singled out, when they only make a minority of those who suffered? It wasn't the just the Jews who were systematically killed, yet it is being ingrained into our heads. One has to ask why that is.

--airspoon

I don't know who's history you are referring to, but in NO respected history of the Holocaust has it only been focused on the Jews. Can you point to some historians who only "focus on the Jews"?

Not all the victims were Jews, but all the Jews were victims. Keep that in mind.

Cheers.

edit on 13/9/2010 by serbsta because: GRAMMARZ

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The Balfour Declaration
November 2, 1917

During the First World War, British policy became gradually committed to the idea of establishing a Jewish home in Palestine (Eretz Yisrael). After discussions in the British Cabinet, and consultation with Zionist leaders, the decision was made known in the form of a letter by Arthur James Lord Balfour to Lord Rothschild. The letter represents the first political recognition of Zionist aims by a Great Power.

Foreign Office
November 2nd, 1917

Dear Lord Rothschild,

I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of His Majesty's Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet.

"His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."

I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.

Yours sincerely,
Arthur James Balfour

www.mfa.gov.il...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.legislation.gov.uk...

Statutory Instruments
1997 No. 1778

SOCIAL SECURITY
The Social Security (United States of America) Order 1997

Made

22nd July 1997

Coming into force

1st September 1997

At the Court at Buckingham Palace, the 22nd day of July 1997

Present,

The Queen’s Most Excellent Majesty in Council

Whereas at London on the 13th February 1984 an Agreement on social security between the Government of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the Government of the United States of America (hereinafter referred to as “the Agreement”) and an Administrative Agreement for the implementation of the Agreement (hereinafter referred to as “the Administrative Agreement”)(1) were signed on behalf of those Governments and effect was given to the Agreement by the Social Security (United States of America) Order 1984 (hereinafter referred to as “the Principal Order”)(2):

And Whereas at London on 6th June 1996 a Supplementary Agreement between the Government of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the Government of the United States of America (which Supplementary Agreement is set out in Schedule 1 to this Order and is hereinafter referred to as “the Supplementary Agreement”) amending the Agreement and a Supplementary Administrative Agreement amending the Administrative Agreement (which Supplementary Administrative Agreement is set out in Schedule 2 to this Order and is hereinafter referred to as “the Supplementary Administrative Agreement”)(3) were signed on behalf of those Governments:

And Whereas by Article 3 of the Supplementary Agreement it is provided that the Supplementary Agreement shall enter into force on the first day of the third month following the month in which each Government has received from the other Government written notification that all statutory and constitutional requirements have been complied with for entry into force of the Supplementary Agreement:

And Whereas by Article 2 of the Supplementary Administrative Agreement it is provided that the Supplementary Administrative Agreement shall enter into force on the date of entry into force of the Supplementary Agreement:

And Whereas written notification in accordance with Article 3 of the Supplementary Agreement was received by each Government on 20th June 1997 and accordingly the Supplementary Agreement and the Supplementary Administrative Agreement enter into force on the 1st September 1997:

And Whereas by section 179(1)(a) and (2) of the Social Security Administration Act 1992(4) it is provided that Her Majesty may by Order in Council make provision for modifying or adapting that Act and the Social Security Contributions and Benefits Act 1992(5) in their application to cases affected by agreements with other Governments providing for reciprocity in matters specified in the said section:

Now, therefore, Her Majesty, in pursuance of section 179(1)(a) and (2) of the Social Security Administration Act 1992 and of all other powers enabling Her in that behalf, is pleased, by and with the advice of Her Privy Council, to order, and it is hereby ordered, as follows:—
HAPPY 4th of July ......... NOT!!!!

www.savethemales.ca...

www.drjoye.com...

pigs-in-the-parlor.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
V is for Victory

Isaiah V - www.biblegateway.com...

YAHWEH
“O Yahweh, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory above the heavens. Out of the mouth of babes and infants, you have established strength because of your foes, to still the enemy and the avenger.” Psalm 8:1-2
JESUS
“But when the chief priests and the scribes saw the wonderful things that he did, and the children crying out in the temple, ‘Hosanna to the Son of David!’ they were indignant, and they said to him, ‘Do you hear what these are saying?’ And Jesus said to them, ‘Yes; have you never read, “Out of the mouth of infants and nursing babies you have prepared praise”?’” Matthew 21:15-16

All who deny this will die or cry in my lifetime!!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I had a relative that was there at one of those camps.
The troops he was with had to put on their gas masks
when they were still miles away from the camp.They
arrived at the camp too late to save a boxcar load of
children.
I get so sick of people who believe the holocaust was
a fairy tale to frighten children.With so many wanting
to deny this atrocity ever occured.When the last person
dies,who knew the truth,the debunking will go full steam
ahead.I think I wrote a similar response on a thread like
this last year.
Thank-you op for posting this,graphic,but necessary!The
younger generation needs to be reminded of the past so
we can try to avoid a repeat of history.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Who was it that said that history is doomed to repeat itself when we dont remember the past, or something like that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join