It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lest we forget. Actual film of Buchenwald

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
We do forget.
Even on this board there are fans of Adolph Hitler and Nazism.
There are apologists for monsters.

View this film. These are real human beings, not some fictional Zionist conspiracy.
Many would like you to forget. They would like you to forget and deny so they can do it again.
Maybe this time to you.

***Warning Graphic Content***

Lest we forget

edit on 9/10/2010 by 12m8keall2c because: added content warning

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Take a look. Not as sexy as Koran burning.......

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Um, I don't think you warned people strongly enough regarding HOW graphic this really is.

So.. just so people know, this is a VERY graphic video.

The brutality and callousness of which people are capable is truly amazing.. this video shows how far down man can go.

b

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Very disturbing film, couldnt watch much.
Hard to beleive most muslims are still
taught it was a fabrication

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Maybe I should have posted a warning.
The point is to be shocked and to see the awful reality.
How people can admire Hitler and deny this is just as disturbing, and revolting.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

You would be hard pressed to find many members on ATS who say it is a 'zionist' conspiracy or praise and revere every aspect of hitler...so while a good video to watch and understand the horrors inflicted on many people during WW2, it has nothing to do with your reason for making the thread.

edit on 10-9-2010 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons

You would be hard pressed to find many members on ATS who say it is a 'zionist' conspiracy or praise and revere every aspect of hitler...so while a good video to watch and understand the horrors inflicted on many people during WW2, it has nothing to do with your reason for making the thread.

No, the OP has a valid point. There are far too many Nazi loving, Hitler wannabe's within this site. I have never understood the reasoning of some of the ass clowns who post pro-nazi crap.

I think the main problem is our school systems are too politically correct to teach history properly which includes showing how far humans can go to mistreat each other based on any number of reasons. This applies to many different countries, not just the good ol' USA. This site seems to have an abundance of history ignorant users.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by hinky

Well said hinky, People should never forget the atrocities committed by the Nazi party in the name of "Eugenics"
Also lets not forget what the Japanese imperial forces did to POWs and the chinese people( why wasn't there emperor ever brought up on war crimes ??) I was lucky My father and grandfather made sure i was taught what went on during the second world war.... up:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by hinky

Could you link me to this nazi loving crap you have seen on ATS? I can only remember one thread in recent memory about denying the holocaust....and considering how many members we have here that should not surprise people.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
"Lest we forget"

Well i'm sorry but you did forget, you forgot how terrible war is !!! .........So much so that you went on to start several more wars, Worse many were based on lies and false flags !

I'm sure that for every act of atrocity back then we can find equally despicable acts of atrocities committed in these "Modern" wars by your very own armies......Many coming to light on these very boards.

Also OP how about you elaborate on the story of "Buchenwald", Like.......

What happened to commandant Koch and his wife ?

What was the story of the "Doctor" Neuman ?

What were the facts behind the Lampshades made of Human skin and the soap too ?

I find it totally hypocritical of posters who post these threads, then go on to rally for a war against Iran or N Korea.

IMHO I don't think Iran is a threat to "Humanity" but i feel the Corporations of the west who benefit from wars, most certainly are.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ken10

What the....?
Who is crying for war with anybody? Not me.
I'm not going to argue with anyone, but war is war. The extermination of people because of their religion is genocide. I think the film speaks for itself.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ken10

If be "you" you mean the United States, that's another topic that has nothing to do with my post.
I might as well rant about the British history of colonialism and exploitation and military subjugation.
But that is also another topic.
Have some respect for the victims.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Very graphic! I know the guy that is reporting has a job to do when describing the scenes of the videos...but for Pete's sake, he sounds like he is content with what he is describing. The tone in his voice is very matter of fact. There appears to be no sympathy whatsoever.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

And what is my reason for making this thread?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarshMallow_Snake

Very graphic! I know the guy that is reporting has a job to do when describing the scenes of the videos...but for Pete's sake, he sounds like he is content with what he is describing. The tone in his voice is very matter of fact. There appears to be no sympathy whatsoever.

By the time the US got to Buchenwald in April of 1945 the Soviets had already liberated many camps along the Eastern front including Auschwitz in January 1945. We knew what was coming when our troops began to close in from the west on these camps. Back in these days reporters were cast from a different mold than they are today and by the time of liberation, our nation and all of Europe was hardened by the atrocities and reality of all out WAR. The bitter reality touched everyone.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I notice that the narrator when mentioning the numbers of people who died on the first day, the second day etc
doesn't mention gas chambers as a cause he mentions starvation and disease as the cause...
he doesn't say "jews" were dying, he says "people"

Did anyone see the film about Hitler dancing a Jig when Paris fell to the Nazis?
what a nutbar eh?
The Canadian Broadcasting Company (CBC) admitted in a documentary on propaganda that the Dancing Hitler film was an editing Fake.

Also another film about the camps and all the dead bodies buried in mass graves which was shown on TV in the late 70's , I was told by Canadian soldiers who were actually present at the camp in the film, was actually Germans that Ike ( as it says in his Westpoint yearbook-"The terrible Swedish Jew") had ordered starved and mass buried. This has since been corroborated by the paperwork involved, and the film has not been seen since.

Funny how holocaust versions of history, the math, and the published authors, keep having to retract because they are found to be HOAXES...and yet the myths keep on...perpetrated mainly by people who are making monetary and political hay from those myths,
and yet time and time again, all we hear is how it is disrespectful of the dead,
who died fighting for the truth,
to fight for the truth...

Nothing in that film changed my belief that if one were to follow the money instead of the proven propoganda,
one would get to the actual truth sooner or later....
oh, wait...
in many countries
the truth is illegal...
Telling it would interfere with the politics and the money

the American Jewish writer, Meyer Levin, sued Anne Frank’s father and won an award of $50,000 for his participation in the writing of “Anne Frank’s” supposed diary. This fact was only brought to light because one Jew tried to cheat another.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
I'll add:
www.mathaba.net...

Of course when it comes to Jews, and Zionist Bankers too, money and Jewish law, which separates them from Gentiles ( goy, cattle), will always tell the truth...
Which is why Holocaust supporters tend to use invective rather than proof when they debate...

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

if youre even remotely saying these atrocities didnt happen, watch that film...
oh wait: i bet you think it was staged, those are hollywood props....

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Did I say that I believe the atrocities never happened?
No..
So your post is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about....
Why don't you address the actual facts of what I did post?

I wait I know.

thanks for making my point for me.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

i don't want forget about it. i'm just pissed off i ever had to learn about it or that it ever occurred in the first place.

i'm forced to believe that i share 99.7+% of the same identical dna with those people who are capable of such things?

thanks history

but looking back, did we bother to learn anything from it all?

thoughts create things,
et

edit on 11-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: add last sentence & sig

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I would say that Hitler was responsible for the deaths of 50-60 million people, including at least 6 million Jews, which is to say that these deaths were a direct consequence of his orders.

Most of them were not killed by gas, but by deliberate starvation, mass shootings, slave labor and disease epidemics. At least thirty million died in Russia because of these policies, six million in Poland, millions more in the Balkans and other parts of Europe. The only reason it stopped was because he lost the war.

At the end, he even ordered his own country destroyed because the Germans had proved themselves 'unworthy' of survival, but at that point, Albert Speer and others finally started disobeying his insane orders.

How anyone could admire a man like that and still go around preaching fascism and waving Nazi flags is beyond my comprehension: they must not have even two brain cells firing in their heads.

The only reason a man like that ever got into power at all was because of the Great Depression. In normal times, he would simply have been part of the lunatic fringe of the extreme Right. This exists is every country, of course, and probably always will.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join