It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real 9/11 Question?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
reply to post by triplescorpio

I think you are wasting your time here. All your going to get is bad science, myths, and facts found from people who make money pushing his sort of thing. Its better to let the "truthers" fight amongst themselves over just what the truth is. The fact they can all take the same evidence, add what they want, remove what they want and never agree on anything other than everyone esle is wrong or a paid agent of some secret group means you will never get anything sensible out of them. Its is kind of interesting to see how people slant things to fit their own beliefs though. Granted we see this with many events in history that have small conspiracy followings and in those cases we also see bad science and a distortion of facts and out right fabrications as well. It would be an interesting study to see to correlation on truthers views on other world events in history.

Have you ever taken time out to research any of this, maybe controlled demolitions, of course your entitled to your opinion but don't be too quick to dismiss the things that happen around us.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by chupa-chups

Just don't be how "they" want you to be.....you have your own mind, use it

How do you know that I am not "they"?

And really, more google videos? Doesn't anyone know how to write anymore?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
But let us face the fact. The conspiracy theories to counter the official story were written and dubbed the "truth" by their believers before the official story came out.

reply to post by Wut?!?

Ah well, I should have said near free fall, but then it becomes debatable.

Yes, because anything that is falling is falling at near free fall speed.

edit on 9-9-2010 by 375610 because: because

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Before taking on a complicated issue like 9/11, maybe you should first work on your grammar, punctuation and spelling. How you managed to make at least one grossly illiterate error in each of the eight paragraphs you wrote is beyond me. Must be some sort of record. If I had your illustrious writing skills, the last thing I would be doing is drawing attention to myself by starting threads and making a complete a** out of myself.

Getting back to the topic, if you want proof, tell the American Government to hold an all out inquiry into the events surrounding 9/11, instead of hiding behind closed doors like a bunch of sniveling cowards. And while you're at it, you can also tell the American media to grow a spine and start asking some real questions about 9/11. Until that happens, please feel free to remain happy and content with the fairy tales they keep feeding you.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by chupa-chups

Just don't be how "they" want you to be.....you have your own mind, use it

How do you know that I am not "they"?

And really, more google videos? Doesn't anyone know how to write anymore?

If you are "they" is there any jobs going and as for the vid its a hour and a half long...thats a lot of writing

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I have an idea - how about you find the "facts" that verify the conspiracy theory put forward by the 9/11 commission. You know, real facts and not things that require subjective interpretation. I'd like the black box information, the videos of the Pentagon and all the other evidence the government is hiding.
Prove to me that the official story is true and I'll call the former VP myself and apologize for calling him "Darth" Cheney.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sticky

I was only in eighth grade and the way they fell made me wonder. You are not the only one that thought the tops should have fell and left the rest standing. It was a demolition. Ever watch a demolition on tv? I think it was a little convenient that W was doing something so innocent like reading to a first grade class so when the story broke he would look like he gave a crap about American people. I don't think he was sitting around one day and said to himself "gee, I sure would like to panic the american people so I can start an unpopular war to promote my own agenda" no, the truth is W was (and still is to some degree) a puppet for a much larger organization and he's just too stupid to realize it and that's what they want.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by chupa-chups

I think you are wasting your time here. All your going to get is bad science, myths, and facts found from people who make money pushing his sort of thing. Its better to let the "truthers" fight amongst themselves over just what the truth is. The fact they can all take the same evidence, add what they want, remove what they want and never agree on anything other than everyone esle is wrong or a paid agent of some secret group means you will never get anything sensible out of them. Its is kind of interesting to see how people slant things to fit their own beliefs though. Granted we see this with many events in history that have small conspiracy followings and in those cases we also see bad science and a distortion of facts and out right fabrications as well. It would be an interesting study to see to correlation on truthers views on other world events in history.

Have you ever taken time out to research any of this, maybe controlled demolitions, of course your entitled to your opinion but don't be too quick to dismiss the things that happen around us.

I do not dismiss things that happen around us but, when it comes to 911 my I come a much more inside view. Let me put it this way if controlled demolitions were used and I was running this as a black op I would have released to media in the early days of 911 that terrorists had also placed explosives in the buildings to help bring them down. This would be a quick and easy way to cover anything that went wrong like both planes not hitting the buildings or such or if people found explosive devices after. Of course if I was running a black op I would never have gone through all the trouble and huge risks that using planes create to begin with. I would have blown up the towers, the staue of libery and another high profile object all with explosives and effect would have been the same and reduced the number of people involved. Creating and overly complicated operation with hundreds of people the very minimum involved would not only be foolish but, also create massive opsec issues.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Like any other conspiracy, a lot of ridiculous claims getting thrown in the mixture. Whether it's deliberate or just design (because there's so many different people with so many different ways of thinking....) is unknown.

Truth is (this is not rumor but facts) too many people knew 'something' was going down on 9-11. Between travel-plans being cancelled, Put Options made on the airlines, Bush out of Washington etc.....you have wonder, who knew what and when.

Personally I think the attacks were staged. Pre-planned. I don't believe Bush was a part of the plan. But he knew something was going to happen to get his men into the Middle East.

I also don't believe they were the four planes they claim they were. They were NOT hologram images either. That's insane. I think they were drone/missiles.

I also don't believe anyone but a very select few, knew the buildings were going to fall.

So OP. Please just do your homework and extrapolate the FACTS the best you can without reading any information via mainstream.
Read the reports.
Read the activities prior to that day.

Anyone doing at least that will conclude, the Official story is a lie as are............many of the conspiracy rumors.

PS. Those 3 buildings are built with explosives (as are other tall 'towers' smack in the middle of a large city) so to demolish them when the time comes to take them down. They don't talk about it for security reasons (I suppose a 'bad' guy could figure out how to light the fuses, sorta speak) and they're not up front about it because potential tenants won't want to rent knowing their building is at risk of blowing up.

Just think about it.........................

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Is it not true that many of the 911 Commission Members publicly stated that they did not feel a true representation of the facts were represented in a report?

I think I had heard that 6 of the 10 Directors of the Commission left due to the fact they felt they were influenced to provide a inaccurate report. Is that correct? or even close? I don't have time to research it now. But even of it is even partially true, why would anyone believe the official story??

I don't buy into all the conspiracies, but there are way too many questionable events surrounding 911 to not suspect some complicity at pretty high levels.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by chupa-chups

I do not dismiss things that happen around us but, when it comes to 911 my I come a much more inside view. Let me put it this way if controlled demolitions were used and I was running this as a black op I would have released to media in the early days of 911 that terrorists had also placed explosives in the buildings to help bring them down. This would be a quick and easy way to cover anything that went wrong like both planes not hitting the buildings or such or if people found explosive devices after. Of course if I was running a black op I would never have gone through all the trouble and huge risks that using planes create to begin with. I would have blown up the towers, the staue of libery and another high profile object all with explosives and effect would have been the same and reduced the number of people involved. Creating and overly complicated operation with hundreds of people the very minimum involved would not only be foolish but, also create massive opsec issues.

Look I don't know how and why it all happened, with all the info I read my head gets muddled pretty quickly so I take a step back......the one thing i am certain about, and only because of common sense is that those towers did not collapse due to planes hitting, its such a massive thing to comprehend that America's own leaders had something to do with thousands of peoples deaths....and for sure the real truth will never ever come out, we just keep speculating and things get more complicated.....but these video's that show the towers being hit then falling do not lie, it is a fact that a steel framed building has never collapsed due to fire, I read something interesting about the Israeli connections and it makes a lot of sense, but tbh I'm not sure what to believe except about the towers falling.

Peace

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

What got me to believe that our government knew and could of aided the conspirators were the dancing israelis and the occasional Freudian slips from Bush and Rumsfeild. Also the Steven Jones presentation put the nail in the coffin as a true believer.

forgot to mention the RMS Lusitania on how our government can place people in danger for a war cause.

edit on 10-9-2010 by dragnet53 because: forgot something!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 375610

Um ok. So objects that were blown out and began their descent downward before the towers actually begin to fall are hitting the ground before the towers do? I see that as more of a, hm, idk, DUH! I didn't see anything in the video that shows them falling "considerably" faster. They looked like they were falling same speed to me and why they hit the ground first is obvious to anyone not caught in the OS. How can you even tell they were falling considerably faster when in reality you can't even really see at what point the towers hit the ground bc of the giant smoke plume that follows. THOSE OBJECTS WERE BLOWN OUT BY THE EXPLOSIONS, SENDING THEM INTO FREEFALL MOTION BEFORE THE TOWERS BEGAN THEIR DESCENT. END OF STORY. Your video proves nothing. FAIL.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplescorpio
Fact = there is no proof only wishful thinking?????

Fact = as you believe, so it will be.

Sounds like you've mastered wishful thinking.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

I think you are wasting your time here. All your going to get is bad science, myths, and facts found from people who make money pushing his sort of thing. Its better to let the "truthers" fight amongst themselves over just what the truth is. The fact they can all take the same evidence, add what they want, remove what they want and never agree on anything other than everyone esle is wrong or a paid agent of some secret group means you will never get anything sensible out of them.

Very true, I also predict that at the 20th Anniversary truthers will be claiming that now they have hard evidence and want a new investigation, the same at the 30th, 40th 50th etc etc. I also predict that there will be no new investigation!

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy88
in reality you can't even really see at what point the towers hit the ground bc of the giant smoke plume that follows.

So how can you then claim that they fell at freefall speed, when you do not know how long the fall took? Truthers get caught out with this lie all the time!

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I believe that is what an inside job because there is some much proof that it was and not enough counter-proof. Also I wouldn't have thought much if only one tower fell collapsed but the fact that they both collapsed in almost a mimicking way makes me think that it was way too perfect for it not to be an inside job.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Debunk this: www.ldeo.columbia.edu...

Your go!

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

THERE NO WORDS HAPPEEEEE

top topics

<< 1   >>

join