It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At least 16 dead in Russian republic after suicide car bombing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

Well I can answer to that.

You see. Every coward can press button sitting in base and drinking coffee. But it takes much more courage to stick explosive to yourself and blow yourself for an idea to bring a message to be heard.

Now I will tell you about something similar "Kamikazes" they went straight into death. They didn't fear death - they overcame fear.

Where is there more courage? Bombing a city with nuclear weapons or attacking - knowing that you will get killed.

I don't support suicide bombers. Because they are inaccurate. They bomb the wrong guys - usually innocent ones.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
Define empire
.. Words, how hypnotizing can they be.

I am not your dictionary.

Are you trying to ridicule my freedom, or are you that narrow minded to not get at all what I'm saying?

Yes I am ridiculing what you conceptualize as freedom.

Should I repeat>? OK let's make this simple because you are trying to be funny now:

Oh no, please don't simplify things for the sake of me. And I thought I was being narrow minded rather than funny. Which is it chief?

Q1. Should everything be done based on agreements between human beings (individual human beings, not groups)?

No it shouldn't.

As I said earlier, societies and laws exist for a reason. Without the two, people have no recognized rights or anyone of oversee them, include such basic rights as the right to live. If you have 4 billion people each being totally free and doing their own thing, including infringing on freedom of others since there are no rights to be had, then the world would become one very f-cked up place (even more so than now). And your agreements? When everyone is free to do what they want as you profess, who is to stop people from being free to disregard the agreements and make up new ones as they go along?

Answer the previous question then we will move on, I think you are trying to be funny.

And I think you long ago ran out of any valid arguments, if you ever had them, and now ask smart ass questions to throw the ball in my court and away from you as soon as possible.

Yeah you are not, but tools are used differently, some tools just sit in the office and type all day, not knowing they are tools.

And other tools get a rise out of coming to threads on terrorist attacks and trying to troll the discussion by calling the terrorist scum Freedom Fighters.

Ahh, finally,
sense of humor

16 people died in a terrorist attack, and you came here for some humor? Now I going to guess that you are not really a sociopath - just a troll.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deebo
Hmm is the CIA up to starting more "terrorism" ?

Deebo

No, they're not. This has been a conflict that's been going on for Years now. Russia is guilty of war crimes and so are many Chechen rebels.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

reply to post by maloy

You want me to repeat my point? My point is, they are freedom fighters, give them their freedom and they will stop fighting, hence freedom fighters.

Yes, freedom fighters go into a school loaded with guns and explosives to take children hostage. Yep, they're fighting for freedom alright.

I've been studying the Chechen/Russia conflict since I was a freshman in High School. I'm now a senior in college. I think I know (and many members here) know more about this war then you do.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by maloy

There seems to be a lot of confusion about what is currently going on in the Caucasus and Chechnya. This is undoubtably the work of Islamist terrorists. You can't even call them Chechens anymore. Chechnya is now quiter than ever thanks to strict rule by pro-Russian Kadyrov and his powerful militia, and the vast majority of Chechens want to leave the violent past behind them. The terrorists who continue to fight in the Caucasus region can best be described as Islamists.

oh, c'mon, man
you know many good guys have made good buckies of Chechnya war. islamic terror ----- ehh, i like that stylish-moronic-term
effective terror can be made with having of good skills, quite well-advanced techs & big idea/wish to rule the World, at least part of the World
but who could have everything of needs?
oh, yeah, it's an islamic terrorists
suicidal bombers cannot be classified culprits because they have been being programmed, & are well-advanced drone-like per se.
--------
Земля пухом погибшим.

P.S.
Check it out.

edit on 10-9-2010 by SarK0Y because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by maloy

Q1. Should everything be done based on agreements between human beings (individual human beings, not groups)?

Your answer is NO

Your answer is NO because:

And your agreements? When everyone is free to do what they want as you profess, who is to stop people from being free to disregard the agreements and make up new ones as they go along?

I already explained the above, but it seems you have short term memory problem. I said the Government's duty should be to take care of individual human affairs, and to enforce those agreements.

Todays governments have globalist agendas, taking individual rights away and centralizing everything to have more control (hence "control freaks", and creating agreements for whole groups of people (using representatives), rather than individuals representing themselves.

Sorry mate, not everyone has been brainwashed to believe the representatives should make the agreements for the whole group, even if the majority chooses the representatives, no one can guarantee the representatives will carry the wishes of the people.

The point is, terrorism exists, you have no solution (and not willing to find a solution because they made you believe you are too stupid). You are following insanity because you agree with the same policy which has been proven not to work, and expecting a different result.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SarK0Y
oh, c'mon, man
you know many good guys have made good buckies of Chechnya war.

Oh believe me I know. Berezovsky and his gang was on top of it all, and even Yeltsin was a pawn of sorts - but I would hardly call them good guys. There were no good guys at the time, except maybe the young soldiers on the front lines.

islamic terror ----- ehh, i like that stylish-moronic-term

And yet it is in the name of religion that the criminals there have waged their fight. I realize that most of their commanders don't believe any of the Islamist sh-t, but they used it with great effect to recruit from the local population. Islam was creatively twisted to raise a formidably army - even if Islam wasn't the root cause of the conflict. The religious zealotry really got out of hand at one point, and even the most senior separatist commanders like Maskhadov suffered from the very thing they created. So yeah I do refer to it as Islamic terror, especially considering most of their targets are Christian regions, but calling them a gang of common criminal works as well.

effective terror can be made with having of good skills, quite well-advanced techs & big idea/wish to rule the World, at least part of the World

I agree, and using religion as a means to an end is part of this.

suicidal bombers cannot be classified culprits because they have been being programmed, & are well-advanced drone-like per se.

Certainly they are not the ones planning the whole attack and funding it - they are brainless idiots who haven't enough self-control and intelligence to realize they are being used. It is the leadership - scum like Doku Umarov - who must be eliminated to finish this conflict. They are the true culprits, and their time will come.

edit on 10-9-2010 by maloy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I already explained the above, but it seems you have short term memory problem.

Do you care to hear what problems you have? Should we just insult each other now in a progression of subintelligent debate?

I said the Government's duty should be to take care of individual human affairs, and to enforce those agreements.

And how will the government enforce hundreds of millions of individual agreements? How will the government tell the genuine agreements from the non-genuine ones? What of those who want the "freedom" from any government intervention or enforcement all together? You may imagine whatever utopia you want, but the fact is that it can never be implemented effectively, and as such any arguements that it is the "solution" are absolutely naive.

You want to argue individualism vs. civilization? Educate yourself with works by Sigmund Freud and Friedrich Nietzche for starters, specifically 'Civilization and Its Discontents'.

Todays governments have globalist agendas, taking individual rights away and centralizing everything to have more control (hence "control freaks", and creating agreements for whole groups of people (using representatives), rather than individuals representing themselves.

What rights have the said governments taken away? The right for psychopaths and criminals to murder innocent people to achieve whatever idiocy they claim their cause to be?

And how do the actions by governments justify the actions by the terrorists against innocent civilians? It is not like they were trying to assassinate Putin or blow up the Kremlin - they were killing regular people who were shopping for food for their families. Any "cause" or "moral agenda" goes down the drain as far as I, and most civilized people are concerned.

The point is, terrorism exists, you have no solution (and not willing to find a solution because they made you believe you are too stupid).

And someone clearly made you believe that you are too damn smart and self-righteous. You have offered no workable solution - only naive pipe dreams, and have taken every opportunity to make your point with pesonal attacks on me. You know nothing about me, or who educated or "brainwashed" me or what propaganda I am exposed to.

You are following insanity because you agree with the same policy which has been proven not to work, and expecting a different result.

History will prove what works and what doesn't. I rather follow "insanity" than experiment with utter destructive madness.

edit on 10-9-2010 by maloy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by maloy

And how will the government enforce hundreds of millions of individual agreements? How will the government tell the genuine agreements from the non-genuine ones?

Heard of computers>? There are millions of bank accounts, how do they know between genuine and non-genuine bank accounts. I was gonna throw another smartass comment, then zz not worth it.. Anyways, the point is, I look back and learn from history, I don't copy history. There is a big difference, we have advanced so much, why stop now?

What of those who want the "freedom" from any government intervention or enforcement all together?

So how many people would want that? If you don't want to make any agreements with anyone, then you are isolated, if you do want to make an agreement with people then you can go two ways for enforcement of those agreements. #1. Ask the government. #2. Ask a third party, it shouldn't be the individuals making those agreements, if must someone else, both people accept. Then again we all know the best solution is the government, if there is trust.

You may imagine whatever utopia you want, but the fact is that it can never be implemented effectively, and as such any arguements that it is the "solution" are absolutely naive.

We are yet waiting for that conclusion, whether the solution is naive or not. I think it would satisfy 99.999999 percent of the world population.

You want to argue individualism vs. civilization? Educate yourself with works by Sigmund Freud and Friedrich Nietzche for starters, specifically 'Civilization and Its Discontents'.

OOOOOOOOOKKKKKK, why not, reading is not bad. I have read some Freud Books, here I come e-book.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by maloy

I realize that most of their commanders don't believe any of the Islamist sh-t

behind islamic terrorists, cia-like agencies of different countries stand & terrorists are only wasted material, cia-like agencies belong to hidden clans... by the way, religious & mystic rituals play all-important role for life of those clans

they are brainless idiots who haven't enough self-control and intelligence to realize they are being used.

each among usual humans can Nothing to withstand personal treating with state-of-the-art techs to reprogram mind. in other words, they're just victims.

like Doku Umarov - who must be eliminated to finish this conflict

just pawn, Nothing will be changed after his death.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Chechens lived as freemen since antiquity .

In fact , most of the Caucasus tribes were just that , human beings , without government of any sort .

There is no word for Jail in a Circassian language .

Russians are living with muslims 24/7/365 , all over the land .

Wouldn't Cahar Dudayev ( if he was alive ) have the moral authority to silence Umarov ?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join