It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-ATTACKS: Kim Sun-Il, Captured South Korean Has Been Beheaded!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   
ss0825ss,

Couldn't have said it better! Excellent post!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   
yes you could.

you could have said "meh meh meh meh rhetoric meh meh meh tub thumping meh meh meh blind patriotism more rhetoric meh meh meh"

That would have been shorter and said pretty much the same thing.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Bomb mosques, kill muslims etc etc You are no better than the ones perpetrating the crimes. They have justified a reason for killing innocent people. In the same way you lot are justifying the killing of muslims (vast vast majority are innocent) for revenge ! When do you lot who shoot from hip without thought start to switch your brains on. Presumably 10 years ago the British governeent should have bombed catholic churches since the IRA killed innocent people on mainland Britain with their bombing campaign ? Ooops no they were "christians" and "christians" don't do such things do they ? Of course we must never mention where the IRA got some of their funding from........

Extremists (who exist in all societies) can't survive without at least some form of support from the generally decent lawabiding population. According to reports coming out of Iraq the feeling about the beheadings amongst the general population is one of growing revulsion. Bomb their mosques and you give the extremists exactly what they want, more conscripts to their cause and full support for beheadings.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
ss0825ss Thank You.. I'm also proud to be American and get very tired of all the USA bashers on here. The US is the only country with enough balls to take care of these terrorist scum and we will succed
Just watch

[Edited on 23-6-2004 by KillerD]

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I've seen it reported this beheading was so gruesome the Al Jazeera news won't air the video.

I wonder why...........

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simon
yes you could.

you could have said "meh meh meh meh rhetoric meh meh meh tub thumping meh meh meh blind patriotism more rhetoric meh meh meh"

That would have been shorter and said pretty much the same thing.

Blind patriotism, maybe, but it is easy to sit on the sidelines and be a critic. A lot of people are quick to condem the U.S.A. and President George W. Bush. When in fact we would not be in this situation had we not have been attacked in the first place. Just because we have the ability and the means to fight back some people have to harbor resentment. We did not make anyone attack us but we can and will defend ourselves. Consider the degree of which we could have struck back. In my opinion we have shown remarkable restraint in our actions. You do not have to agree with us, that is your right, our right is to protect our country, citizens, and our allies at any cost. My prayers are with the families of the fallen, civilian and military.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
After extensive analysis in this forum and others, the first Baghdad beheading (Berg) was clealy shown to be hoax - ie., it was not done by the people we were told produced it.

Having been seriously burned by their first amateur video, I think it is no coincidence that their second set, depicting the unfortunate Kim, are NOT available. If we can't see the video, I think we might as well assume that it is another U.S. propaganda operation and forget it.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
"You do not have to agree with us"

Yes I know.
And I don't.
Because your wrong.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simon
"You do not have to agree with us"

Yes I know.
And I don't.
Because your wrong.

Wow, you really got me there.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The front of the current war has been moved, by George Bush and Company, from Manhattan, Washington D.C., and other geographic locations throughout the United States, and elsewhere in the world, to the battleground of the middle east, where Islamofacism originated, is nurtured, and continues to infest. The Islamofacists are losing this war, evidenced by their violent, frenzied, deliberate, murder of innocents. As their desperation increases, like cornered animals, they will lash out, strike out against anything/anyone who gets near them. The tide of this war is changing, the free world is seeing the Islamofacist for who he/she is, in all his/her morbid, carnal, animalistic glory.

Al Jazeera fears the showing of this most recent beheading because even they know it is detrimental to the cause of the Islamofacist. They fear it will iincite intelligent, reasonable, arabs to condemn these beheadings, which any rational human being would do.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   

The US is the only country with enough balls to take care of these terrorist scum and we will succed
Just watch

well, i sincerely hope it will end but can it? these terrorists are like children at the candy store wanting everything without someone making a stance saying yes you can have these but not that. or is there?

if it were a war between 2 countries with clear leadership then it would be easier to end. peace can materialise when the sides agree and come to terms. or the people can vote them out of power.

who is really the leader of these terrorists? osama? guess being a terrorist you probably dont need a clear leader in the normal sense. just roundup a couple of disgruntled individuals to make up your cell and come up with some loosely defined agenda.

but who are the ones funding these guys? if i was a wannabe terrorist who lost every family member and was pissed as hell, id still need food, lodging, guns, training...shouldnt we get rid of these guys instead of the field sergeants like zarkawi?

theyve proven to us that killing someone like zarkawi is not going to stop them. guess they had no problems filling his position. kim suns death was just this wasnt it with their ridiculous 24hr deadline and right after the saudis got zarkawi.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
My thoughts and prayers with all the innocent civilians who have been defamed and desacrated due to one countries negligence and another countries horrible belief that killing others is a way to get what you want. With that said, I would like to see what others think of this war in general, since the newspapers and news programs seem to be more concerned over the fact that the bachelor and bachelorette split up (woo hoo?). I dont see the american public speaking out enough about how they feel. Im sure there are many reasons for this, but come on people, dont get so livid over a website posting the beheadings of these people and be blind to how we can stop it. My opinion is: Pull the plug, pull out our troops, pull out all of the civilians, and let the Iraqi people kill themselves off(who in case if we have forgotten, hate us with an extreme passion). Obviously the lives lost and the progressed gained hold no meaning to this Nazi-like nation of killers, and yes I am aware that the US currently holds the title for most domestic homicides. These people have yet to speak out and thank us for stopping a persecuting "overlord", or to say "I am sorry for your loss". Instead they take the mutilated bodies of our soldiers and hang them from bridges while beating them with shovels. If there are no American's in Iraq for these terrorist sleeze bags to kidnap and kill, what kind of statement can they make? At least when we were losing 10's of thousands of soldiers in Germany, we had an entire religion thanking us. What do the American people have to do to get our soldiers and loved ones home? Thank You for taking the time to read this.

Anthony

[edit on 23-6-2004 by abronkema]

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corinthas
Till every last one of the suckers that fell for the constitution of the US of A stands up and not only apologizes to the natives for the Genocide etc. but asks for permission to live on their land (continent!) then all of your moralistic ramblings all go to pot really, don't they?

The whole of the country is built on rape and murder, and now you feel hard done by!

LOL

My side are splitting!

ive got something that will make your sides split even harder. If indeed you are referring to the US in this senseless "rambling", let me remind you to turn your computer over, and read the label. it sin english...correct? and oh wait, what language are you using to insult? ah yes, english. no we did not orginate the language, but from my understanding, there arent too many arabic computers. we owe no apologies, you should thank us for leading the free world into a democratic equilibrium. not that everyone follows it, but you get what i am saying. and you are welcome for not being old school americans and nuking the waste of life left in iraq. you should also feel safe knowing that we have gun control laws, so it prevents us both legally, and morally, from wasting a good 5 cents worth of a bullet between your beady eyes. i dont believe all arabs should die, i think they should kill eachother off instead of innocent civilians. we follow the geneva convention (sometimes) so it takes one iraqi dirtbag's bullet to come whizzing by or into our heads before we make swiss cheese of em. What other country has a booked military even during a pointless war? i tried to get into the marines, because i would love nothing more than to legally end the life of a terrorist.

and by the way: to those of you who think the beheadings are justified, i would send myself to hell if it meant i could trade the life of those poor innocent men for yours.but then again, id be no better than the scum of the earth that al-Qaeda is. And yes, i DO say this because I AM AN AMERICAN. and i am better than you ha ha ha ha ha .

[edit on 23-6-2004 by abronkema]

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Is Al Zarqawi (s/p) alive or dead?? The answer to THAT question will tell you who is doing these beheadings. If he's alive, its them. If he's dead....well....God help us all. Nobody is answering this question sufficiently. And I thought he had war injuries????

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strider
After extensive analysis in this forum and others, the first Baghdad beheading (Berg) was clealy shown to be hoax - ie., it was not done by the people we were told produced it.

Having been seriously burned by their first amateur video, I think it is no coincidence that their second set, depicting the unfortunate Kim, are NOT available. If we can't see the video, I think we might as well assume that it is another U.S. propaganda operation and forget it.

Where do you come up with this unfounded garbage? This is from Al Jazeera:

The video of Kim's execution as broadcast did not show the actual killing. Al-Jazeera said the tape contained pictures of Kim being slaughtered but the channel decided not to air it because it could be "highly distressing to our audience."

You can interpret that to say, "Whoops - we went overboard here, and this is too violent to distribute, even by our standards, because there is a good chance it will generate much outcry towards us".
Story

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
ss0825ss

Excellent post, well stated. Don't worry about the apologists and sympathizers - they are in the minority.

[edit on 23-6-2004 by jsobecky]

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by lily3214
Is Al Zarqawi (s/p) alive or dead?? The answer to THAT question will tell you who is doing these beheadings. If he's alive, its them. If he's dead....well....God help us all. Nobody is answering this question sufficiently. And I thought he had war injuries????

he is in fact dead. for those of you who can stomach it, you can see the pictures of his body the only way it looks good (lifeless) at www.ogrish.com. just scroll down on the home page and you will find it. i dont recommend doing this in front of children, of course, the site is rather perverse. and god will help us all. it doesnt matter if we kill bin laden and his sidekicks, these terrorists are mind set on crushing america and its morales.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
You can interpret that to say, "Whoops - we went overboard here, and this is too violent to distribute, even by our standards, because there is a good chance it will generate much outcry towards us".
Story

Excellent question jsobecky. I don't think the people who pull these statements out of whatever silly-statement-generating orifice they use understand the outrageous minimalization they apply to another human being's suffering. As I stated before - I agree that every death of an innocent soul is a loss to humanity, but all deaths are not equal - I would much rather die in my sleep than have my head sawed off. It really upsets me on a personal level to see some one just wave this off because they can't rectify the cognizant dissonance it causes in them.
The honorable thing to do is suffer the psychic wound this reality causes and accept the truth.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelb

If the answer was as simple as "kill all of the bastards" we would've done it by now.

For every "terrorist" in an area, you also have ten thousand innocent people who don't want to have anything to do with them. People are people, even if they have brown skin, they still want to fall in love, have kids, raise these kids, work, and make a living. Most of them don't pick up guns and swear blood oaths against the US or swear fealty to the Saudis or to Iran or to Palestinian militants. Unless they have guns to their heads.

So, how do you kill this one terrorist in a group of ten thousand innocent people? Every conventional method the US has for killing this one person would involve killing anywhere from some to all of the innocent civilians. When civilians start dying, more terrorists start being created. These civilians have brothers, daughters, fathers, neighbors. Some of them will be *pissed* that you killed them, just as plenty of us in the US were *pissed* over 9/11 and joined the armed services.

So when are these ten thousand innocents going to wise up and turn against the terrorists? One pair of feet cannot escape ten thousand pairs of eyes.

The terrorists are hiding among the innocents. So why don't the innocents turn against them, or turn their location in to the coalition forces? Because they condone them, that's why.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

Originally posted by jsobecky
Story

Excellent question jsobecky. I don't think the people who pull these statements out of whatever silly-statement-generating orifice they use understand the outrageous minimalization they apply to another human being's suffering. As I stated before - I agree that every death of an innocent soul is a loss to humanity, but all deaths are not equal - I would much rather die in my sleep than have my head sawed off. It really upsets me on a personal level to see some one just wave this off because they can't rectify the cognizant dissonance it causes in them.
The honorable thing to do is suffer the psychic wound this reality causes and accept the truth.

great post. it is true that with time, these murderers will thankfully dissolve, but the best and worst thing is, the memories of those who parished for this cause will always be with us. i cant state enough how proud i am to be an american. though america has a lot to be desired within the system itself, this unholy mess of a war has brought many lives and beliefs together for one cause....the mourning of great innocent lives, and figuring out how we are going to end this. I feel sorry for those less fortunate, but as we americans know all too well, we have a near-open door policy. our colleges are harder to get into because we believe that letting non-citizens learn in the usa is just as important as a citizen getting in. we have forgotten what this war should be about. the right to live as we wish, within good standing of course. we are teaching everyday that violence is not the answer, but in some cases, it is apparent that it is needed. bless the families and loved ones fighting for a cause that nobody can directly specify, and god bless the men and women fighting to save a country that would better see us dead. and god curse the souls who defame good people.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join