It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

ATS a Farce?

page: 5
7
<< 2  3  4   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Originally posted by matt4GA
I do believe the prohibition of marijuana is a conspiracy is there a problem with that?



Yeah a huge one...you just listened to everyone, including the owner of this site, tell you that that sort of rhetoric is not allowed here...

Yet you proceed to say this here?

Wow...now I understand why you are not "getting this".

Good day.


I'm sorry for having such a HORRIBLE belief. I hope you can forgive me... Once again I'm NOT advocating it's use.




posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
And how did it even come to the topic of discussion? This thread was created because a thread was all of a sudden unbumpable... I thought it was a conspiracy... come on guys grow up.



posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I agree with the ones who say that if you are concerned, flee. There is nothing wrong with that. I've not been a member for long, however; I've been reading for about a year and really have come to trust ATS as a reliable news source. When a site like this, or WikiLeaks for example, gain popularity, we as a people have a hard time trusting it because we've been so misguided by a government and it's agencies for so long that it's hard to trust anybody anymore. All I can say is that with time you'll likely come to the same conclusion that I have which is that ATS is not a farse.

One thing to consider though, it's completely plausible that lettered agents are members of ATS and might attempt to steer topics to fit whatever the current propaganda is. Luckily there are enough people here that aren't wearing letters to make that nearly impossible. If you look at recent history, alliances formed on Digg and were able to manipulate that service to their liking by burying stories that weren't in line with their agenda's and moving stories that were in line, onto the front pages. That is theoretically possible here to some extent, I just don't think that's it's plausible given how well the forum is managed.



posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Guys...come on...we are all falling into his game.


He wants to discuss this topic.

Notice how he keeps bringing up his talking points?

His question was answered...he is bumping his own stuff.

He received an answer from members and Mr. Overlord.

He is pushing buttons and an agenda.

Let's leave him alone...



posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
ATS is awesome for alternative topics from the mainstream news stations. I also agree there are some great topic's on ATS and some intelligent people. And I also believe ATS might be being manipulated at peak hours, Like flags and stuff... and bumps to get other topics off the top of the list...


That's where I see sneaky stuff going on.



posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2
Guys...come on...we are all falling into his game.


He wants to discuss this topic.

Notice how he keeps bringing up his talking points?

His question was answered...he is bumping his own stuff.

He received an answer from members and Mr. Overlord.

He is pushing buttons and an agenda.

Let's leave him alone...


Hey your bumping me as well, And your pushing your own agenda as well... Which is against me. Which is fine.



posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by matt4GA
 





How many of those 12,000 members do you think are CIA/FBI/KGB/ETC??


I hope that some of them are. They need to know how people feel about them. If you are so afraid to express your opinion, then you are giving in to the PTB.



posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

edit on 9-9-2010 by LadySkadi because: not engaging



posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by matt4GA
 


Oooo...look at this thread, it actually made it 4 pages so far...probably because it is actually quite a silly thread...and if you were gonna make a thread like this you needed to be prepared to take some heat...don't you know dude...nearly everyone on these forums is a hypocrite...we pump out threads making accusing this person or that organization of "covering it up", "suppressing the truth", "feeding us lies" and so on. It's just simple truth seeking amongst friends. But it's a different story if you turn those suspicions upon the ATS staff. But I'm beginning to blabber on, so for informational purposes I will leave readers with these two recent threads of mine:

The real ATS conspiracy
The real ATS conspiracy PART 2: Whispers of the Past



posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
reply to post by matt4GA
 





How many of those 12,000 members do you think are CIA/FBI/KGB/ETC??


I hope that some of them are. They need to know how people feel about them. If you are so afraid to express your opinion, then you are giving in to the PTB.


I'm not afraid, I just don't think this would be the place to share if that was the case... As anything of real importance if ,If the topic at hand was true, would just be swept under the rug...


and to the people trying to derail me, nice try. I don't think you guys really contributed much anyways besides letting me know your done with me.
Which I dunno why I'm not cursing, bashing, or making personal insults... trying to be intelligent as possible, quite hard when your human.


edit on 9-9-2010 by matt4GA because: edit to add : if the



posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S
reply to post by matt4GA
 


Oooo...look at this thread, it actually made it 4 pages so far...probably because it is actually quite a silly thread...and if you were gonna make a thread like this you needed to be prepared to take some heat...don't you know dude...nearly everyone on these forums is a hypocrite...we pump out threads making accusing this person or that organization of "covering it up", "suppressing the truth", "feeding us lies" and so on. It's just simple truth seeking amongst friends. But it's a different story if you turn those suspicions upon the ATS staff. But I'm beginning to blabber on, so for informational purposes I will leave readers with these two recent threads of mine:

The real ATS conspiracy
The real ATS conspiracy PART 2: Whispers of the Past


Chaos thanks for the comment, I'm going to check your threads out. And I'm ready to take the heat I just don't have all the anwsers... maybe if I was a lawyer like Mr.Obama , I'd talk and you'd all believe.



edit on 9-9-2010 by matt4GA because: Edit to add :: Yes chaos so can you explain what you found out in short as there is much to go through?



posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Please discuss further issues with ATS in the ATS Issues section.

Thread closed.



new topics

top topics



 
7
<< 2  3  4   >>

log in

join