It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These 3 things... Resistance is futile ! Islam rising

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
For those out there that wonder about a real conspiracy in religion, consider this video. It tells about the plan, intent, and directives of Islam in it's real form. Are you ready to become a Muslim ? Do you want to be a Muslim ?
This is the real reason (I believe) for the push to build Islamic Mosques and schools in western nations, and to increase the population immigration to western nations. We in the west are naive to believe everyone is tolerant. It's nice to believe that. But as Capt Pikard of Star Trek found out, resistance is futile, there is no tolerance there. Am I wrong ? If so, give me your thoughts on Islam and the future of the world. But take notice that they are burning flags, and shouting death to the infidels all over the Islamic world today at just the idea of burning a Quran.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
So we're all going to be forced to be Muslims? Is that what you're saying?

Also, It's "Picard" not "Pikard."

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

As incomprehensible to a non-muslim Westerner this may sound this is a stated goal of Islam. "Fight all men until they say there is no god but Allah."

Here is another video:

I provide the link from YouTube because it contains a strong language.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by tungus

Erm....who on earth is that woman?

I can't even tell what she is saying.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by tungus

How exactly is this "stated goal of Islam" to be achieved?

Should I be expected to convert to Islam at gunpoint? Or perhaps I should prepare for the possibilty of an angry mob of muslims besieging me in my home demanding I convert.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by tungus

Isn't the ultimate goal of any of the "big" organized religions to convert each and every individual to their side?

Isn't that the reason I get the Jehova's witness lady coming to my office each month and giving me a 3 minutes sermon handing me her little magazines as if saying "Here, you throw this away."?

Or when I go with my family to Catholic Church they talk about Jesus saying to spread the word?

Same in a Baptist church I went to once.

We can go back and forth saying that that Muslims are more violent or not, but the fact is here, in the US, we have just as many fanatical Christians on the brink of jihad as Muslims.

I wish this wasn't an election year...I wouldn't have to deal with all this Islam bs.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Love how people always quote the extremist interpretation of a religion. Ridiculous notion!! Most Muslims are moderates, and non of my Muslim friends has ever tried to convert me. And that includes friends in Saudi Arabia!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
ZzZzzzzzZZZzZZzz

Nobody likes a woman beater, if you beat a woman you'll get a beat down. Regardless your religion.

What the hell was that video about? No source of creation? Their goals?
The ONLY reason Islam has been on the rise is because European countries failed with assimilation of immigrants.
Where do you go when you're kept outside of society?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
Love how people always quote the extremist interpretation of a religion. Ridiculous notion!! Most Muslims are moderates, and non of my Muslim friends has ever tried to convert me. And that includes friends in Saudi Arabia!

May I suggest doing the friend test ? Try telling your Muslim friends that you don't believe Muhammed is the prophet of Allah, or tell them that Allah is not God. That should show you the total extent of their friendship, even the ones in Saudi Arabia ! Once you say that to them, it is their duty to respond by killing you, so says the Quran. Oh how quickly friends part ways.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I agree that people don't understand Islam as well as they should. For those in denial, look at the stories around the world of non-Muslims in Muslim countries. (Not all countries, but many.) Christians in Iraq were told to either leave the country or convert to Islam (Christianity doesn't force conversions anymore, by the way). Girls in Egypt are kidnapped and forced to convert to Islam. The whole Sudan genocide was Muslims killing non-Muslims. No other religion promotes a suicide/homocide-mix as a way to get to heaven. Non-Muslims in Pakistan are often treated like second-class citizens, receiving less aid and so on.

I think Islam needs a sort of reformation. If that is possible, most of the problems we see with Radical Islam would disappear.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Fromabove stated:

May I suggest doing the friend test ? Try telling your Muslim friends that you don't believe Muhammed is the prophet of Allah, or tell them that Allah is not God. That should show you the total extent of their friendship, even the ones in Saudi Arabia ! Once you say that to them, it is their duty to respond by killing you, so says the Quran. Oh how quickly friends part ways.

I am assuming this is based on experience and you have a group of muslims who were formerly your friends now trying to kill you or that have tried to kill you.

Please tell us more.

edit on 9/9/10 by Kram09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove

Dude, they all know I'm agnostic, I'm quite vocal about that...not just on these forums

Last I checked I haven't been blown up and they're still talking to me regularly.

Like I said, most Muslims are moderates, they don't take the Qran literally...just like most people are clever enough to not take the bible literally.

edit on 9-9-2010 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Oh I wish I had a link but 2 or 3 years back I listened to a documentary on Islam. They asked the foremost Muslim scholars what their interpretation of the Koran was, on the spread of Islam. Shockingly all these learned types believed it was the duty to spread Islam 'by whatever means' leading to an ultimate world domination.
About the same time, the Sunday Times produced an analysis of where Islam was expected to be in the UK in 10 - 20 years time.
We are talking take over and it is on it's way. You don't need the sword. Quietly, steadily, neighbourhoods are growing. The non mix of Muslim ethic minorities is a concern across Europe. Immigration and birthrate are doing the rest. You can see it in the UK and elsewhere, the spread of mosques and all the rest, calls for sharia law etc. You could be parachuted in to some places and not know what country you were in.
No of course your neighbour is not going to turn on you and lop off your head. Frankly they don't need too. Slowly, slowly catchee monkey....

edit on 9-9-2010 by starchild10 because: grammar

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

How are they ever gonna turn me a Muslim that way??? All it shows is that the integration policies in Europe are failing horribly.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Hate to break this to ya... I said that very thing to a Muslim friend of mine, and oddly enough, I'm still alive last I checked. ...and he is still my friend...and still Muslim. Odd that...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Why must religious people impose their views on us ? Not just Muslim but all religions. I am an atheist and a scientist and I can assure you that I will never be converted to a religious person. There must be many more people like myself who will also never convert, thus the whole idea of global domination is one that would be very difficult to achieve.

Maybe the world would be a better place without any religion, that way people would have less to be hateful about ??

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by racos
Why must religious people impose their views on us ? Not just Muslim but all religions. I am an atheist and a scientist and I can assure you that I will never be converted to a religious person. There must be many more people like myself who will also never convert, thus the whole idea of global domination is one that would be very difficult to achieve.

Maybe the world would be a better place without any religion, that way people would have less to be hateful about ??

Hit the nail on the head mate,

I would rather be dead than be religous, I will never accept or follow religion. No one will ever tell me otherwise.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove

Not true, stop spreading your hatred.

Seriously we already have TOO many threads about muslims already.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
reply to post by tungus

Erm....who on earth is that woman?

I can't even tell what she is saying.

This woman is from Romania, a country which was "absorbed" in the last Great Islamic Empire. This empire lasted from 1299 to 1923. That is 624 years, or 2.6 times longer than the whole existence of the United States.

The reason I chose this video is because she read a response from a Muslim in Pakistan, who very calmly informed her that if she insulted HIS religion or HIS prophet his duty is to travel to Romania to slit her throat.
And he believes to be a true follower of his religion. Not an extremist.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join