It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How we became (my opinion)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
My feeling as to how we became

I would like to talk a little bit on how I think everything started but I need to go over a couple of things before to show how I come up with what I’m talking about.

There are 3 possible answers when positives and negatives collide

1 x 1 = 1
-1 x 1 = -1
-1 x -1 = 1

That leaves 2/3 positive
66.6666 (infinite)

And 1/3 negative
33.3333 (infinite)

0.0001 (infinite) left which is part of the creator and also represents 1 energy or life if you will which allows for an infinite number of energies or lives.

If you add all 3 you get 100 which is the true creator.

The creator is 100 percent everything but nothing happens when you don't have an opposite, so the creator created the universe and broke it into 2 parts, positive and negative, light and dark.

The creator then also created life, and each life got 0.0001 (infinite) of the true creator so that it could think, along with positive 66.6666 (infinite) and 33.3333 (negative) so that they could react to each other but a higher positive than negative demeanor so that there would not be complete chaos. Also, the numbers do change over time to determine the energy’s demeanor and intelligence starting point. Depending on how there life plays out determines the starting point of the next line of energy’s demeanor, if they produce children, then this goes on and on till they are no more.

So in doing the math there should be 66.6666 (infinite) “positive” civilizations out there and 33.3333 (infinite) “negative” civilizations out there. I also feel that we were created by an advanced civilization that was either destroyed, left, or is still here working behind the scenes. The advanced civilization in my opinion bred us for body replacements, sex toys, and hard labor. I also feel that all religions have some truth but not all truth and that they were made to control our minds to obey.

I think in order for us to move on as the “human race” we need to understand all of our negatives and positives that we do each day we wake up so that we can become a more positive "human race" and a more advanced civilization that doesn't move back to the Stone Age. Thank you for reading my post and I hope you have a great day.

edit on 9-9-2010 by Trudge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Posible, i do know one thing and that is god the creator, know and is everywhere so that kind of ties into that.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hm, I was with you up until you mentioned the "negative" civilizations. Might have interpreted you wrong but I assumed you meant each of us are made of 66.66 positive and 33.33 negative, which would mean the human race is made up of both the positive and negative, not to say there are "positive" civilizations and "negative" ones as such. Each civilization would be some balance of both positive and negative? Anyway, your theory, I don't mean to hijack it or anything.

I'm curious though, what evidence leads you to believe in these other beings pulling strings from behind the curtains?

edit on 9/9/2010 by noeyesnoearsnofacenofears because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
Posible, i do know one thing and that is god the creator, know and is everywhere so that kind of ties into that.

Hi camaro68ss-

Yes to me that proves that there is a "God/Creator" when I do the math. There is so much more that we can learn I feel from simple math becasue everything starts simple and over time it becomes more complex. You can understand everything that happens in our world with just the positive and negative math and percentage.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by noeyesnoearsnofacenofears
Hm, I was with you up until you mentioned the "negative" civilizations. Might have interpreted you wrong but I assumed you meant each of us are made of 66.66 positive and 33.33 negative, which would mean the human race is made up of both the positive and negative, not to say there are "positive" civilizations and "negative" ones as such. Each civilization would be some balance of both positive and negative? Anyway, your theory, I don't mean to hijack it or anything.

I'm curious though, what evidence leads you to believe in these other beings pulling strings from behind the curtains?

edit on 9/9/2010 by noeyesnoearsnofacenofears because: (no reason given)

Hi noeyesnoearsnofacenofears-

Yes I feel that in the beginning we were made 66.66 positive and 33.33 negative with 0.001 of the creator for our intelligence to start of with. I also feel though if we were to start with 100 civilization that over a long period of time each civilization would change its starting point. Maybe some become 72.000 positive and 18.000 negative and 10.000 percent creator (intelligence) or maybe 18.000 positive and 72.000 negative with 10.0 percent creator.

I feel that with the percentage that yes over time there should be around 66.6666 (infinite) positive and 33.3333 (infinite) negative civilizations out there. I also feel though that over time the base of that number would become much more positive becasue positive people work together where negative people think of themselves. So I feel that to become a great advanced civilization most should be very positive. The reason I say that is because I feel that most negative civilizations would kill each other off because of greed, wealth and power like what is going on right now in our world.

I feel that we are on the tipping point, we will either become a great advanced civilization or we will bring ourselves back to the stone age for a reset button.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trudge
0.0001 (infinite) left which is part of the creator and also represents 1 energy or life if you will which allows for an infinite number of energies or lives.

How do you arrive at this assumption? Also, how does a couple of math tricks mean anything at all? How do you figure there is a "creator" involved in the universe?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

How do you KNOW "god is the creator" and "is everywhere". Can you prove it to others? Why do you believe there is a god and/or a "creator"?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

How do you KNOW "god is the creator" and "is everywhere". Can you prove it to others? Why do you believe there is a god and/or a "creator"?

Well I started with what I know, and that is "I" exist. Once I know that I exist, I then need to ask the question how I became. Well I came from my mother and father which are opposites but are also part of the same "human race".

Once I figure out where I came from I need to find out where they came from which was from my grandparents and they came from there parents and so on.

If I know I came from opposites but also from the same "human race" and I became either a man or woman then I am 1 but also both (just like positive/negative you must have both to exist). I learned about opposites and found that everything has an opposite light/dark, negative/positive, happy/sad, love/hate etc.

When I did the math on positive and negative numbers things became clear to me

1 x 1 = 1
-1 x 1 = -1
-1 x -1 = 1

2/3 positive
66.6666 (infinite)

1/3 negative
33.3333 (infinite)

0.0001 (infinite) part of the creator and also equals each of us or 1 energy.

When you add all 3 together you get the full 100 percent so it tells me that first there was just 1 or 100 percent. You can call it the big bang or whatever you want to call it but that was the break up. It was infinite yet nothing and it just spawned everything at once. See it took me to understand that even 0.0001 infinite is still "infinite" regardles of size. You can take one atom from our body and it is "infinite", heck the whole universe could be an "atom" in terms of size because we have such a hard time grasping the word "infinite" or at least being able to see "infinite" in our minds. What if our universe is just 1 atom of our "God/Creator" that is really what "infinite" is, no size and our "God/Creator is an atom of another "God/Creator and its just infinite.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Trudge

You've more or less repeated your original post without addressing my questions. How do you know that there is a "creator" and/or a god anywhere within your equations? Also... how do you arrive at this assumption: "0.0001 (infinite) part of the creator and also equals each of us or 1 energy"?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Trudge

You've more or less repeated your original post without addressing my questions. How do you know that there is a "creator" and/or a god anywhere within your equations? Also... how do you arrive at this assumption: "0.0001 (infinite) part of the creator and also equals each of us or 1 energy"?

I came to that because we are not 100 percent positive nor 100 percent negative we are both and something created both who I call the "creator" or "God"

If we are both but not 100 percent I then did the math of positive and negative numbers which told me the positive and negative outcome.

From that it gave me 66.6666 positive and 33.3333 negative which is 99.9999 and is missing 0.0001. Now something created the 99.9999 and that was 1 or the creator or god which did this, which also represents the number 1 which is also what is missing from the positive and negative math 99.9999 + 0.0001 equals 100 percent which if "God/Creator" is everything then he is 100 percent everything.

We are not "THE GOD/CREATOR" but are still part of "God" and that is shown in the math. If God Created good/evil, happy/sad, light/dark, positive/negative that shows that both must exist for one to exist. If that is the case then in order to be created it requires all 3 positive, negative, and the creator.

If you know that all 3 must exist then when you do the math

1 x 1 = 1
-1 x 1 = -1
-1 x -1 = 1

2/3 positive
66.6666 (infinite)

1/3 negative
33.3333 (infinite)

0.0001 left over for part of the creator, or us, or 1 energy which is infinite as well as showing us that life is infinite. If you add up all 3 you get 100 percent or the true creator/god. We are so small in comparison to the true God that we are given the number 0.0001 (infinite) of the true God. We are nothing and everything at the same time kinda like the big bang.

In showing us who we are we can understand who the creator is.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

How do i know? How do you know there is not one. I know from what my friend told me when he died and came back to life. i know from what my grandmorther told me when she died and came back to life. i know from when my father died and came back to life. just because you cant prove it doesent mean its not there.

I feel sorry for those who dont belive. life in genereal is alot nicer with god in my life. I dont want to know what it feels like to have the feeling thinking when you die thats it. nothing, no thought no memorie, nothening, your done, gone, blackness. i feel bad for those people.

He's there and belives in you even when you dont belive in him. i guess we will all soon find out when we all die and all i have to say is if your right and there is no god then shame on me but if im right and there is god, and there is! then shame on you and your going to feel pritty sad about it.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
How can you simplify somethings that exist in nothing into number and equations? Something that exist in nothing cannot be quantified using numbers. This idea that we can explain things with mathematics is part of the insanity that encompasses the world.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Why are you only multiplying those numbers? Is it so you can avoid the implications of -1 + 1 = 0?

Playing around with numbers like that doesn't really prove good, evil, creation, destruction, God, or Satan anyway, though.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Trudge

2/3 positive
66.6666 (infinite)

1/3 negative
33.3333 (infinite)

0.0001 left over for part of the creator, or us, or 1 energy which is infinite as well as showing us that life is infinite. If you add up all 3 you get 100 percent or the true creator/god. We are so small in comparison to the true God that we are given the number 0.0001 (infinite) of the true God. We are nothing and everything at the same time kinda like the big bang.

You forgot to round up 2/3 to 66.6667%. If it were 99.9999%... 1/3 + 2/3 would have to be less than 1.
1.99nd line

edit on 9/9/2010 by mahis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
Why are you only multiplying those numbers? Is it so you can avoid the implications of -1 + 1 = 0?

Playing around with numbers like that doesn't really prove good, evil, creation, destruction, God, or Satan anyway, though.

Hi Chamberf=6-

No, the reason I only multiplied is because that is when two things collide or react to each other. If you notice the only thing that happens when you add is exactly that an addition.

-1 + 1 = 0
1 + 1 = 2
-1 + -1 = -2

Same thing when you subtract

-1 - 1 = -2
-1 - -1 = 0
1 - 1 = 0

There is no reaction with addition or subtraction

Think of two objects standing next to each other if one joins or one leaves its not a reaction its just a movement of energy.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mahis

reply to post by Trudge

2/3 positive
66.6666 (infinite)

1/3 negative
33.3333 (infinite)

You forgot to round up 2/3 to 66.6667%. If it were 99.9999%... 1/3 + 2/3 would have to be less than 1.
1.99nd line

edit on 9/9/2010 by mahis because: (no reason given)

Hi mahis-

when you divide 2/3 it is 0.6666 (infinite) not 0.6667 (infinite) the remainder will always 2.
when you divide 1/3 is is 0.3333 (infinite) and will always have the remainder of 1.
there will always be a 0.0001 (infinite)

edit on 9-9-2010 by Trudge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

He's there and belives in you even when you dont belive in him. i guess we will all soon find out when we all die and all i have to say is if your right and there is no god then shame on me but if im right and there is god, and there is! then shame on you and your going to feel pritty sad about it.

So not only do you know that god exists from the testimony of others but you also know certain attributes, such as "he believes in me". Also, you believe you know how I'll feel should there turn out to be a god. Interesting. Funny, my mother had three NDE's and didn't see any deities.

Anyway, I just wanted to see if you knew there was a god as you had claimed and could prove it to others. But really, you just believed some stories that other people told you. Thank you for your response.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I came to that because we are not 100 percent positive nor 100 percent negative we are both and something created both who I call the "creator" or "God"

What makes you think something created these things?

which if "God/Creator" is everything then he is 100 percent everything.

I don't see how that is possible.

We are not "THE GOD/CREATOR" but are still part of "God" and that is shown in the math.

No it doesn't.

If God Created good/evil, happy/sad, light/dark, positive/negative that shows that both must exist for one to exist. If that is the case then in order to be created it requires all 3 positive, negative, and the creator.

What if god didn't?

In showing us who we are we can understand who the creator is.

It's going to take more than simple mathematical tautologies to achieve such a claim.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Trudge

Where do you extract 0.0001 from? 1/3 negative or 2/3 positive? When you convert 1/3 and 2/3 to decimals it doesn't mean you have 0.0001 left out. (1/3) + (2/3) = 0.333... + 0.666... = 1 (= 100%).
And if you are going to approximate infinite numbers you got to approximate them right: 0.6667 is closer to 2/3 than what 0.6666 is.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mahis
reply to post by Trudge

Where do you extract 0.0001 from? 1/3 negative or 2/3 positive? When you convert 1/3 and 2/3 to decimals it doesn't mean you have 0.0001 left out. (1/3) + (2/3) = 0.333... + 0.666... = 1 (= 100%).
And if you are going to approximate infinite numbers you got to approximate them right: 0.6667 is closer to 2/3 than what 0.6666 is.

Hi Mahis-

Who taught us to round things up or down? See if you round to .6667 it is no longer infinite because you are putting an end on it.

Think of it this way. First, If you don't round up and use the opposite, all the numbers change from decimals to whole numbers. 0.6666 (infinite) changes to 66 %, 33 %, and 1%.

Our bodies are at the decimal level and our soul is at the percentage level. See our bodies have limits and that is why most people think on that level (limits). Once you realize that your body has limits but your soul doesn't, you will see percentage rather than decimals. When you can see that difference and how we put limits on everything we do in our lives you will look at the world in a new light.

If we were to round all numbers up we would not be telling the whole truth or learn the whole truth. Our bodies are made of atoms and those atoms have a space in-between them. I would say that space is probably around 0.0001 (infinite) between atoms. In whole it's 1 percent of our body. So if I was to just round up I would never know the rest of my body or the whole truth 100 percent. That 1 percent is the most important part about our bodies and the universe (its what keeps things held together) but most tend to look the other way.

Our universe is infinite and if you put a scale between us and the universe our bodies would be 0.0001 (infinite) compared to the universe.

We are 0.0001 (infinite) to our own galaxy

0.0001 (infinite) to our sun and planets.

The numbers are all around us but most seem to ignore them and the facts.

How are we born? From our dads sperm and our mothers egg. I would say the percentage that we started at compared to where we finish is 0.0001 or 1 percent to 1.00 or 100 percent.

The same thing happens with our soul. We start as 0.0001 or 1 percent and through our life experiences it changes and in the end we are at 1.00 or 100 percent.

Our own sun is 0.0001 (infinite) to the universe as well as all the planets and galaxies if you compare them one at a time to our universe.

If everything inside our universe is 0.0001 (infinite) to the universe, our own universe is 0.0001 (infinite) to everything outside of itself and this repeats an infinite number of times. Try and picture that and you will see our body in decimals, but if you can feel your soul you will know that everything in this universe and outside this universe is connected. Your soul will never go away it is who you are, and who you are part of. Our thoughts consume energy just as the universe. If you can picture the universe as an atom or 0.0001 you can understand it better.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join