It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wishing a Happy Jewish New Years to all This September 9th

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
reply to post by Yissachar1

I would beg to differ, since rocks can take more brutality than the human body, though the human body is a Temple for the Breaths' of Gods' zu seins, the Rock and his Rome/Vatican is there to take the force of the blows to our second and last cheeks. I would much rather see the Anti-one kill a building than a man. And trust me, a destroyed Vatican would hurt more to the satans than any man's sacrifice. The satans designed and uilt it. But try me, I won't hit you back, I would kick or give you my forehead in your nose, well, not your own, but any satan trying to be smart in our words. He or even she in some cases, would have to battle tongues sharp as double edged swords made by the Master himself. The Words. Language. And Understanding of language.

edit on 9-9-2010 by Neo Christian Mystic because: Added details about who or what designed and created the Vatican

Though I have nothing to prove this, I suspect the temple itself was a portal. Perhaps to the garden, perhaps to another dimension, and it's destruction was simply meant to stop the flow of traffic.

We are all prisoners here, but is it really of our own device? The most enslaved man is the one who imagines he is free.

Have we been given nothing but conflicting riddles and false promises to solve a puzzle to a problem, we can't even recognize exists because of the conflicting riddles and false promises?

I wonder.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Have we been given nothing but conflicting riddles and false promises to solve a puzzle to a problem, we can't even recognize exists because of the conflicting riddles and false promises?

I wonder.

Now this is starting to look like my own dilemmah. We have been forced upon ourselves the spirit of Life, which to most people is an offence. But our main chicken has given all he had to enter the BOX at the end of days, and as we all know, he won't enter walking on his feet, but merely as a faint memory, and handed over as a lock of hair and a book of trouble. He loved everyone as far as we know, and he helped satans and angels alike, as his father taught, and we are belonging to the last generation who felt this guy in our spirits, while still alive. The future servants of the Godhead will hacve to rely on stories and books. After he is dead, you will all get the same spirit, and feel what it feels like to have no secrets, no unknown sins, no "life" of your own. Good luck, I'll be leaving with him. Have mercy!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

Are you really that simple? SEARCH the scriptures yourself because NOT only the Temple was to be built "without hands" but also "without tools"... The BODY is the ONLY thing that fits that description! Just as it was meant to be! Isreal itself mourned the fact that if they had not have moaned, and overcome their wilderness experience as Yeshua did, then there would be "no need of priests/kohen because God Himself would have dwealt in their "tents/bodies"...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1

Are you really that simple? SEARCH the scriptures yourself because NOT only the Temple was to be built "without hands" but also "without tools"... The BODY is the ONLY thing that fits that description! Just as it was meant to be! Isreal itself mourned the fact that if they had not have moaned, and overcome their wilderness experience as Yeshua did, then there would be "no need of priests/kohen because God Himself would have dwealt in their "tents/bodies"...

Wrong. It was built without the SOUND of tools. And we know from arcaeological digs, that the rocks cut for the Temple were cut and done under ground, and noone noticed that the stones were cut, except the servants of Hieream of Tyre (underscored: Satan and his angels), and they would lie in our regard. Check it up.

edit on 9-9-2010 by Neo Christian Mystic because: deleted double part sentance....

edit on 9-9-2010 by Neo Christian Mystic because: ...were cut and done----

edit on 9-9-2010 by Neo Christian Mystic because: Added underscores....

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Happy Jew Year!!!

Second Line...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
As we Americans say:

Prospero Año Nuevo

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by hinky
As we Americans say:

Prospero Año Nuevo

Anno Neo Kristo Soledad to the lovers of lost words

edit on 9-9-2010 by Neo Christian Mystic because: lovers of = lost

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Found a [_b_] bug
Get to work, Bill!

How about adding an [/all formats] at the end of all posts/snippets ?

edit on 9-9-2010 by Neo Christian Mystic because: (no reason given)

Contact is uyou need ideas....

edit on 9-9-2010 by Neo Christian Mystic because: uyou....

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
is this a conspiracy?

well ..... it may be.

According to Wikipedia, about 2.2% of US population is Jewish. Does the OP talk about other minority holidays in the US: American Indians, Mexicans, Africa Americans?

Innocent interest or shilling for a wealthy/religious/cult economic block?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by praxis

As far as I know, most Americans are circumsised with no medical reason, just as most Jews were after the 40 years. When God said "Do this to all according to you" this didn't mean "do it to everyone" but all people with fungus infections and too tight foreskins, and other male reasons for being unable to ptroduce offspring. # genital mutilatuion. LOVE sound medicine and SOUND surgery. Like piercing the thorax of a person obviously having suffered a collapsed or punctured lung. Frekkers!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Lol, the temple was indeed meant to be built without the sounds but also without hands as is well documented.. Hence why David could not build it for his hands were filled with blood and he lamented frequenly in the psalms who could ascend the holy mountain, only He with clean hands who is Yeshua...

Most of Davids psalms are

about Him.. The best being psalm 22
"My God, why have you forsaken me?

The congregation of the wicked have surrounded me,

The have pierced my hands and my feet

My garments they have cast lots (bet for)

That is that psalm paraphrased but written a thousand years before Christ yet perfectly describes the cross even the words He spoke and His clothes being used for bets (lots)...

Isaiah saw Him being whipped and "bruised for our transgressions" yet the Word made it very clear where it says that "our body is the temple of the Holy Spirit"...

Lies? Or a blindness put on men via the church who seek dominion and riches and enslaves men who Yeshua set free?

edit on 9-9-2010 by Yissachar1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by praxis

Originally posted by Faiol
is this a conspiracy?

well ..... it may be.

According to Wikipedia, about 2.2% of US population is Jewish. Does the OP talk about other minority holidays in the US: American Indians, Mexicans, Africa Americans?

Innocent interest or shilling for a wealthy/religious/cult economic block?

Actually I plan on publishing another thread within hours to wish Muslims a Happy Eid once it starts.

Last year when I did that several Jewish members complained I made no mention of Jewish New Years, both starting within hours of one another.

So this year I am doing a thread for both.

If you have some more obscure holidays that you feel would be special to any member of ATS list them and Proto will make a note to make threads about them too, when those days come up.

Interestingly enough Eid is also a New Years Celebration, Christmas and Thanksgiving all roled in to one.

Here is a conspiracy, why are Jews and Muslims tracking time religiously differently than the state is?

That's a conspiracy.

Yet if you read the thread, it has talked about some possible conspiracies in relation to the Judean religion, and it's also featured some bickering on the Judean religion!

Where no conspiracy appears to exist, Proto himself will always create one, because Proto loves conspiracies!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Lies as in LICE. Anyhow. The Temple was made by demons and devils, stonecutters concidered as profanities, no Jew would call Hiram or his servants human, they were angels of their satan, the King of Tyre. And I still keep a few in my ranks, they lead us to clean water and they fulfilled so many signs we stayed with them rather than trusting what Salomo offered or sacrificed to show ye. The temple was created by Hiram, and please read up on the Psalms and the King of Tyre. He was Satan to Salomo, but the best stonecutters and designers. Just the same way, the cities of Pi Hiram were built in Egypt only in different names and jeargons.

Love your wit and wittyness. We call it humour, and we love our trade.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Well, as usual, late to the party.

L'shana tovah, everybody!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Pellevoisin

God knows I love those words. Almost forgotten after all these years. I and my people are of Dan and Josef's sons. And our king is pure Ha-real Judaites, just waiting for the Judah proselutes destroying our last honey down there, bloody Askanazim and other profanities, yeah Askenaz is a profanity to the Jarlim, being Karlim calling themselves Jarlim, we wait in patience. How about DAN mark......... Or our Aasjers? Or our JO Scepters, and our Crowns P They who call them selves Jews, may be included, but only if they comply to our "NWO agenda" They are #'ed up, and they #ck up our genes and the global peace!.

edit on 9-9-2010 by Neo Christian Mystic because: Deleted last line, since most idiots would find them to be #'ing profanities

edit on 9-9-2010 by Neo Christian Mystic because: Karlim sucks, Jarlim are Shemites, Karlim are Jafetites [punktum]

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pellevoisin
Well, as usual, late to the party.

L'shana tovah, everybody!

Never too late, I was expecting you..thank you.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

For anyone with guts, this is sacred:

Spotify love for you: open.spotify.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Shana tova umetukah xxxx

Goodnight x

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Happy New Year to my Jewish brothers and sisters. May this be a year of hope, celebration, and joy! Blessings to you all!

edit on 9-9-2010 by Alora because: SOMEONE didn't proof read before they posted. And it showed.

edit on 9-9-2010 by Alora because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Shalom Malachen and the Lady of our hopes to anyone willing to show HaShem his greatness in subtle ways, Rocking on in the Free world. Change be unto you who love freedom, based on your own sense of rightiousness, and what you have paid for. Periods of matters.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join