It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wishing a Happy Jewish New Years to all This September 9th

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Sorry. Today we only serve red cow
No pink pork until morning comes! Well, I ate a cheap burger...
Darn! Next year. Next year.....

Care to share with the thread the significance of the Red Bull? My understanding is to properly concecrate a Temple certain animals have to be sacrificed over a precise number of days in a specific order, where does the Red Bull fit into that, and can a genetically altered Bull actually suffice or is it supposed to be a one in a million rarity that occured naturally that gives it it's value?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Hey PT

Thanks mate!

May HaShem inscribe you in the book of life for a good year!

Now to your question. I will give you a brief snippet because i dont have the time, i will write a thread on it, i come at it from a Messianic Jewish perspective and if you have two or three Jews in the room then you will get thirty opinions lol

God works is cycles.. Psalm 23 in your bible states that "He leads me in PATHS of righteousness for His Name sake", however the original text says "He leads me in CYCLES of righteousness"... Cycles are an expression of Gods immortality because just like a circle He has no begining and no end... As the earth turns in cycles and seasons around the sun, this seemingly endless cycle is also a type of Gods character that much like the feasts were "established forever as a memorial to all generations" just like His Name.

The feasts were not only a means to give a nation culture but also prophetic acts on the ground to show those "with eyes to see" Gods redemption of mankind.

Lets start with Pesach or passover..

Yeshua was born during lambing season in Betlechem were the passover lambs were reared. He was "bought to home" the same day the passover lambs were "bought to home" the same day He rode into Jerusalem on a donkeys colt as prophesied hundreds of years before.. He was prenounced "faultless" by Pilot just as the passover lambs were to be "without spot". He was crucified and killed at the very same hour (9th) the passover lambs were sacrificed by temple priests... And like the blood of the passover lamb that God told Moses must be spread on "the doorways and lentils" if you spread His blood on the lentils and door posts of your heart then that will "stop the destroyer from entering in".. The passover lambs bones should not "be broken" and Yeshuas bones were not broken. The pascal lamb was to be without spot, and Yeshua was without sin/spot..

Then on the first day of the week Yeshua rose again on the day of the wave offering for the harvest which had also just been planted. Then 7 times 7 days later on penticost where the wheat harvest came in and was also celebrated as the time when Moses bought the commandments on stone tablets, was the same day that the Holy spirit of God fell on the early church which wrote the commandments on the stone tablets of our hearts. Which bought forth a harvest of men.

Coincidence? Or did God through His feasts show us His redemptive plan through a nations culture?

The trumpets are a different more relevent to the now discussion on which I will elaborate later.

Thank you again bro!

edit on 9-9-2010 by Yissachar1 because: meh

edit on 9-9-2010 by Yissachar1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Every Rosj Hasjannah back in the days, a red heifer (a young cow -- not an oxen) was sacrificed to cleanse the Temple and the people of Israel-Judeah. Noone could enter the sanctuary before this cow had been sacrificed and it's blood and ashes had cleansed the people and the sanctuary. That's the short version anyway. To some priests their work throughout the year would be to find and secure such a red heifer for this purpose only. Was that an OK answer to your question?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Every Rosj Hasjannah back in the days, a red heifer (a young cow -- not an oxen) was sacrificed to cleanse the Temple and the people of Israel-Judeah. Noone could enter the sanctuary before this cow had been sacrificed and it's blood and ashes had cleansed the people and the sanctuary. That's the short version anyway. To some priests their work throughout the year would be to find and secure such a red heifer for this purpose only. Was that an OK answer to your question?

Yes, any thing that helps others understand others customs is a great answer.

I take it these things are no longer done today?

What caused the practices to be abandoned? Corporate Government Codes? Like the Mormons agreeing to give up polygamy in exchange for state hood in Utah? or some other purely religious factor?

Thanks for answering! Much appreciated.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

It is not done today, since Israel is still in Diaspora, without a Temple. This practise was abandoned when the Temple was sacked by the Romans in 70 AD. Per definition the state of Israel is not good enough to bring the twelve (thirteen, since Josef got two parts, Efraim and Manasseh) tribes -- out of the Diaspora (Def.: www.thefreedictionary.com... ), since they would need their Temple and the golden and wooden arks, together with all the holy vessels, in addition to a nation.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

May HaShem inscribe you in the book of life for a good year!

Ouch this sounds really painful, I hope it's a big book, I have been putting on a little weight lately!

All joking aside, thanks for the great answers and a very Happy New Years to you and yours.

I look forward to reading the thread when you get around to making it. Please drop me a U2U and let me know when you do.

Have a happy holiday and may the new year bring you nothing but prosperity health and joy.

Thanks my friend.

edit on 9/9/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: It's a conspiracy site we might never know!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

It is not done today, since Israel is still in Diaspora, without a Temple. This practise was abandoned when the Temple was sacked by the Romans in 70 AD. Per definition the state of Israel is not good enough to bring the twelve (thirteen, since Josef got two parts, Efraim and Manasseh) tribes -- out of the Diaspora (Def.: www.thefreedictionary.com... ), since they would need their Temple and the golden and wooden arks, together with all the holy vessels, in addition to a nation.

Is it safe to assume that these original golden and wooden arks are lost with time or could they still be in someone's possession secretly (The Vatican).

Or can they create new ones along specific guidelines? Is it possible, sorry for lack of a better word "legitimate' Israel nation to be reborn along religious guide lines, or is what we have today as close as it really is going to ever get?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

In the Law, the red heffer was to be sacrificed on the day of atonement and its blood was to be placed on the mercy seat on the Arc of the Covernant as a sin offering to redeem the whole nation. However since Antiochus stopped temple sacrifice, indeed even after the Romans sacked Jerusalem and the temple in 70ad there has been no spotless according to the Law, red heffer... No matter how much breeding was done... Until now... Even according to the Law the very clothes of the high priest had to be coloured by certain dyes were not rediscovered until now...

But from my point of view all sacrifices ended at the cross just thirty years after they were ended by force by the romans who are related via Daniels prophecies as the "people of the prince (anti christ) to come".,

A new temple would therefore be an "abomination that makes desolate" as Yeshua was the last sacrifice, once and for all be it Jew or Gentile, and our body is the REAL temple, for God does not dwell in a temple "built by hands"...

We live in interesting times, and those with the eyes to see wonder at it, and tremble...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Well the golden ark must have been remade atleast three times during the Tanakh period (don't ask, I don't have the time or need to explain this further), but the wooden Ark, the Holy one containing the Word of God (or the Name of "G-d" or HaShem or Adonai, or Jahveh or Elohim or whatever fits your bandwagon's belief, like -- of G-D -- A-B-bah), is probably kept by someone belonging to one of the lost eleven tribes, and would probably be a small box of tar-treated wood. The vessels have all been replicated according to the Law by right wing Jewdah Zealots, but the box, is but a faint memory, since it is uhn-found today eh.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

So would be accurate to say the Jewish people to a certain extent are divided on this, those who believe Yeoshua was the last sacrifice needed to atone, and those that believe the previous rituals are still required?

If it is, would it be fair or safe to say, Rome purposefully meant to divide the Jews in this fashion through their policies and participation in Yeoshua's execuation?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Shalom Yissachar and Happy New Year, thank you for posting this information for the most part I have forgotten over the years.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

Thanks for sharing that, it's all very fascinating, history is a very important thing to me. Thanks for indulging me, I know I could read some of these things on various web sites, but such articles lack the passion some here on ATS display when it comes to conversing about something near or dear or special to them.

It's really great of you to share your knowledge on this.

Thanks my friend.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
When I serve my last meal I would serve E-120 as my blood, and this shaite as my flesh: www.time.com...

Eat and share for the rest of human existance!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

When I serve my last meal I would serve E-120 as my blood, and this shaite as my flesh: www.time.com...

Eat and share for the rest of human existance!

Can I have a leg please? No make it a thigh, I am famished!

Some would say generous to a fault!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Give me whatever cast and it's proper mold or matrix, and it may be made containing synthetic chicken, and it may bathe in E-120 coloured dye for those of the blood-loving kind (hey, Jesjuah, it's even better than new-wine [and your old habit with the old variety], and it is made from "lies", and we all love those [when we're rid of them]).

edit on 9-9-2010 by Neo Christian Mystic because: added "mold"

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

This is a very painfull question... Orthadox Jews do not accept Yeshua because they are blinded by many years of persecution by satans church of Rome that has its roots in Babylon and whose sons have ever been against Jerusalem., Gods redemptive plan for ALL mankind was subverted by evil helenistic thus babylonion men from the get go..

The early church was Hebrew and accepted Gentiles, that kept the TRUE sabbath and the feasts as God commanded... However evil men whose empire was in decline _(rome/babylon) seeked to unite the kingdom under one religion, as did the builders of babylon(semiramus) then also subvert the truth in order to bring in the pagans. Thus the roman gods became "saints" and pagan holy days like easter were bought in.. The Jews who kept the oracles of God in their purest form were driven out and persecuted to the point of death like the inquisition because they knew, kept and copied the scriptures in their purest form.. This was all done in Jesus name, which made Gods redemptive truth in the eyes of Jews false... The persecution made the Jew not accept the truth but keep the traditions because they died and was tortured because they killed Jesus which is a Helinistic/babylonian construct...

Yeshua however is a Jew., Not a christian..He is also Moshiach El.. But the Jews blinded by pain and persecution have turned against Him even though the early church was totally Jewish.. The Gospels were originally Hebrew, not greek, you can tell by how they were wrote

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I would beg to differ, since rocks can take more brutality than the human body, though the human body is a Temple for the Breaths' of Gods' zu seins, the Rock and his Rome/Vatican is there to take the force of the blows to our second and last cheeks. I would much rather see the Anti-one kill a building than a man. And trust me, a destroyed Vatican would hurt more to the satans than any man's sacrifice. The satans designed and uilt it. But try me, I won't hit you back, I would kick or give you my forehead in your nose, well, not your own, but any satan trying to be smart in our words. He or even she in some cases, would have to battle tongues sharp as double edged swords made by the Master himself. The Words. Language. And Understanding of language.

edit on 9-9-2010 by Neo Christian Mystic because: Added details about who or what designed and created the Vatican

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

When Soloman was ordered to build the temple it was to be done "without hands" much like the body that is built in the womb... In the wilderness the temple was arranged as a mans body with the holy of holies as the head. The rest of the tribes were arranged in a cross with the wilderness temple at the center like Yeshua on the cross., The Tree of Life...

I have done a detailed study of the wilderness temple which turns out to be an example on the ground of Gods redemption plan for mankind told through the very culture of His people..

The Day of Attonement is a study all by itself.. But relevant to all men..

Will share that soon too!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

This is a very painfull question... Orthadox Jews do not accept Yeshua because they are blinded by many years of persecution by satans church of Rome that has its roots in Babylon and whose sons have ever been against Jerusalem., Gods redemptive plan for ALL mankind was subverted by evil helenistic thus babylonion men from the get go..

I do believe there is much truth in this, though I do not believe Lucifer or Babylonian or Egyptian Gods are involved. This I believe to be a deception to get the people to rail and flail in the wrong direction, but I do believe Caesar's plan was all about using deception and the illusions created on the back of a stolen God to as you say attempt to unite the world, but through first using those divisions by altering and providing multiple versions of gospels to speed up that process through competition, while utterly disenchanting the people with the lack of real unity.

I wonder if Rome kept in it's texts or anyone did the Judean religion in it's true form before Rome usurped it?

If it existed it might be the only thing that could reunite the Abrahamic people.

Would anyone belief it's purity at this point though?

I think there is more to the story though, something none of us are being told. Something in relation to where we really are and how we really got her, and how to get back to the garden.

We are surely not in heaven, and in a world of Polar opposites of black and white and up and down, that therefore means we must be in hell.

Rome's greatest deception may have been in fact simply obscuring that little detail and placing the world under a spell of denial.

I wonder if we will ever figure it out?

Thanks for sharing my friend.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

You don't move mountains with hands, You cut it up with tools, and you move them with tools. Just like God equipped us with a procreational tool between our legs. What's your point?

edit on 9-9-2010 by Neo Christian Mystic because: added elaborations about the "tool" of our trade.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join