It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President of Kalmykia is ready to make contact and wants Russia to start UFO CENTRE

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Kratos40

haha thats so funny, she said her body was asleep (astral projection) and got on a triangle ufo!! im surprised she came forward with that, interesting thread btw. i kno there are people out there that are staying in the dark maybe fear of what might happen to them

flag

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Well now that the President of Kalikymia, a beatiful state of the Russian Federation, has stated that UFOs do exist, I believe we can put this matter to rest. I encourage any critcal thinking debunkers to refute his belief and therefore the validy of his claims. More seriously, I would love for an honest and open dialogue to occur between the governments of the world and the people.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
The president of Kalmykia is equivalent to a senator in florida. The Elite cant do anything about the ufo phenomena any longer. We cant let anyone deny this issue anymore. Just imagine every single person eventually starts seeing craft shine like something one never could of imagined and then it starts moving as if controlled and then that one object splits into different objects, and on top of that, they come for a week. The world will no longer be able to deny the impossible and this phenomena will start being talked about on t.v. like if you were in a movie. Then the magic happens.

edit on 10-9-2010 by scar7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2010 by scar7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by leira7

Originally posted by MonteroReal
UFOs and Chess, now we only need some satanic plot with illuminatis behind.

No doubt, I smell a Rat in the batch. Our governments know aliens exist, I believe it is a very strategic move for this president to come out and openly say it. They must have given him "The OK". Remember, this guy plays Chess, he's probably got an inn to make Arnold The President of The World.

The illuminati like hollywood, so I'm pitchin you some wild scenarios...
Here's your plot me'boy.
Yah get some of Hitler's greys to pose in a pic with The Prez. and declare a one world government to end the nuclear warfare first introduced to us by these very same minion deros.

OR

Even better, you get Aliens that look like us (but are really cyborgs from Andromeda) and these ETs convince all of humanity that we were created from a single source (them) and that we need to form a one world government to make it easier for TPTB to control us and continue destroying our planet with oil and plastic.

After a large number of people run around crying and screaming that there is no god, they settle down, take more PILLS, join the International Peace Corps that fake like they're saving the world, but are only helping to imprison 3rd world countries and enslave the world with this new found Universal Doctrine. People will hate planet earth and want to leave with the 'aliens' only to become slaves of The Underground Matrix on Mars and other traveling spaceships that come from Andromeda.

...wut?

Anywho....
Awesome that this guy has come out publicly to say this. I agree with him, I believe him, and I think he rules. I don't think he was given the ok. I think he is being offensive and trying to push this issue into the collective conciousness...if that's what you wanna call it.
Straight-up awesomeness.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I agree with everyone else. Finally someone who's willing to put his life on the line to share the knowledge he has come to possess. Although it does sound to me as payback of some sorts, getting revenge for being pushed out of the all important circle of 'all-knowing, mightier than thou' stupid heads.

I do truly hope he follows through with his plans and that maybe he'll gain some support from fellow aristocrats.

Can't wait to see this play out. Thanks for this post!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
If a UFO were to arrive in your backyard and see things as they are in reality would they not understand this video?

It Is for a reason.
An expression.
Understood.

He's much better now, though it seems society has caught up with itself.
Maybe it's just me.
But you know.

MIght want to turn down the volume a bit. Might not.

I try not to let all the foolishness get to me though I'm sure you understand.
It's 'quite' difficult to seA it for what it is and to deal with it.
Next.....

edit on 10-9-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Doesn't have to be that way.
Your neighbor Is your Brother.
That's all folks.

This one has more meaning. I'm sure you understand.....

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Franspeakfree, excellent job. We all ATSers should move there. That President is one of us !!!!

S&F of course.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Maybe I'm just strange.
So be it.
It is was it is.

Folks, aren't you running out of patience?
NXT.....

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I'm highly skeptical of anything coming of this. It'd be great if something significant happened, but there hasn't been a single time that something pulled through, so I'm not holding out any hope only to be let down for the nth time.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
This man definitely has the wallet to cast aside any financial setbacks he might encounter in his conquest. He's certainly an interesting man from what I can tell.

Ilyumzhinov has striven to become an "Asian values" authoritarian like his Singaporean, Korean, and Chinese role models (even though his republic is in the southern European portion of Russia). He has spent millions of dollars on chess and supporting religion, building a Catholic church at the instigation of the Pope John Paul II.[4][10] He has also built a mosque, a synagogue, 22 Orthodox churches, and 30 Buddhist temples. Chess was made a compulsory subject in the first three years of elementary school—the only place in the world where this is the case. The region now has numerous champions. The Dalai Lama has visited Kirsan Ilyumzhinov on many occasions and has blessed a number of the temples in Elista, as well as Kalmyk Buddhist temples overseas. Ilyumzhinov denies persistent accusations of diverting the republic's resources for his own use (in fact he does not draw a salary as president) and of suppressing media freedom. Visiting journalists and tourists who have come to Kalmykia have spoken of the great reception they have received, Kirsan Ilyumzhinov often meeting them in person. In 2004, police dispersed a small number of demonstrators who demanded his resignation. When Australian journalist Eric Campbell interviewed people in Elista about Ilyumzhinov, he found that many were happy that he had managed to gain widespread attention for Kalmykia through chess, although one was slightly critical of the money invested in chess projects

He seems too good to be true. Raising children on logic and reasoning rather than faulty or erroneous knowledge. A religious man at heart it seems. Generous and giving although it could just be blinds for a cover for deeds under the table. From what I can take from the Wiki article, it all seems to be for the publicity.

From November 1995 to present Ilyumzhinov has been President of the World Chess Federation, investing a large amount of his private fortune into the game. He has been enthusiastic about attracting international tournaments to Kalmykia, and many grandmasters have done so. His flamboyant plans to build an extravagant Chess City in the republic led to protests by some people, but have been praised by others for generating good publicity. The 1996 bout was scheduled between Gata Kamsky and Anatoly Karpov for Baghdad. However the international response was so harsh, that FIDE moved the match to Elista where it achieved much (good) international attention.

In the summer of 1998, Kirsan Ilyumzhinov announced his possible candidacy for the Russian presidency. This coincided with Anatoly Karpov being critical of the annual knockout FIDE world title system. Karpov argued that his contract with FIDE stipulated that the winner of the 1998 Karpov-Anand match would hold the title for two years. Karpov's successful advocacy of his rights led to the cancellation of a planned world title knockout series in Las Vegas, Nevada, later in that year. Since Karpov had an unsuccessful year, apart from his match against Anand, and he was unable to resist the plan that he would have to enter this knockout, whenever it came to be organized, at a far earlier stage. Ilyumzhinov managed to persuade the 140 member countries of FIDE to take part in the main team event of the year, the Chess Olympiad, scheduled to start in late September 1998, in Elista. However the event started late due to the failure to complete the new venue in time. In the end, it attracted 110 teams to the main event, a Swiss system contest shortened to 13 rounds to allow for the delay. On June 2, 2006, Ilyumzhinov was re-elected as FIDE President by a margin of 96–54 against his opponent Bessel Kok.[13] In an October 2006 Wall Street Journal article Garry Kasparov, who backed a rival to Ilyumzhinov, criticized Ilyumzhinov FIDE's leadership stating: "(Ilyumzhinov) has created a vertical column of power that would be familiar to any observer of Russia today."[14] Nigel Short, the British grandmaster who also supported Kirsan's rival for the leadership of FIDE, joined Kasparov's misgivings at Ilyumzhinov's victory.

You know various organization related to the Mob and organized crime are devoted to various church organizations. Seems something here that can't be proven lurking behind the curtains if you ask me. Everything he does seems to cry out for good publicity. Maybe this new stunt, be it based on fact or fiction, is for the people because he wants them to see him for the mask he wears and not who's behind it.

Kirsan Ilyumzhinov

edit on 10-9-2010 by born2BWild because: I am a stupid speller and forgot the link as well; Late night or early morning, whatever you want to call it, I'm still awake.

edit on 10-9-2010 by born2BWild because: spelling sucks, grammar was aweful. . .

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
"qoute
No doubt, I smell a Rat in the batch. Our governments know aliens exist, I believe it is a very strategic move for this president to come out and openly say it. They must have given him "The OK". Remember, this guy plays Chess, he's probably got an inn to make Arnold The President of The World.

The illuminati like hollywood, so I'm pitchin you some wild scenarios...
Here's your plot me'boy.
Yah get some of Hitler's greys to pose in a pic with The Prez. and declare a one world government to end the nuclear warfare first introduced to us by these very same minion deros.

OR

Even better, you get Aliens that look like us (but are really cyborgs from Andromeda) and these ETs convince all of humanity that we were created from a single source (them) and that we need to form a one world government to make it easier for TPTB to control us and continue destroying our planet with oil and plastic.

After a large number of people run around crying and screaming that there is no god, they settle down, take more PILLS, join the International Peace Corps that fake like they're saving the world, but are only helping to imprison 3rd world countries and enslave the world with this new found Universal Doctrine. People will hate planet earth and want to leave with the 'aliens' only to become slaves of The Underground Matrix on Mars and other traveling spaceships that come from Andromeda. qoute"

OKAAAAY...... well now that that is out of the way, I do belive that with all the stuff I have been hearing/listening/watching over the past couple of years that we may FINALLY have disclosure soon at hand. Thre is only so far where even the most jaded person will go...wtf is up with this situation?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
yet one of comedians from Russia doesn't know how to become renowned

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I've heard of this guy before and read his claims. I believe he said he's had two encounters.

Now what I'm not understanding is, if he's the President of Kalmykia (wherever that is) why is he looking for "Russia" to start anything? Why doesn't he just open his own research/reporting center and hire his own qualified people? Why is he looking to others for help? It almost seems like his purposefully making noise to draw attention to himself and that's not making him look too credible IMHO.

He should just do it (open a UFO center) shut up about it (instead of making the MSM news) and stay modest (because the more he talks the more the spin-doctors will have an opportunity to make him look like a kook).

edit on 10-9-2010 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
He said he believes chess comes from space...

Credibility gone.

I can understand why this makes people hopeful, but think about it for a second. I want disclosure more than anything in this world (I'm not a materialistic person
), but you can't take these kind of comments seriously.

edit on 10-9-2010 by seenitall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by seenitall

Credibility gone.

moreover, his brain gone, & didn't promise to return back

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Now what I'm not understanding is, if he's the President of Kalmykia (wherever that is) why is he looking for "Russia" to start anything? Why doesn't he just open his own research/reporting center and hire his own qualified people? Why is he looking to others for help? It almost seems like his purposefully making noise to draw attention to himself and that's not making him look too credible IMHO.

I can only summise that the reason he is making noise is the fact that he isn't happy being left out of the loop when it comes to discussing ET affairs. The reason for going public and talking about Russia is due to the fact that the Russian government is no doubt part of the 'elite' in the know. Anybody that has studied even a small amount of ufology will know that when it comes to Governments/establishments telling the truth they are a little unforthcoming. At the end of the day what would you rather do go on your own or create enough noise so that you force the hand of others. Don't forget he is a brilliant minded individual. You can guarantee that there is a method in what seems to be his madness.

IMHO Kazakhstan has got the best idea, I mean where else will ET land.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by seenitall
He said he believes chess comes from space...
Credibility gone.

I believe many many great thinkers have said all of the answers we seek come from space

Why shouldn't chess?

edit on 10-9-2010 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

More and more we see this happening around the World. What I find interesting is the link between Kalmykia and Germany in WWII.

It is known that Germany was working on anti-gravity as well as atomic weapons late in the war. Perhaps they achieved one before the other. I believe there is a link between the (alien) visitation and their loyal alliance in the war.

On December 27, 1943, Soviet authorities declared the Kalmyk people guilty of cooperation with the German Army and ordered the deportation of the entire Kalmyk population to various locations in Central Asia and Siberia.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The hell with Obama... Kirsan Ilyumzhinov for US President!!!! NOW!!!!

www....(nolink)/russian-exopolitics/

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join