It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims to burn US flags in protest of Koran burnings

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
by theories that i agree to i also think that the Illuminati has their hand in this. if they are planning something, it may link the ground zero mosque and the koran burnings in a big way. i can almost hear cooks preparing the first amendment for congress.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Sadly, Americans have seen many flags burned already that what's a few more when it concerns such an important issue.

I Love America, it's the Greatest country in the world to me.
I love our flag and what it represents but burning it doesn't destroy it's meaning, it's heart.
You can burn it but you can't take it away so
I believe burning American flags is job security for flag makers and we can use all of that we can get these days

I say No mosk on ground zero; we must not back down on this in spite of their threats.

Let 'em burn flags all day but that better be all they burn this time.

Last I heard koran burning is postponed not cancelled waiting to see if muslim guy changes his mind again or what

edit on 10-9-2010 by AmericanDaughter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Since when did they ever need a reason to burn a US flag? It's a total waste of time and money not to mention it's pointless for a non American to burn an American flag, if it's not your home flag where's the protest in it it's meaningless? We already know you hate us so really what's the deal? it's not going to make us lose sleep, we can't afford that anyway we're busy feeding, clothing and housing the world who hates us with our tax dollars.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
This is childish...we need to stop on both sides...fueling hate with hate only reignites hate...such trivial matters

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
There isn't even a koran burnt yet and they are already burning flags and effigies. They are brainwashed with islam and it's continuing track to have the entire world to be muslim, which will never happen, but they don't care who dies for that cause now do they?

I see the crazed looks in their eyes, madmen, even the children are so full of hate. It is amazing that any religion today, in 2010, could possibly have this kind of control over so many, the lure of islam though, is death if you don't. This will never be true in America. Never

edit spelling

edit on 10-9-2010 by space cadet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Islam is funny, Basically takes elements from the Jews and the Christians, discredits both and preaches the same story with different characters painted in, how dumb can some people get. Get this I went to school with a kid who actually thought the dome of the rock is held up by the power of Allah(apparently this view is widely held in the community) so I asked him what about all the other domes around the world built by non-Muslims why would Allah hold there buildings up being a vengeful god and all basically he went nuts looking for reference in his Quran and turned up no answer, defeated. I thought defeat by a friend is better then being ridiculed by non friends.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I am thinking of assembling a "Holy Fire" burning... Encourage people to bring in anything 'sacred' from Bibles to Qurans to Copies of Dianetics, Flags, nsync albums... Burn them all. When things are 'sacred' they create divisiveness as per Monty Python: "Follow the holy gord! No! Follow the SHOE!".

It is all profoundly stupid. Burn them all.

edit on 10-9-2010 by lordtyp0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
LoL

This is my exact sentiments of them them burning the flag.

This has explicit lyrics!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I'm sick and tired of the temper tantrums from both sides. Could we EVOLVE already?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
So sad to see that many in ATS have not see the reality of the whole hoax that is been played against us once again. Look at the pictures in the news of the Christan "pastor" and "Islamic" leaders together in a photo ops, wake up people nothing but games . . ..

edit on 10-9-2010 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Please, they burn the US flag all the time. This is nothing new, they will do it whether or not somebody does it over here. We need to destroy all of these people cause all they want to do is destroy us. Burning of a koran is just an excuse to push their agends. They are at war with us whether we burn korans or not. That won't change until we defeat/destroy all of them.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Solar.Absolution

I'd love to get together with a group of people and burn copies of the 9/11 report, but nobody would care about that would they? The difference is that this "pastor" is an example of an extreme fundamentalist "Christian" who is not acting as Christ would. If burning a pile of Quran's is the worst thing an extreme fundamentalist Christian is going to do, then people need to realize the razing of churches and countless murders that result from militant Islam are not even comparable.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The US flag has been burned many times before. But it didn't damage anything of the value of the US or its constitution. Why the Moslems are so attached to Koran? If the teachings of the Koran is not worth anymore than the paper it was written, the religion is not worth keeping. Give me a ton of Koran, I'll use them to warm my fireplace in the winter. If that kills Islam, then so be it.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Mykahel

You seem to have problem telling the difference between burning a book and killing people. Burning a book is not a crime. Killing people is.

Those extreme fundamentlist Moslems will be tried and sent to jail for the rest of their lives.

If you are afraid of being killed by those suicide bombers, and stop practicing your freedom of speech, you already lost the battle for freedom even before fighting.

The people in the US and Europe do not understand what it is about getting freedom. When you lose the freedom of speech out of fear, you are not free from right at that moment.

I think the lesson of Jesus Christ today is that you have to be able to tell the truth without the fear of threat of death by whomever it could possibly be.

The Vatican is not supposed to side with Islam and condemn the burning of Koran.

This only means that the Vatican's authority is waning and it no longer stands for the original spirit of Jesus.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by la vie

I think all this is about the ground zero moak and that to me and Many Americansis anything but trivial.
Flag and book burnings are trivial when compared to all the lives lost on 9 -11 due to radical muslims and now they want a mosk on ground zero! This IS is Outrageous!
Outrageous, disrespectful to those Murdered not very long ago, and disrespectful to their Families and to the Rest of us
This mosk should Not be allowed and feel anyone for it is well - Shame Upon Them...
Burn the books and burn some flags
but flying planes into buildings and burning people at work is unforgivable.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
Why is this news at all? Kids in arguments do this sort of crap all the time. Ever have a sibling smash your favorite toy? The world didn't end then and it isn't going to end now.

It does seem very odd the amount of airtime the media has devoted to a 50 member church's pastor.

I think the MSM is the real hype machine here. Nobody would have noticed or cared if the Pastor burned 50 Korans, 50 Torahs, 50 Bibles and 50 Bhagawat Geetas. While the pastor should not do it, the media made this into the monster issue it has. I would also put some blame on our elected officials, why should the President or Sec of Defense even talk about the Pastor?

Talk about putting gasoline on a fire.

edit on 10-9-2010 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Why is this inbred pastor moron getting so much attention, in the muslim world or here in the U.S.? Let him burn the books, then let the fanatics on the other side throw their fit and all scramble to be the first to saw his head off. I'm sure once he's having to watch his back for fear of his life, he'll regret trying to stir up trouble just because he wants attention. I highly doubt moderate muslims would be swayed to join the fanatics because of one old fool, they will just sit back and shake their heads at this global display of stupidity, like the rest of us who can think for ourselves. The islamic center in NYC is to have a prayer room for jews and christians as well, seems they are the only ones trying to build bridges and create tolerance. Either way, this is just one more example in a sea of examples as to why organized religion sucks, and is the main cause of ALL the worlds trouble. If their were a devil, organized religion is certainly the devils child.

edit on 10-9-2010 by 27jd because: spelling

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by pavil

It is an issue that deeply concerns people in the US for sure. 911 was not very far ago. And tomorrow is 9-11-2010. There are families still suffering from the loss of their family member(s) by the 911 attacks. I don't think this is a hype. It is a very legitimate and important issue of America today.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AmericanDaughter

So, you're saying that you want to give those who murdered so many on 9/11, exactly what they want? I hear so much that they attacked us for our freedoms, so we should take them away? I'm sure Osama Bin Laden agrees with you 100%. The last thing he would want to see is a mosque that allows jews and christians to pray their as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join