It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims to burn US flags in protest of Koran burnings

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Muslims to burn US flags in protest of Koran burnings

www.jpost.com

Radical Muslim groups around the world plan to burn American flags in protest of Florida Pastor Terry Jones intention to burn copies of the Koran on the ninth anniversary of the September 11 terror attacks on New York's World Trade Center towers, Sky News reported on Thursday.

Anjem Choudary has called for the burning of the US flag outside American embassies around the world in response to what Pastor Jones is planning in Florida. Choudary claimed to have support from leaders of Islamist group
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
SO WRONG FOR SO MANY REASONS
this satanic preacher can only have dark intention behind this event .. and all of his supporters are spreading the lie... that its in their own legality and rights to do whatever they want --> FREEDOM OF SPEECH

from my part .. i dont have any religion ...even if i went in a nuns school when i was younger lol
i have faith in our Father and Creator who represent all the good side...
i dont like very much the word "God"
he his in the first place our Father & Creator
we have forgotten that...
God is suppose to teach us RESPECT OTHERS & MOTHER EARTH... he didnt teach to burn religion books that have billions of followers
of course its not good burning any book or ANY FLAG
but this preacher of hate ... have succeed to spread his hate msg to the world eyes ...
burning a book that billions respect more then their life
burning a flag that billions respect more then their life

if those 2 event take place .. it will have disastrous consequences...NOTHING GOOD WILL COME OUT OF THIS
this is again another reason that we need 2012 for a better change ...

i still have good hopes ... but this preacher wants to bring chaos and anarchy
only "Satan" preachers do that
i have listening to him on CNN and im so against this guy

he should be arrested by peace officers (Police)
thats their job to arrest a person who wants to harm a group of peoples
its racist to the extreme ...

but the muslim showed their restraint .. they didnt say WE WILL BURN THE BIBLE ..
they showed a glimpse of respect there...
imgine if they would had released the statement burn the bible ....
things would get much worst if both holy book were burned in front of TV
thats for sure

dont burn the Koran and muslim wont burn the american flag or even consider to burn the bible
i should email the preacher before he go burn the Koran in front of TV

www.jpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 9/9/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Let's hope that all they do is burn a flag, it's only a piece of cloth at the end of the day and highly preferable to terrorist attacks that could follow.

Rev. Terry Jones = Radical Fundamentalist

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

i feel your pain.

"dont burn the Koran and muslim wont burn the american flag or even consider to burn the bible"

can you guarantee this personally? i would do all i can to stop the koran burning.

can you guarantee if they do burn them, the streets won't run red with blood?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I wish people would grow the hell up.
Regardless of if you think 9/11 was an inside job, burning things to purposely offend someone does not help in anyway. You merely seek to cause more tension and hate and for that reason, these types of people should be sat on the naughty step until they realise what they've done wrong.
This whole issue is making me ashamed to call myself human. They might as well nuke our species if we cant even be diplomatic in resolving conflicts.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Ummm...Havent they been doing that for years anyway? This isnt anything new
to them or us for that matter

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
reply to post by Ben81

i feel your pain.

"dont burn the Koran and muslim wont burn the american flag or even consider to burn the bible"

can you guarantee this personally? i would do all i can to stop the koran burning.

can you guarantee if they do burn them, the streets won't run red with blood?

only the smallest event like burning a book can have catastrophic consequences
maybe its will mark the start of the rapture like this thread says --> Rapture to occur next week..
but MANY people will be extremelly angry
their angry will turn into bloodshed exemple : suicide bombers
like i said .. nothing will come good out of this .. if the streets turn into blood
this is the kind of event that may start massacre
WHY THIS GUY WASNT ARRESTED YET ... because of the freedom of speech rights ... come on ..
this freedom have no limits ... everyone need to put limits on something ... even cookies
children understand that usualy why wont he understand that ??
i think there is more to this ... like a evil plan .. he his not alone to have planned this
why was it on CNN again ?? oh .. because someone wanted it to be there

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

maybe all this publicity will give this guy's book sales a boost???

pastor terry jones:

pastor terry jones

edit on 9-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: fix link

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
eye for an eye. . . blind etc.

meh. as long as that's all they're doing in their own country and not killing anyone.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Whatever. Some redneck wants burn some pieces of paper I happen to like so I'll burn some pieces of made in china fabric he likes.

Woo-hoo.

Why is this news at all? Kids in arguments do this sort of crap all the time. Ever have a sibling smash your favorite toy? The world didn't end then and it isn't going to end now.

Just print another book and buy another flag from china.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormwind
reply to post by Ben81

Ummm...Havent they been doing that for years anyway? This isnt anything new
to them or us for that matter

I have thought the same thing
but now if the Koran is burned on TV
the USA flag will be burned everywhere because of him
because the USA have allowed it to happen (the CNN story aired on TV)
and he wasnt even arrested ... he officialy say he will do that next saturday ..
some muslim might even do the same and burn the bible i dont know ...
but i didnt see anyplace where they have though about it
they showed some humbleness not telling we will burn the bible if you let the Koran burn
what is the preacher religious book ??? THE BIBLE
and they didnt talk about burning it...
the muslim religion(Koran) i beleive they have even more followers than the bible followers itself

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Like this redneck looney's sayings wouldn't reach the east. Good going! Show your anger to fundamentalists by becoming one!

POOOOOOOR!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

What I found interesting is how the MSM (i.e, jpost) is reporting this

Radical Muslim groups around the world plan to burn American flags in protest of Florida Pastor Terry Jones

Notice how the news print is not putting radical in front of name of Pastor Terry Jones. This news media is implying only the Muslims who are burning flags are radicals and not the Terry Jones.

Second important thing to note is why are Muslims are not burning Bible? I can only ascertain that by burning flags they are blaming U.S.A.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
What a sad world... people need to stop burning other peoples books. So this chap is going to infuriate a religion that is already highly scrutinized in the media, causing them to retaliate and gain further scrutiny and prejudice. Because everyone knows a religious book burning rarely stays at that. Symbolcically it's like a Muslim petrol bombing a church, or at least its filled with the same amount of hateful intent.

I really hope he's stopped, such a childish thing to do, and putting his country in more danger. Not from the peaceful majority, but from the radical minority ( of which he is part) who stoop to childish means to provoke others for having a different way of life to their own.

Oh well... He asked for it.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
Ever have a sibling smash your favorite toy? The world didn't end then and it isn't going to end now.

Yeah but the siblings didn't have access to Armies, Planes, Bomb Making Devices, AK47's, Assault Rifles, Tanks etc etc

Siblings forgive each other after a few hours or days. It could take less than a few hours to tear apart a city or even a country..

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Yes, they have. Now, the question is: WHY?

Maybe because of provocations like these, I guess. Sometimes, you know fundamentalists stop burning flags to burn buildings and lives, so why would this pathetic asshole do something like this? First: it's a book, and I have been told since tender age that's immoral to burn a book, whatever that's written on it. Second: how will this remember positively the victims of 9/11? IT WON'T! Unfortunately, there's still plenty of people like this poor tit strolling around, and that won't help a bit in whatsoever. Sad.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Reply to post by eyesdown

His little stunt isn't causing anyone to act out violently. It might be used as an excuse but it is not the cause. A lunatic acts violently because he's a lunatic.

Saying the burning will cause an action is like saying the Muslims are too stupid are be aware of their actions and therefore we can't hold them accountable. Like a murdering mental case with an IQ of 20. Is that what you're saying? All Muslims are retarded and cannot control themselves?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Reply to post by Truth_Hz

So you're afraid a bunch of people will attack and kill another bunch of people over their broken toy?

So the running theme among those opposed to the burning is fear of retaliation? I hate to be so cliche but doesn't that mean "the terrorist have won?"

link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

I have listen to him(his story side) ... i have saw him (TV)
i have read from him (news)
i have feeled and sensed his Aura ... very easy to sens his lol...
he is a bad person with a obviously dark soul

Terry Jones is the "Devil" not the Koran (my first though about his book title)

why does he want more suffering ??
its because he thinks Muslims planned the entire 9/11 TWC attacks ???
im sure he didnt researched who really did 9/11

or maybe he didnt want to hear the truth because it wont mather to him
he his part of a dark plan .. for that i have no doubts

his mind is troubled thats for sure if he beleive that he wants to do a good thing with this

link   
I know quite a number of Muslims, I associate with a few, and I can honestly say i'm not worried that they are going to blow me up. Just because a few extremists decided to go on their own "holy crusade" is not a reason to prejudge the rest. What this dipstick in America is doing is so full of prejudism and hate it is sickening, not only that, it could have severe repercussions on the rest of the world. I'm expecting at the very least troop casualties in the Middle East to soar over the coming weeks.

Somebody should remind this cleppet, who calls himself a man of god, that no good ever came from blaming an entire race / religeon for the actions of a minority.

The Muslims are proving that point by burning the American flag, because of the actions of one tosser and his herd, but respect to them for not burning the bible, at least they have respect in that sense.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join