It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC News: Mars may not be lifeless, say scientists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Carbon-rich organic molecules, which serve as the building blocks of life, may be present on Mars after all, say scientists - challenging a widely-held notion of the Red Planet as barren.

Mars may not be lifeless, say scientists

Here we go, hold on to your seats.

About 6 months ago I said to my close friends and family keep an eye out in the media for news of microscopic organisms on mars or something that will show that there is some form of life on it, as this will be the second step towards the big day. They all know me by now for my open mindedness and for looking outside of the box we live in, so they just said ok and that was it.

Today I am looking through the news and lo and behold what do I find.

In my eyes there is a conspiracy I am convinced without a shadow of doubt that NASA are lying to us when it comes to disclosing what they really know is on Mars. When 'they' take the next step and tell us they have found a planet with plantation then we know whats coming next.

Interesting times ahead for us indeed. Enjoy the article.

edit on 9-9-2010 by franspeakfree because: gobbledegook

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

One of many earth changing stories. Expect a whole lot more very very soon. The big lie we've all been fed for years is all about to change.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
Expect a whole lot more very very soon. The big lie we've all been fed for years is all about to change.

Indeed I agree alot is happening at the moment and it seems that NASA are releasing more and more of the informationthat I am convinced they have known for a while.

Out of interest jazz10 what do you expect to happen over the next few years if not sooner?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I like how they quote "This doesn't say anything about the question of whether or not life has existed on Mars” on the right in bold. Then in the actual statement, the guy says it can make a big difference.

edit on 19-9-2010 by splint because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
I am convinced without a shadow of doubt that NASA are lying to us when it comes to disclosing what they really know is on Mars.

Could you please furnish us with the evidence which convinces you that NASA are lying to us?

I eagerly await your reply.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I don't believe anything science propagate.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

edit on 10-10-2010 by rajaten because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

This is so cool! Thanks for the news fran

I bet 6 ounces of gold on phobos! any takers?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
It's very interesting, there are those who believe that Nasa has know this stuff for a very long time and has simply been covering it up and keeping us from knowing.

That brings up a question, why let it go now?

Is their grip on the truth fading with this new beast the Internet? Or is there a shift in thinking that we may be ready for this kind of thing as people? Or more sinister, readying to pull the old bait and switch? Like 'Hey look guys, aliens are real!' days later; 'Hey look guys, aliens are here!' Days later, 'we lied, they're just us. We are the new world order.'

I hope not anyway. I mean, my belief about life on other planets is 'heck yes' but I wouldn't put it over these mad men to try and take advantage of such beliefs.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
From what I read they are just saying that the very test that Viking used to look for evidence of life may have in fact destroyed the very evidence it was looking for. Which I understand it to mean that the Viking test results were meaning less.

Now for the conspiracy angle. Were the tests rigged to give a NEGATIVE result no matter what. Now that is something to think about.

top topics

join