It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahoo News reports story: "1,270 Architects/Engineers Reveal Hard Evidence of Explosive Demolition

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Titan Uranus

Lets take the Official Story and put it in terms of bigfoot. If I wrote a report that was thousands of pages long, had DNA samples, photographs, scat, and eye-witness testimony that Bigfoot was real. And it was highly conclusive, but I knew it would be unpopular. AND it was my job to turn in the report to superiors that were not going to like my findings. AND I knew those superiors would not read the report in its entirety, and even if they did read it they probably wouldn't understand all the details. I could leave all the facts and proof that Bigfoot was real, yet I could write a single page conclusion that our data was inconclusive and Bigfoot likely did not exist.

Problem solved. Superiors happy. Data still intact and factual for anyone wanting to know the truth for themselves. And I get to keep my career.

That is what we have here. We have a very long, very detailed, very scientific report that proves the towers did not come down as a result of heat and impact. Then we have a short, vague, politically correct conclusion that was drawn up to satisfy their handlers and make for good public relations.

If Hooper and others want to believe the Official Story, that is fine, but they should read it in its entirety instead of letting some politician paraphrase it for them. If they read the "real" Official Report, they would be truthers.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titan Uranus
reply to post by getreadyalready

Don't waste your time. Apparently you are delusional if you have the capacity to think rather than accept the official story. He refuses to look at it in any other way.

You may think whatever you choose regarding 9/11. And some of that may well be delusional, or at the least fantastical. However, I was refering to the notion that there is a great movement towards "9/11 truth" and that I am all by myself still believing the "OS".

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
you people just don't get it. it doesn't matter how many architect, engineers or airline pilot come forward, they will never admit to this. to admit to this is to end america goddamnt. even if jesus himself came down from the heaven and said that it was and still is an inside job, they will deny it. if GOD himself put himself on every news channel known to man for 5 years straight and point a holy finger at america for 9/11, they would still deny it.

so please, its over and done with. people died and no amount of airline pilot, architect, or engineers will bring them back alive, both in iraq and america. this is one truth that will not be reveal, live with it. to take their words for is the same as knowing the truth, it changes NOTHING.

This is actually true. The US government won't ever open another investigation. The Anthrax attacks were the notification that if a real investigation ever did begin, then there'd be no recovery for the US economy or for tens of thousands of American citizens as a result. The quick passing of the Patriot ASt allowed the Bush Executive Branch to create the massive spy network that's already become impossible to control - creating "legitimate" intelligence agencies whose only job is to monitor investigation efforts that may or may not unearth evidence that can't be dismissed, and to deal with those efforts appropriately.

Even the GitMo torture program had a bottom-line reason for existence. It took them 183 tries, but they finally got KSM to confess to being the mastermind behind 9/11. And it was done "legitimately", with the confession on tape. Case closed, as far as 51% of the American public is concerned, and we all know that 51% agreement equals truth in this society.

The only real remedy is to simply decide to punish those that we know were involved, and to get about the business of implementing that punishment. Sure, Wolfowitz has Blackwater guards, but they aren't omnipotent. They fall like anyone else does, and then Wolfowitz is available to pay for his crimes. Same with all the actors that we know were instrumental - or even supplemental, such as the marketing team members in the media - with the protection sketchy (at best) for the lower rung operatives.

Anything less than this is allowing the perpetrators a free pass on mass murder. The evidence on at least a dozen of these people has been in for 5 years now. The US government will always refuse to get involved, and that's because it is dealing with an ongoing extortion threat connected to the crimes. These people are not invulnerable, and if the Truth Movement is serious, it now knows what it needs to do.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

And by "Official Report" you mean the NIST report? The 9/11 Commision Report? There ASCE Pentagon building performance report? What exactly are you talking about?

Not that it really matters anyway. Its been 9 years, soon ten. The reports have been out there for years, for free completely accessible throught the internet. Yet there has been no movement in the direction you are suggesting. Hundreds of thousands, millions of scientist, engineers, construction professional, etc have had a chance to review and object to the material. Yet nothing.

Does that really count for nothing?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
you people just don't get it. it doesn't matter how many architect, engineers or airline pilot come forward, they will never admit to this. to admit to this is to end america goddamnt.

The end of the USA as we knew it is coming for various reasons, some of it is being done on purpose.

Some of it is financial, some of it will be the political system, some of it will be hard to define til after the fact.

The corruption in all aspects of the country are about to set off a chain of events, some it helped
along the way by internal and external influences.

The book the president has been seeing carrying around describes part of what is coming.

seeingredaz.wordpress.com...

If you are not getting ready for the end of the way this nation was then you are in denial.

73 different types of Visas to get cheap workers over here.

Wide open borders and refusal to enforce the law.

Corporations having more rights than citizens.

Jobs being shipped overseas by the millions.

Imports allowed into the US that were made by methods that violate US labor and environmental laws,
and then it is called "fair trade".

$1,500 Trillion in derivatives set to unspool and crash the world economy when that much money
does not even exist in any form of currency.

It is several large scams all unwinding at the same time.

9-11 truth coming out will just be one of many lightning strike in a dry forest.

Good Luck to all the good ppl !!!

We are going to need it !!!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I'm with ya bro. I still think it is pointless to engage the trolls that are still in their caves.

I am sure we would agree on many things.

Peace

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by roboe
Still going with 1200+ Architects & Engineers, despite the majority of them "only" being architectural & engineering professionals

As opposed to:

123,000 members of ASCE (American Society of Civil Engineers)

80,000 members of AIA (American Institute of Architects)

120,000 members of ASME(American Society of Mechanical Engineers)

Who apparently have no problem with the official report. Sure, those engineers aren't structural engineers, but since the AE911T doesn't care about little things like that, why should I?

Unless you want to say that they're keeping quiet because of fear of retaliation...but unfortunately circular logic is not logic at all.

Considering how many architects design buildings that either collapse or are structurally unsound, an architect isn't the best person to ask about structural engineering. Also, electrical engineers don't know much about structural engineering. Is there a breakdown of how many people with appropriate expertise and experience are members of AE911T?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I await with intrepid anticpation...
However, I bet no main news services carries any coverage of this press conference, or if they do, it will be diminished in impact in some way.

As for the comments suggesting some coincidental harm may come to all the engineers and architects, I think they'll all be okay, as long as they don't accept a Dallas ticket tape parade in an open limo....

Seriously, this is an incredibly important time for all Americans, well the ones who actually believe in the tenets of democracy and the rights enshrined in your Bill of Rights that is, and it is also important for the entire Western world.

I come from Australia, and I really want to see the America my father called our good friend again, not the poisoned version that the Bush cartel created. This is the real war, the war of truth and justice. What also disturbs me, is the lack of interest Obama has demonstrated in getting to the truth of the 911 matter, that scares me even more...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma

Originally posted by Faiol
well, most of u guys here are pretty clueless in my opinion

nobody there is saying the the US of A did 911, they are just saying the buildings were brought down by explosives, thats it

it wouldnt mean that the US did it, but it would mean they lied, for some reason ...

So they didn't do it, just lied to cover for terrorists?
This makes sense to you?

I think the fact that they would lie over something as innocuous as saying "they also planted explosives" is a red herring if I ever saw one and yes that means they would have to be involved.

- Lee

I am just saying that these findings by 911 truth are not based on the fact that US helped terrorists, thats not what they are saying, thats all

I didnt give my opinion on it ... I just said that they are stating that the buildings were brought down by explosives and not that the US brought down, thats another investigation ...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
This is HUGE. These people are only saying what many of us are thinking/feeling about 9/11. Many of us knew from the beginning that it was an inside job, or at least that the jet-liners weren't enough to take down the towers, let alone building 7 which fell for no reason. Eyewitness reports from the subbasement of building 1 said that there were explosions in the basement up to 30 SECONDS before the planes ever hit! 30 SECONDS. And how about the fact that jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough to melt steel to a molten status. Firefighters reported molten steel up to a month AFTER. The only thing that burns hot enough to melt steel is thermite. This is not to mention the fact that several of the beams in pictures released to the public show perfect 45* angle cuts on many of the beams at the building 1 site. These cuts also show evidence of molten steel. When someone is looking to do a controlled implosion of a building, they typically tie some type of burn line around support structures, and in many cases use, you guessed it, thermite. A "pancake effect" as the official reports state, could not happen. It's impossible. The core structure would have still been standing as the floors fell down around it. What about the 10 second free fall that both towers took? If it was a pancake effect, there would have been a delay as each floor fell on each other floor. The official report is a blatant lie. I hope more people will listen to this group, and start demanding answers from the government. There's only so much that you can hide before it all comes falling down on top of you.

Unless, of course, all 1200+ members of this group end up dying in the same plane crash, just hours before the meeting...

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Paranoia is a good thing to put limits on, I've seen and heard the 'evidence' and it proves nothing conclusively. I suspect it's more like Pearl Harbour, they knew something was happening and let it happen to motivate the people to fight, and like Pearl harbour the impact was much greater than suspected. We've been interfering, oppressing, and attacking the middle east since WWII and the end of the UK's colonialism - they have resources we want, and we want them cheap. It was just a matter of time before they tried a large scale terrorist attack, I thought the first bombing of the WTC was pretty impressive but it wasn't enough to start the 'war on terror'. If at first you don't succeed, right? So here we are the most powerful, and most endebted nation on the planet, always on the lookout for the next enemy, so the people that are truly in control of our government can make those HUGE defense department contract profits. It's sickening.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
What?

I thought the MSM was controlled and manipulated? What's going on here?

Interesting, very interesting.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by mothershipzeta

As opposed to:

Who apparently have no problem with the official report. Sure, those engineers aren't structural engineers, but since the AE911T doesn't care about little things like that, why should I?

I don't know a single Engineer, P.E., engineering instructor, PhD, or ASME member that thinks that heat and impact brought down the towers. I know at least a dozen career Engineers with Professional Engineering credentials. I also know another half-dozen instructors in the School of Engineering at my University. NONE OF THEM THINK IT WAS HEAT AND/OR IMPACT!

Why would you assume they have no problem with the official story? What would you expect them to do, put up billboards with their own personal opinion? Just go ask some. I doubt you will find anybody with experience in structural engineering, mechanical engineering, materials science, or chemistry that believe a Jet Fuel-A (kerosene) fire confined to a relatively small area brought down the most stringently built building in the world in a few short hours. The experts on the scene were firemen that are familiar with high-rise fires, and they deemed it safe to go in.

The NIST report does not conclude that heat and impact brought down the towers.

We have 1200 professionals from this arena willing to organize and travel on their own dime to make their opinions known.

What more would you ask from the engineering civilian public?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
OTOH, getting the conspiracy theory nutcases stoked up into a frenzy and repeating these extravagant conclusions distracts, obfuscates, and reduces the credibility factor of all the different conspiracy theories, including perhaps the one that comes closest to the truth. Don't think the PsyOp's people at the Pentagon haven't taken us into account, they have. They're using much the same tactics as they do with UFO sightings.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

We have 1200 professionals from this arena willing to organize and travel on their own dime to make their opinions known.

Uh, what are you talking about? They are not organized, most are not professionals and they are not travelling. Why would you make a statement like that? Who are you trying to decieve?

What more would you ask from the engineering civilian public?

Nothing. Which is exactly the number of exceptions there are to the "OS", ignoring for the moment all the engineering professionals that you happen to run into. Isn't that really a coincidence! Everyone you know happens to think you are right! What are the chances???

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Go ask some yourself.

Trust me, I am not going up to PhDs in Mechanical or Civil Engineering and telling them everything I know. I don't know that much. This is freely given, unsolicited opinion and conversation fodder that they are offering.

Try it for yourself. Go talk to some engineers, see if they think a kerosene fire can bring down a high rise in a couple of hours. These people are not agreeing with me, I am taking their opinions, evaluating them for myself and relaying them for you.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Look at Hooper argue tooth and nail for something he can't even prove.
He just swallowed everything that was fed to him.

Here is a task for you Hooper.. With your own evidence, prove 19 Muslim hijackers controlled the jets on 9/11. Oh wait you cant... Prove fire and structural damages were the ONLY reason the buildings fell... Oh wait you can't.... If you expect people to believe THOSE theories, at least show proof. Until then, other theories will be speculated.

Same goes for "truthers", they can't prove anything either. Nobody can prove anything....

However, it is better to ask questions and demand a search for more evidence instead of believing all the b.s. theories spoon fed to you.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

By the way. If you don't believe that I know Engineers that believe this way.

Also speaking will be Florida State Professor Lance deHaven-Smith, who coined the academic term State Crimes Against Democracy (SCAD).

Florida State College of Engineering is where I have had many of these conversations. I didn't realize that this particular professor was part of this project, but when I went back to the article I noticed this line!

Glad to see my University represented on the side of "truth."

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Just curious,

let's say the official story is actually true. Isn't it possible for explosives to be planted in the towers by the same group who are responsible for the attacks?

Not sure why the "explosive demolition" had to be done by governmental figures...however, it is a conspiracy site.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mothershipzeta

Originally posted by roboe
Still going with 1200+ Architects & Engineers, despite the majority of them "only" being architectural & engineering professionals

As opposed to:

Unless you want to say that they're keeping quiet because of fear of retaliation...but unfortunately circular logic is not logic at all.

Considering how many architects design buildings that either collapse or are structurally unsound, an architect isn't the best person to ask about structural engineering. Also, electrical engineers don't know much about structural engineering. Is there a breakdown of how many people with appropriate expertise and experience are members of AE911T?

man, your post just shows that we should deny ignorance

lets be real here, to sign your name in a petition saying your country lied in the most horrific event in your country's history is very difficult

all the people that signed can have problems in their life; a lot of people get fired, cant find jobs, are harassed ...

and I am not even using a lot of logic here, its pretty obvious

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
Just curious,

let's say the official story is actually true. Isn't it possible for explosives to be planted in the towers by the same group who are responsible for the attacks?

Not sure why the "explosive demolition" had to be done by governmental figures...however, it is a conspiracy site.

yes, its possible ... I have my opinion on it, but the science says its possible that they did it

not probable, but possible

edit on 9/9/10 by Faiol because: add post

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join