It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahoo News reports story: "1,270 Architects/Engineers Reveal Hard Evidence of Explosive Demolition

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta
Sorry to say...

But if the popular media starts to believe this stuff, I might start thinking the opposite.

Just saying... Y'all can't have it both ways.

Either the media is being controlled and is manipulating for all purposes or the media isn't being controlled as we all think and this is finally coming to their attention.

I'm doubting the latter.

I think you are not giving enough credit to the ingenuity of the elites controlling the media. They know that if enough people start believing something, it would be suicide to not accommodate (read - neutralize) that demographic. If 9/11 truth starts to get some momentum, I assure you, we will see the media acknowledging it, but subtly trying to nudge it in a certain direction.

They will secede a degree of truth, but the whole time they will try to stay two steps ahead. You can expect a large amount of misinformation and misrepresentation in the near future. Just look at the Tea Party. Media whores like Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin now "support" the Tea Party and consider themselves part of it. If AE911Truth gets enough headway, I predict that many government-sponsored architects and engineers will join the ranks in an attempt to steer it in a certain direction.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

I think this quote from the comments section pretty much says it all:

"Relax, people. This isn't a news story -- it's a press release from the sponsors, reproduced whole. Yahoo News is automated -- it gathers things from dozens of newswire suppliers. That it showed up on a banner doesn't mean anyone at Yahoo has even seen it, let alone certified it as newsworthy."

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
you people just don't get it. it doesn't matter how many architect, engineers or airline pilot come forward, they will never admit to this. to admit to this is to end america goddamnt. even if jesus himself came down from the heaven and said that it was and still is an inside job, they will deny it. if GOD himself put himself on every news channel known to man for 5 years straight and point a holy finger at america for 9/11, they would still deny it.

so please, its over and done with. people died and no amount of airline pilot, architect, or engineers will bring them back alive, both in iraq and america. this is one truth that will not be reveal, live with it. to take their words for is the same as knowing the truth, it changes NOTHING.

Just in case some of us forget, let me remind us all.
This country was founded as a nation of laws and not of men. This means "NO ONE" is to be above the law.
It does not matter if it is a parking ticket or capital murder, those who violate the law should be held accountable to this violation. Along with the freedoms which we enjoy here in the U S, we also incur the responsibility for our individual actions as freemen.
Those who were involved with the acts which took place on Sept. 11, 2001 should be found out and dealt with in the manner under the laws which apply to their cases.
I was not "directly" affected by these events, but I firmly believe the laws of my country were weakened by those involved and will remain so as long as they are not brought to account for their actions.
Granted this will not bring back to life any of those who died that day, but we also only have funerals for the living.
Those whom the dead left behind deserve much more than the stories they have been told about these events.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

This is the best news i have seen in years!! I hope this opens the eyes of every sceptic out there who thinks this wasnt an inside job because they really need to know the truth behind it all.I almost lost a great friend in the 9/11 explosions aswell as my sister so this is a very big deal for me.Thank the gods for people coming forward with the truth

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

No, it's about Yahoo News covering it and their conference which is going to be held later today in Washington DC with Alaska Senator Mike Gravel.

Edit to add, Yahoo reporting something like this is actually unusual, and they didn't seem hostile towards the conference in the tone of their article either. That's what caught my attention.

edit on 9-9-2010 by bsbray11 because: add last paragraph....

Uh, this isn't their "article". They subscribe to PR newswire which is a contract public relations, press management group. AE911 hired PR, PR prepared the article to satsify their clients, and Yahoo automatically printed the release. Their is nothing unusual here. Same thing with the other groups that "printed" the article. They are simply printed a paid for press release.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
you people just don't get it. it doesn't matter how many architect, engineers or airline pilot come forward, they will never admit to this. to admit to this is to end america goddamnt. even if jesus himself came down from the heaven and said that it was and still is an inside job, they will deny it. if GOD himself put himself on every news channel known to man for 5 years straight and point a holy finger at america for 9/11, they would still deny it.

so please, its over and done with. people died and no amount of airline pilot, architect, or engineers will bring them back alive, both in iraq and america. this is one truth that will not be reveal, live with it. to take their words for is the same as knowing the truth, it changes NOTHING.

well, most of u guys here are pretty clueless in my opinion

nobody there is saying the the US of A did 911, they are just saying the buildings were brought down by explosives, thats it

it wouldnt mean that the US did it, but it would mean they lied, for some reason ...

thats it ... lets be real, they could still get away with it

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

There is nothing to "debunk" here. AE911 took money from its "followers", hired a PR firm, the PR firm prepared a press release and a few services reprinted it verbatim as is normal. There is no "press" recognition here.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalM
reply to post by DOADOA

Congrats, you just won the troll of the year award....

Your prize in is one way ticket to the heart of the next FF attack...

Ohh, and there's a ticket for your favourite lackey to go with you

Does he really deserve to die for sharing his opinion?

He's right about one thing.

If this were true they would never admit it.

Doing so would mean the end of America. It'd have to.
They'd kill three times as many Americas to cover up such a secret from being revealed.

That's not to say this isn't an inside job, I believe it is, but I also accept the reality that our government will lie and barring an outright revolt we will never see justice for it.

So in a sense, he is right that nothing will happen, especially if the people that run this country have hid a self-inflicted attack they committed.

Still, it is nice that they have come forward with such information.
At least it helps to somewhat confirm what most have suspected.

- Lee

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
There is a god!

But seriously, thanks OP for this thread.

This is a happy day - and to the debbie downers: Don't fluckin ruin it!

And what a time to ratchet up the movement - two days before the 9 year anniversary.

edit to add: their site must be busy, it isn't working:
AE911Truth.Org

edit on 9-9-2010 by beebs because: reason for the edit? I already gave it...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
well, most of u guys here are pretty clueless in my opinion

nobody there is saying the the US of A did 911, they are just saying the buildings were brought down by explosives, thats it

it wouldnt mean that the US did it, but it would mean they lied, for some reason ...

So they didn't do it, just lied to cover for terrorists?
This makes sense to you?

I think the fact that they would lie over something as innocuous as saying "they also planted explosives" is a red herring if I ever saw one and yes that means they would have to be involved.

- Lee

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Great News.

TRUTH ALWAYS WINS.

edit on Sun Sep 12 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
There is a god!

But seriously, thanks OP for this thread.

This is a happy day - and to the debbie downers: Don't fluckin ruin it!

And what a time to ratchet up the movement - two days before the 9 year anniversary.

You realize, of course, that this has nothing to do with the "national press", right? The National Press Club in Washington DC has rooms for hire. Like a convention center. AE911 again, took money from their followers, hired a PR firm that generated a press release that some other picked up and automatically reprinted and then they hired a room at a convention center. That is all.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Wow! S & F for sure, thanks for the link bsbray!

I too am surprised to see Yahoo covering this story in such an unbiased manner.

I have my first radio show tomorrow night way down here in Queenstown New Zealand. The focus is on the anomalies and controversies surrounding 9/11 so this is a great piece of information to add to the mix. New Zealand is a nation of 9/11 truth lurkers but there are many who are finding the courage to step up. Some members of the main truth group here (NZ911Truth) were in Wellington (our capital city) today to address parliament. Our media ignores the evidence suggesting foul play but with such a small population and a growing number of passionate people I believe we have a great chance to really rattle the cage here.

Much respect to A&Efor911Truth and all of the other truth groups and supporters who have been steadfast during the last 9 tumultuous years. The OS is far too massive a lie to be allowed to be swept under the rug. The consequences have already been dire.... the sooner we reach a level where our numbers can wield enough power to challenge media/military/monetary machine the better.

More and more people are awakening and reconstructing their realities everyday. Keep on pushing for truth, just try to stay on a positive angle.

Thank you again OP, I will be following this one closely. All the best my fellow freedom fighters.

Viva la revolucion

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

You realize, of course, that this has nothing to do with the "national press", right? The National Press Club in Washington DC has rooms for hire. Like a convention center. AE911 again, took money from their followers, hired a PR firm that generated a press release that some other picked up and automatically reprinted and then they hired a room at a convention center. That is all.

Well on the flip side... you realize, of course, that you are a tiny nitpicking voice that is getting trampled by the stampede of truth.

Obviously, they are all running the same story from a news-gathering agency. You can tell because they are made up of the same sentences, paragraphs etc.

The point is: These mainstream news outlets are running the story - as is.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by vehemes terra eternus

I too am surprised to see Yahoo covering this story in such an unbiased manner.

They are not "covering" the story. They re-printed something sent to them by a contract press agent. If AE911 had not PAID PR newswire then PR newswire would not have prepared a press release.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

No, they are not "running a story" they are simply reproducing something sent to the them by a PR service.

And no "mainstream media" is dealing with this.

Tell you what, go on Google news and do a search and see what you find.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

What is it with you Man? how come you don't think this could be good News? why are you so convinced that all these People could be wrong? what would it take for you to even budge an inch when it comes to the OS on 9/11? why do you steadfastly stick to the Government's stance on this Murderous event? whats in it for you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join