It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahoo News reports story: "1,270 Architects/Engineers Reveal Hard Evidence of Explosive Demolition

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs
[more

Unfortunately they will not look at the Vids you or anyone else puts up because it seems to me they totally except the story that a Man in a Cave with Walkie Talkies organised the whole thing! in my opinion its a disgrace to the poor People that Died that day, I have noticed the Debunkers never show any remorse for the innocent Victims ,,iv looked trough all the comments on 9/11 on ATS an not one has even mentioned the Victims or there Families! were as I an many like me are only interested in getting them justice by exposing the lies that we so blatantly see! all there interested in is trying to stop the very thing we are trying to do,,,that my friends ought to tell yea something!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
reply to post by beebs
[more

Unfortunately they will not look at the Vids you or anyone else puts up because it seems to me they totally except the story that a Man in a Cave with Walkie Talkies organised the whole thing! in my opinion its a disgrace to the poor People that Died that day, I have noticed the Debunkers never show any remorse for the innocent Victims ,,iv looked trough all the comments on 9/11 on ATS an not one has even mentioned the Victims or there Families! were as I an many like me are only interested in getting them justice by exposing the lies that we so blatantly see! all there interested in is trying to stop the very thing we are trying to do,,,that my friends ought to tell yea something!

Agreed! They don't bother to watch the videos, that is apparent and unfortunate as well.

I put those videos up on another 9/11 thread so with Beeb putting them up again

that is twice shown and twice ignored. Le shrugOroni!

I also watched your video DC. I thought I have seen them all but did not see this one.

It made me very sad indeed!

I cannot add anything that hasn't been said by our Truthers already but I ask you,

"Can the obvious smack anyone harder in the face than all this information put out?"

I have to shake my head at some of the people in here. I think these videos speak for themselves

I really pay no mind to these ridiculous debunker fonts.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
So let me get this straight,
364 days out of the year, the MSM is "in on it", part of the huge global NWO cabal that brought down the WTC, telling us lies and ONLY what "they" want us to hear. They are controlled by the evil NWO overlords and only release what Dick Cheney, Bush, (insert favorite bad guy here) tell them to.

One day the evil MSM runs an article that was a press release from the PR dept of the 9/11 truth about some get together they are going to have, which was paid for to be released, and submitted to Yahoo news, and then its Halleluja! The MSM is waking up and telling the truth! They are printing actual good news about the truth movement! hahahahah! yes! Now we'll show those evil NWO overlords! The people are waking up! The MSM is reporting about 9/11 truth! Hooray!!

Now then, after this, am I to assume that anything else the MSM says will be back to: its controlled by evil Rupert Murdoch and Faux news and the NWO cabal, only telling us lies?

Cant be both ways folks. Cant be both ways.

edit on 9/11/2010 by GenRadek because: trying to fix colors.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by s7ryk3r
All I have to say is wow, I am simply amazed with how many naive, brainwashed individuals there really still is. Even with all of the irrefutable proof yet there is still denial and utter refusal to examine the facts... Either these are all people part of the CIA PSYOPS or we really are doomed...

irrefutable -impossible to deny or disprove.
proof -any factual evidence that helps to establish the truth of something.

Mr. Stryker,

Neither you nor anyone of this so called truth movement have yet to offer anything of the kind. What you guys do is collect hearsay, 1/2 truths, and lies. You blend them all together and paint a paranoid picture. A piece of scard art work that you all ooh and ahhh over. We are into our 10th year post 9/11 and not a one of you have produced anything close to irrefutable proof that shows that 9/11 was an inside job.

Truth Seekers get ready, this is the beginning of the end.

End of what?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
video/audio of Then President Bush stating that he saw the first tower get hit by a plane on live TV the morning of 9-11.
(there was no such broadcast of the first tower getting struck)

edit on 11-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

I always found those remarks inexplicable too, once time could have been in error, but saying it again, (with revised, inappropriate humour) is hard to swallow, except by the totally gullible... in fact G.W. made a habit of talking as if always to the totally gullible. Maybe he, himself, believed his own lies.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

I see you figured out how to use color text. Looks like Christmas in here all of a sudden.

As several others have pointed out, the MSM position on something will change when it is forced to. You are trying to paint a brilliantly-colored image in just black and white (or red and green in this case, either "all lies" or "all truth" apparently an no in-between allowed in your world), which is why you are confused by what you are seeing. Psychology has a lot more depth to it than "on" and "off," "yes" and "no."

Also, weren't you one of the ones just pointing out that this was a newswire story? Which is why the MSM supposedly wouldn't pick it up to begin with, only websites like Yahoo and Forbes? So which is it? Is this mainstream news coverage or not?

Like I said, a lot more depth and information here to be considered than just "they always lie" or "they always tell the truth." No one said everything the media says is false, especially what 5% or 10% of it is left from the corporate buy-out of mass media that has taken place over the last few decades. You are just setting up more of your own completely unrealistic straw-men to topple over. If you took the ideas more seriously in the first place you wouldn't get them wrong when you try to repeat them to "debunk" them.

edit on 11-9-2010 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

God when you listen to that Man! it makes my skin crawl,, i cant for the likes of me understand why anybody would believe anything he has to say! an yet people come on here an steadfastly stand by him like hes the best thing since brown bread...mind you thats maybe a good thing because lurkers on this site might see for themselves how idiotic the Bush followers are!

edit on 11-9-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Six Sigma

irrefutable -impossible to deny or disprove.
proof -any factual evidence that helps to establish the truth of something.
Mr. Stryker,
Neither you nor anyone of this so called truth movement have yet to offer anything of the kind. What you guys do is collect hearsay, 1/2 truths, and lies. You blend them all together and paint a paranoid picture. A piece of scard art work that you all ooh and ahhh over. We are into our 10th year post 9/11 and not a one of you have produced anything close to irrefutable proof that shows that 9/11 was an inside job.

I dont think I have to prove what I believe in or what many others do so I am going to make this quick by just stating a few topics which if you do research on yourself will find that my "1/2 truths and lies" are a little more than what you are claiming. Thermite explosive residue and ionized iron nano-spheres found in dust samples, endless eyewitness accounts, video/ photographic evidence of explosions along with molten metal and lack of structural damage to WTC 7, the laws of physics preventing possibility of the official explanation, long list of coincidences leading up to 9/11, etc... Can you really honestly say that there is no proof of an inside job?

And I really dont think my personal life or career have anything to do with the discussion as I dont see what the point of you brining up my website was for. Let alone your explanation which made no logical connection. Maybe the reason I was making it all "ooh and ahh" is because it is my portfolio to sell myself for a job, or is that explanation too down to earth for a "conspiracy theorist?"

End of what?

What I am referring to is the end of our society as it is so overrun with mindless, close minded fools that no one is capable of forming any independent judgement capable of making the right decisions to ensure our future. The reason I state this is that as usual the only responses that seem to appear on here from "anti-truthers" are nothing but personal attacks and empty responses on how our evidence is not really evidence.

One more thing, I wasn't asking for a dictionary, again with those personal attacks...

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
ElectricUniverse
".... as i remember correctly they said there were some "explosions"... not that they heard explosives...but nice try to twist the facts... and btw in such large buildings there are maintenance rooms which are full of chemicals which will...guess what?.. explode... "
Yes, and re-watching what happened today, HOW ELSE would you explain the sound of a building crashing down?
The Reporter said he heard what sounded like and explosion and smoke moved down the street.
Yet after reviewing his own video, he stated the "Crashing sound and Debris". Debris was the Ashes, NOT SMOKE. Smoke Rises, it doesn't travel downwards into streets and leave 6 inches of Dust.

"Oh boy... here we go with the "free fall' claim again... the towers DID NOT collapse in a free fall..."
Well, you got that right.

DCDAVECLARKE
I've seen them all, and I am still not convinced that the Twin Towers were Imploded. They Exploded. Thee debris went outward for over 1/2 a block, and stuck into the sides of buildings across the street. An Implosion would have made everything fall staight down. The Towers did NOT. They fell apart and spread outward.

bsbray11
"They probably haven't even read the government reports to begin with.

Why, do you have a list of 1300 people who will put their names on the credibility of the government reports?"
Where is the list? No-one post the 1300 Engineers and Architects names...
Also, I Have read the Gov. Reports, and worked in a building next to Dulles Airport, and we had plans for such a thin back in 1988.
Everyone has access to the reports, and thosands have read it. If you're trying to say only 1300 did, you're wrong.

getreadyalready
"You honestly believe that Norad was offline, the command structure was displaced,..."
What? NORAD was Offline. And there job is to stop/Warn of Incoming Strikes, NOT stikes from within.

"There was a story of a subcontractor inside the Pentagon, that supposedly was thrown 80 feet by the impact, slammed into a closet, the door closed, the explosion followed but he was protected, and then he got up, and walked down the hall and out of the hole in the wall with unburned jet fuel on his clothes, relatively uninjured and he was one of the main eyewitnesses verifying it was a plane crash at the Pentagon. Really? Hollywood has made more realistic action scenes than that!"
I don't know where you got that from, but I have a co-worker who was there, and left the office that was directly hit just a minute before, and she was thrown down the Hallway due to the blast.
Although it it was to tell, as best that she could make out, was where the wheel from the plane ended up, was where she was 1 Minute earlier. 2 other co-workers died in that office.
"there were fighter jets in the air, and they didn't respond, a jet crashed into a building designed to withstand a jet crash, and caught on fire in a building designed to withstand more than 12 hours of the hottest type of chemical fire, but somehow it miraculously fell down, while a similar jet crashed into the Pentagon and left a minor hole that workers were able to walk through and wonder what happened?"
First, the Towers wear designed for jets of the 1970's, not 2001.
It was a Chemical fire, it was Aircraft Fuel that ignited all the Cubicles, paper, printers, computers, etc. If you've ever seen how hot plastic burns, you'd know.
The Twin Towers and the Pentagon are totally separate. -- I had to explain it this way to a Canadian friend right after it happened -- The Pentagon was built in WWII and built of Steel and Rock/Stone. The Twin Towers were built with light-wieght materials, steel, but a lot of Aluminum. -- Ever see aluminum burn? It's hot as Heck.
Now Take a Beer can, and shoot a BB Gun at the can. Look at the damage.
Now take a Brick and shoot a BB Gun at it. Look at the damage.
You CANNOT compare Steel Frame with Aluminum, the Steel and Rock.

Lastly, soemone posted that there were 1,000's of gallons of Diesel Fuel in the Basement of the Towers. Wrong. As a Facitilies person, I know that the fuel is never stored near the building, and if that was case, then the Explosion would have happened Ground Upward, Not Top Down.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mw451
Where is the list? No-one post the 1300 Engineers and Architects names...

That's because you actually have to click links and look at their website. Have you tried that yet?

Also, I Have read the Gov. Reports, and worked in a building next to Dulles Airport, and we had plans for such a thin back in 1988.
Everyone has access to the reports, and thosands have read it. If you're trying to say only 1300 did, you're wrong.

I didn't say only 1300 people read them, I said most engineers realistically have not read the reports. I know many engineers, all of them with their own opinions about 9/11, but the only ones I know that have actually read the NIST reports (or FEMA) were from this website and they were "truthers." One of them, Valhall that posts here, actually changed her mind about the official reports after she actually read NIST's, and said she even fired a NIST employee from one of her engineering teams because she had lost so much faith in their competence. Ouch.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

Awesome response man, I am proud that there are intelligent people such as yourself spreading the word!

Sad thing is no matter how basic our examples are; the trolls will never get it... Even though they cant be convinced; we can still sway the important ones minds. There is still hope and we must stay vigilant till the end.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mab22

you know something that is a great idea...i have my own little theory....you have these great vast caverns under the towers called garages.

Amazing voids of space that go realatively un noticed.

so make a model with a central core...does not matter if the core is absolutely solid...attach a frame work around the core outward like the construction of the towers....but leave a removeable segement say 10% of the stucture as part of the core.

in other words th core rests on this 10% removable piece.... remove this from under the core after you complete your structure....watch what happens....the coredrops...taking floors with it right from top down.

it is good to come up with reasonable possibilities.....the garages are usally easy to work in without being disturbed by building occupants. they are access to the substructure of the buildings. remove the base of the core....and it creates the appearance of progressive collapse.

now the interesting part...just like any magic trick....get your audience to look away from the point of action....crash planes into the top of the building..and everyone looks up...the fire dept head up...all resources head up...the basments are free.

all hypothetical of course.

but remove the base and it disables the entire integrity of the structure....with very little help then required on the upper levels.

so do a model on that basis and watch the results.....quite amazing really. the mass of the central core is not only it's strength...but also it's weakness.

It is hidden,accessible, and open to attack.

but i am sure i will get called crazy,,,,but crazy i am....crazy to even believe these buildings all fell down in that fashion...crazy to think untrained unskilled cesna pilots (barely) could fly into the buildings..crazy to think Silverman would take out a insurance policy to protect the building for this exact kind of attack...crazy to think the towers were actually worthless as structures due to the fire protective asbestos that needed removing...crazy to think that in Isreals and the bush families dynasty to want a war....crazy to think people were going to make fortunes off invading Iraq...and Afghanistan......crazy to think that these Elite would use our fellow human beings to obtain these goals.

anyways have a great day

edit on 053030p://f26Saturday by plube because: spelling and grammar

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mw451

Absolute bull£^1T nearly all you just wrote down ,, especially about the pentagon an the little hole a 757 was supposed to make ,,planes wheel my arse, no plane hit that building end of story, it was a missile, if it was a plane where's the evidence? a plane the size of a 757 would make a very different hole in the side of that building,,give me a break, those who have the eyes to see will see,,i guess your one of the blind leading the blind!

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Yea maybe you should of stayed in the good oll USSR were people at the time would believe anything the Government told them!
look at the vid i put up,,,,,there's hardly any Fire by the time the fire men got to the 79th floor!

lol.. actually i have a lot more experience and knowledge than you obviously in figuring out who is telling the truth...

I don't have to believe anything the government says...but that claim of yours by itself IS NOT PROOF OF ANY TYPE OF GOVERNMENT INVOLVEMENT...

And please don't even dare to claim "Bush is your hero"...
Those members that know me know that I don't like what the Obama administration has been doing, yet when false claims have been made even of Obama and his adminsitration I call it BS... Such as the lies by castro that the Obama administration, and the Israelis would use nuclear weapons to attack Iran...which is BS... Even i know the Obama administration is not that crazy...

I reach decisions based on FACTS, and what the EVIDENCE says...and not on fabrications, lies, and fantasies which have no base in reality whatsoever...

Im an Artist an theres lots like me over here on this side of the pond who want some answers!

It has been 9 years...and every claim has been disproven...

Even if those terrorists who perpetrated the 911 attacks came back to life and told you that they did it because they are Islamic extremists people like you would not believe them, and instead would create another fantasy claiming "the CIA paid them to say that"...

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Absolute bull£^1T nearly all you just wrote down ,, especially about the pentagon an the little hole a 757 was supposed to make ,,planes wheel my arse, no plane hit that building end of story, it was a missile, if it was a plane where's the evidence? a plane the size of a 757 would make a very different hole in the side of that building,,give me a break, those who have the eyes to see will see,,i guess your one of the blind leading the blind!

lol...yet even more fantasies and exagerations... That hole a lot of disbelievers like to point out has been PROVEN several times in these forums to have been caused BY AN ENGINE OF THE PASSENGER PLANE THAT HIT THE PENTAGON...

The Pentagon was built a lot more differently than the WTC, something that the disbelievers don't seem to understand...

Several photose have been shown several times of how planes for the most part break down into little pieces when they crash like that... But of course, the disbelievers must claim that somehow it must have been differently if a plane crashed into the Pentagon...

We have had several intelligent members who have done a great job at researching the FACTS, and showing what the EVIDENCE actually has to say...

But of course, every time someone uses their brains in this topic immediately we are labeled as "government kooks" or are given some other stupid label by people who can't use reason when it concerns this topic..

CatHerder posted a great thread back in 2004 showing the evidence, and the facts...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

It has been 9 years...and every claim has been disproven..
Disproven by who? you? you coulden care less if it was proven otherwise you would crawl into your little cave like the man you think did this to your fellow man.. justice will prevail

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
This is just my opinion, but it is based on some knowledge gained through my husband, an MIT trained architect.

The building codes in NYC were altered just for the twin towers, changing the insulation reuirements for the steel in the building, making it less effective. This, plus the unusual structure used to allow greater floor spans on the interior made the building less able to resist the intensity of the fire. When steel is heated, it loses structural integrity. When one floor pancakes onto another, the loads on floors below increase exponentially, and a total collapse is unavoidable.

I know it is easier to believe in some bizarre conspiracy than to face the reality that we were attacked, and by Islam. For if we have to face that, then we have to decide what to do about it. Many of us don't want to do that, so make up an alternative reality.

But, there are some facts about Islam we all need to face. See the video linked below.

I am sick of hearing politicians/news anchors/brain-dead liberals saying that Islam is a religion of peace!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Housemouse
When steel is heated, it loses structural integrity. When one floor pancakes onto another, the loads on floors below increase exponentially, and a total collapse is unavoidable.

This is known as "pancake theory" and it's been debunked by both NIST and "truthers" alike.

Three quick refutations:

1) Pancake theory contradicts NIST's hypothesis that the trusses sagging and pulled the perimeter columns inward until they failed. Basically because pancake theory requires the floors to give way first while NIST needed them still intact to provide a mechanism for the perimeter columns to be sufficiently pulled inward.

2) There aren't stacks of floors piled at the base of either building like you would expect if all they did was pile-drive each other to the ground. The total mass of each building was exploded outwards in all directions as illustrated in this FEMA diagram:

This also debunks the idea that the towers leaned when they fell, which we all already knew, even though WTC2 tilted initially before it sank straight down. The buildings "fell" straight to their base while ejecting debris in all directions, such that no stacks of floors were left on ground level.

3) There is no reason to believe any single floor should all fall at once. Floors were not discrete structural members that were installed as one unit. They consisted of many independently connected trusses with a concrete slab (concrete = no tensile strength, ask your husband about that) on top of them. So how would the first floor theoretically come loose and fall all at once when it consisted of many independent members that spanned across the whole outer floor area? According to NIST, this event itself is extremely unlikely, which is one of the other reasons NIST does not support pancake theory.

I know it is easier to believe in some bizarre conspiracy than to face the reality that we were attacked, and by Islam.

You mean by Islamic extremists, allegedly, not Islam itself. That would be like saying Christianity is protesting soldier funerals every time Fred Phelps shows up.

But even then, the only reason it's easier to disbelieve the official reports is because they don't make sense.

I am more afraid of car accidents than Jihadist Muslims, for good reason.

For if we have to face that, then we have to decide what to do about it. Many of us don't want to do that, so make up an alternative reality.

I think this is pure projection.

What we would 'have to do' about 9/11 being just what the government said: Nothing, because we've already invaded 2 countries because of it and are doing theoretically what we "should" have done. Although I would have went about it diplomatically from the start myself, but go ahead and call me Gandhi. It won't hurt.

What we would 'have to do' about 9/11 being an inside job: Revolution. Preferably peaceful.

Which do you think is a more difficult thing to face as a concerned citizen: nothing, or revolution?

And since you are not prepared to fight your own leaders and establishment to take back your country, and you don't even want to consider the logistics of how such a thing could possibly be accomplished, you choose to go with the "alternative reality." Otherwise you would be forced to consider what we would have to do to correct this problem.

But, there are some facts about Islam we all need to face. See the video linked below.

I am sick of hearing politicians/news anchors/brain-dead liberals saying that Islam is a religion of peace!

And I'm sick of people slandering one of the largest religions in the world just because of what a few nuts allegedly do.

Again, you might as well equate all Jews with Zionists or all Christians with Fred Phelps. It would be equally illogical.

Somehow I think a deep-seated racism against all Arabs was planted in many peoples' minds on 9/11.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join