It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Girl with X-Ray Vision?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Hey on the radio I heard about a Russian Girl with X-Ray vision. Supposedly she passed all kinds of tests. It might not have been X-Ray but she could see through things. Can anyone shed some more light on this story, maybe a link to a site or something?

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I think this is the article you are reffering too

english.pravda.ru...

Its worth doing a search function on ATS which could possible have this covered already.

Hope it helps

*edit* i found a thread you might want to look at concerning this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Rynaldo

[edit on 22-6-2004 by rynaldo82]

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Yeah i have also heard of this

In Britain a newspaper "The Sun" i think it was did a few articles on it and a few tests themselfs and they seemed to have worked

Maby its how she precieves light

[edit on 22-6-2004 by Crash]

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   
dude, this is months old, the girl is said to have 'dual vision'. I'm sure a quick search over yahoo or google should be able to find you some info bout her ability.

Although, I'm not 100% sure what her ability comes into, whether it's a mutation or a psionic ability..

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Is it just me or are Russians particularly adept at psionics?

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Not Particularly theres just so god damn many of them

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azza
Not Particularly theres just so god damn many of them

Hehe, true

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Hers is a psychic or channeled ability. The human eye does not have radioactive (X-Ray) viewing capability.

I tuned into that Group Entity energy immediately when I saw her picture online months ago.

She is a conduit for a large collective of spirits that work through her.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The Guardian also did an article, and she appeared on This Morning on ITV, as well as having a documentary made about her by the Discovery Channel.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Yes like Paul Richard said the humans cant see X-Ray that is done by radiation this is a 50 - 50 argument i cant think that someone could see through a solid wall, But there is ways through science like the light reflection through the eyes etc or enhanced molecule viewing or something or other it could be possible im not so sure :S

top topics

join