It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These two military dreams are bugging me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I had these two dreams and I seriously don't understand why. I would to know what this dream means. The dream starts out with friends at a party. Seems were in a type of get to gather area by the pool in a military school. I'm with friends then I leave to meet up with others. As we're going along I noticed today is a day of celebration. It's graduation day! While we wait for the trains I knew ahead of time of a bomb to go off from terrorists. I was hit by full force I could feel myself being slammed and the heat. Out of nowhere I snapped back in and tried to help everyone else. Why did I know it was going to happen right before it happened? Even though I can lucid dream I let the dream unfold. Because I know stuff like this will happen to me.
Another one is when I'm in Palestine. I have American currency and I am interested in buying a poster of Sheikh Ahmed Ismail Hassan Yassin. I'm a fan of history lol. After that I was walking down the road in Palestine. I had this fear of being targeted with gun fire and explosions. I had a chat with my fellow soldiers and I tried to impress a female solider. After that I continued walking where I came across a Palestine school. The school looked like an American school. Out of no where I noticed nine dead orca whales laying dead with traces of a flood left. Finally after that I felt wanted by my troops. Quickly I started to run and I took 3 laps under a stairway. Which I don't know why. They caught me and I woke up!
Tell me these dreams don't mean anything.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
These dreams don't mean anything.......

but why not an interpretation, You are well versed in military history or possibly a serving member of the forces and as such are having anxiety based dreams with a military theme. The orca whales ? if your brains already feeding an anxiety based dream why not add some ...you got it more anxiety, strong feelings about the oils spill and environmental crisis in general maybe .....Running in circles ? your trapped pal, and no matter what or how hard you try you can't get away. Important part that you left out that might actually mean something, Who Caught You ?
My advice would be to type "make me laugh" into a search engine or maybe "Awesome Good Feeling" watch some videos that show you the side of life that makes it worth living. One last thing to type in your search bar "Peace"

join