It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Summer 2010 UFO flap roundup!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Hey Guys,

I was browsing the web today looking at ufo related material and came upon the most recent ufo footage from various you-tube posters worldwide. Figured id start a thread that had these recent videos, (we all know every year there is a UFO flap right around late Summer time
), and also the UFO/Aliens forum is looking a bit stale.

Please feel free to add footage that I may have missed, I will post what I can. Also keep in mind some of these may be the same craft shot from different sides of the globe! ok, thats just speculation but would be fun dont ya think? These are in no particular order. I take no claims and take no responsibility as to the validity of the following footage, simply thought Id share with you. I will be posting for the next few days, everyone feel free to join in and post footage that you find in this thread

All of these vids have been taken off this site: www.latest-ufo-sightings.net...

Thanks for Readin!
--GeminiSky

Poland, middle of August

Triangle light formation over Trzcianka in Poland on Saturday, 14th August 2010. (Same craft?)

Triangle-shaped formation was recorded over Brandon in Manitoba, Canada 2-Sep-2010

Another UFO video recorded in Fresno, California 6-Sep-2010

Daytime UFO video of unknown pyramid-shaped object hovering in the sky over South America in 2010. Exact place and date in unknown, so if anyone of you have more info about this footage, please leave a comment!

This one is particularly interesting..

On June 25, 2010, around 9:30 in the evening, in Gooimeer, an unknown flying object was filmed by a witness and his family as they drove towards Almere, Amersfoort. When they left the E231 to the A6 exit, they saw from nowhere a dark, circular object over the highway, which flew parallel to the road heading west. The object appeared to be a cigar shape, and is very clearly defined using a mobile phone camera. During the film, the witnesses' response to the object can be heard.

According to eyewitness testimony, there were many cars stopped along the highway to see the object. Other people were seen videotaping the object. The friend of the daughter of the witness, who was in the back of the car, was shocked at first, afraid they would be "sucked" into the UFO.

The girl said that she had previously experienced, through her bedroom window, a luminous saucer-shaped object that shot away after a few seconds. In our conversation with the witness (EH), he stated that they thought first they were seeing a flock of birds. After viewing the video, it was determined that this was not the case.

edit on 9-9-2010 by GeminiSky because: nah

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
All though this may sound a little crazy, the last video looks like it could be a swarm of insects or maybe even small birds. Not a flock but rather a swarm. It could also be a ballon, like a weather type balloon, to where the shell is like a bag.

The pyramid video, appears to be a Chinese lantern and the other videos are simply lights in the sky that could be anything. They could be helicopters or even odd-angled conventional fixedwing.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
7th August 2010; Daytime UFO - Melbourne, Australia

7th August 2010; Daytime UFO - Jefferson County, Pennsylvania

8th August 2010; Daytime UFO - Lisca, Slovenia

8th August 2010; stationary UFO - Fort Worth, Texas, USA

9th August 2010; Triangle formation - Ciampino, Rome, Italy

10th August 2010; UFO activity - St. Paul in Minnesota

edit on 9-9-2010 by GeminiSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
17th August 2010; 2 UFOs - Edinbourgh, UK

17th August 2010; daytime donut-shaped UFO - Dublin, Ireland

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
22nd August 2010; huge bright UFO - Tucson, Arizona

22nd August 2010; TR-3B - Fresno, California

26th August 2010; bright daytime UFO - Linz, Austria

31st August 2010; daytime donut-shaped UFO - Glasgow, UK

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Possible footage of flying saucer filmed over Arlington in Texas 21-Aug-2010
Latest UFO sightings - Some kind of disc-shaped UFO was filmed over Arlington in Texas on Saturday, 21st August 2010 around 10 pm. What do you think of this footage?

Witness report: Alien UFO video sighting in arlington, texas 8/21/10
This was video taped outside my house in arlington, texas on 8/21/10
this lasted approximatly about 7-8 minutes and we were able to video tape about 3-4 minutes of it.. Around 1:56 to 2:00 mark it can visibily been seen perfectly in the video camera..

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
So many to watch. The fourth one is suspicious becuase of what seems like a camera's optical illusion behind the original white light.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Yes there are a quite a few sightings this Summer, and I didn't even post all of them. Remember there may be some junk mixed in with the genuine footage, this is why I will not be getting into a real/hoax discussion on any one particular video. Some footage here is definitely very interesting and worth a watch.

Enjoy!

--GeminiSky

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Please go back in and put the proper EX tags around anything that is not your own words. Please read: Posting work written by others and Posting video links.

Tell us in your own words about each of these videos - because some people may not be able to view. Also give us your opinion on each video. Thank you.

You may want to do a search too, many of these have probably already been discussed.

edit on September 9th 2010 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
For some reason I cannot go back and edit those posts, the Edit button seems to have disappeared?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Yea the fourth one does look a little like a flock of birds, However it does seem to be moving too quickly across the sky to be birds.

As for the pyramid video I do not think its a chinese lantern. First off the north and south axis of this object remain stationary and motionless, something that a lantern wont do due to wind buffeting (especially at what appears to be several thousand ft in the air) Also this is shot in daytime, and I have never seen a chinese lantern illuminated so intensly, and with such even distribution of light across its entire surface. Indeed there does not appear to be any flickering of a candle flame inside the object.

And also size, how big is that thing? When the person filming zooms out we can see that its not close to the camera, yet it would have to be the size of a car I would think.

--GeminiSky

edit on 9-9-2010 by GeminiSky because: ugh I got sucked back into the real/hoax debate yet again, god help me.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Anyone alive here? Cmon people! Post some opinions or something. Participate!

That is all,

GeminiSky

top topics

join