It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are we all verichipped already?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
www.disclose.tv...

this article covers an inventor who is working in his shop and discovers a signal coming from his shoulder, he goes to the doctor, has a cancerous lump removed, under it was found a microchip, his doctor suspiciously suggests not to keep it and to have sent off to lab, it was never mentioned again. and the guy has cancer likely because of it.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Creepy stuff. I am not sure I completely believe the story, but assuming it is true, then it is a wonder why it was in him in particular.

I do not believe we are all verichipped, however. I looked at the picture and there appears to be metal on the device, which I would think would show up going through airport security scanners and such. Also, when would they get it in us, in the hospital? There are too many nurses and doctors around the whole world and they would not all stay quiet about it. So I think we can all rest assured that we do not have secret microchips in us haha

edit on 9/9/2010 by spacekc929 because: changed my wording

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
i think the reason he might of been chipped is because of what he is inventing

maybe the ptb just want to keep tabs on him because of it

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
From the story:

The margins were not clear, indicating that the cancer was still present at the incision site, as well as clear indications now that the cancer has spread. I can't blame the doctor really, as at the time we did not know that it was not a simple skin cancer.

When cancer is suspected, don't doctors routinely do their best to incise with clear margins? Even with simple skin cancers as was assumed here at first? Seems suspicious to me.

edit on 9-9-2010 by Monsieur Neary because: added question mark

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
What about nano tech.? Spray it out of an airplane exhaust and breathe deeply. Seem farfetched? Have to say again, what about nano's? Military applications always preceed private sector use. This is axiomatic. This is not somebody else's fight. This is not the poor guy over there who may be deluded or paranoid or, heaven forbid, deranged. This is everyone's fight when the government, judging by the Patriot Act, becomes certifiably paranoid of their own people.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
The cancer could have been caused by the chip. His body most likely couldn't absorb the material the chip was made of so his body grew around it. I know sometimes if a foreign object is lodged in ones body and can't be absorbed into the body, the body will do things such as grow tissue around said object, and in this case the tissue was cancerous.
And he was and inventor so it is plausible that he may have been being peeped out.

edit on 9-9-2010 by kimish because: edit to add

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
This is absolute bull # where is the chip why is there no pictures, and how is he suppose to know the chip was made by verichip, why aren't we using this magic free energy system of his
And from a website diclose.tv

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Post titles a little mis-leading

I think No in short we're not and because 1 person comes along and says they are with no recolection of it seems odd

Too many holes in the story, if it were me I'd want photos of what was pulled out. Plus flags start when his background and what he does is brought in.

He probably tried a freaky experiment which blew up and sent a metal shard in to his arm

"I made arrangements with my doctor to have it removed, and he suspected a common skin cancer."

I thought they normally do a biopsy of some kind 1st before they go just cutting it out then doing tests ?

Also he was told he couldn't have the chip and it wasn't included in the pathology report and then states "He knew it was a VeriChip" even though when it was pulled out it's only described as a grain of rice with white fibrous material on it, did he have an apiffany here after ?

Plus if we're pushin NWO agenda here, I think if he's developing something good they want they have other means of effectively surveilling him, the chip itself cannot do these things, it can't read his reports, data, experiments etc

All seems odd

Regards,

Panda

Does

new topics

top topics

join