It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Incubus Attacks be Aliens experimenting with us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I have always been so intrigued by this phenomenon.

Ever since my childhood, I have had these experiences in which the older generation calls "the witch is riding your back". I am in my 30's and I still have these experiences, at least 5 times a year.

a. awoke but then feel heavily sedated, drug induced
b. feel a presence come into my room
c. being pinned and weighed down
d. can only move my eyes
e. cannot make any screams or do any talking

Ever since I began to understand the Ancient Alien theory, in which I firmly believe, I regard spirits or other-worldly beings as extraterrestrial... technically they are. So I began to put 2 and 2 together.....

and noticed the similarities with Alien (probe/experimentation)

I know that lots of people say that in these incubus/sucubus attacks, the 'demon' is trying to have sexual intercourse with us..or even rape. But if it is an alien encounter in which they are trying to take samples (blood,tissue, semen or eggs) that would explain the 'sexual 'feeling.

Also, when people say they hallucinate right before the 'attacks' as I sometimes do, I think we actually are seeing something extraterrestrial and just assume we are hallucinating....

Comments?

edit on 9-9-2010 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
My comment is to simply direct your attention to this well documented and relevant potential alternative explanation.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

My comment is to simply direct your attention to this well documented and relevant potential alternative explanation.

yes, but couldn't this just be planted by incubus and sucubus demonic forces?

OP, not sure what to tell ya. if you think you are being raped or sexually abused by demons ... Hefficide's suggestion may be a correct direction to look into. sounds like similiar "symptoms", but if you rather the explanation be interdemensional or extraterrestrials demons, then explore that, too. see which makes more sense.

pleasant dreams,
et

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I read the document and already understood the term "sleep paralysis"....but so many people in so many places...all experiencing the same thing? and just like the prior comment that was made: couldn't the paralysis be something given?

Because if it was purely natural, then everyone would experience it and it would be each and everytime we go to sleep.

I beg to differ that it is purely something that just 'happens'.....

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Thanks....I'm not sure about the rape (that's just what most have documented that they feel is happening)...but I really think it may be alien 'experimentation', like there is something they are doing or getting from our bodies. We wouldn't be able to feel their hands or utensils because we are already paralyzed, perhaps with anestesia however you spell it)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

Because if it was purely natural, then everyone would experience it and it would be each and everytime we go to sleep.

If I understand this correctly, I would tend to disagree. Sleep paralysis need not be universal, or even persistent for those who experience it in order for it to be applicable here. It can be an anomalous event.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I have had sleep paralysis a couple of time, both times when I have been working for days on end without sleep, drinking lots of coffee and finaly falling asleep through exhaustion. It has never happened to me under "normal" circumstances.

What would be your reasoning behind the entities / aliens not just fully anesthetizing you and taking whatever they want?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I do understand your point, but at the same that would apply here. If sleep paralysis is a natural occurance during sleep, and everyone sleeps, then everyone would experience sleep paralysis

But really, I am more interested in hearing other people's accounts of this occurance and compare what most go through, and to also see if others are able to see how it correlates to an alien encounter.

But thanks for your insight!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Thanks....I'm not sure about the rape (that's just what most have documented that they feel is happening)...but I really think it may be alien 'experimentation', like there is something they are doing or getting from our bodies. We wouldn't be able to feel their hands or utensils because we are already paralyzed, perhaps with anestesia however you spell it)

Its a normal human function ... why do you think you don't roll off your bed every night of the week. When your asleep you have no idea where the side of your bed is, and you don't roll off it all the time because of this function ... its not alien or anything paranormal simple as that ... if you didn't have this ability you would be rolling around everywhere while u slept and would hurt yourself and fall off your bed constantly.

Its happens to every human in the world ... some people just wake up before the effect is over.

Trying to tie this to something that it is not is pretty silly in my opinion .... this function has absolutely nothing to do with aliens or anything else paranormal its a function designed for your own protection ... nothing else

edit on 9/9/10 by King Loki because: added

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I used to have episodes like that when I was younger very often. Often times I would feel like I was hovering above my bed or sinking down into my bed and sometimes falling, as if I had jumped off of something very high and I could never move or make a sound no matter how hard I tried. One time when I had a paralysis episode I actually fell off of my bed! I firmly believe it is sleep paralysis because this happened to me soo often I was curious as to what was going on so I researched it and came up with the conclusion of sleep paralysis. I ultimately learned to appreciate it and learned to relax and concentrate, concentration is very important in learning how to break out of it. Your body half sleeping and your brain half awake I believe and due to the fact that I learned on my own how to deal with it I am sometimes (note the sometimes) able to actually wake myself up. What's interesting though is I've probably only had about 3 episodes in the past 5 years and never one in my life that I can remember of a sexual nature until last night so this thread kind of grabbed my attention. I was laying in bed when I felt something touching my unit, so I relaxed, concentrated and woke myself up. I won't go into detail but when I awoke what had happened was totally natural for a male to go through. So in retrospect I believe that probably a little more than %95 of people with similar occurrences are experiencing some form of sleep paralysis and I can understand how they would think otherwise, it is soo real and very scary, but like I said when I was younger It happened very frequently so I was able to train myself to go along with it. BTW, I had sleep apnea bad when I was younger and I think that played a role into me being able to experience this phenomena as frequently as I did.

edit on 9-9-2010 by kimish because: edit to add

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Whatever is doing this to you is definitely evil in nature and intent, whether it is a bad spirit or an alien biological creature..

I believe there are both good and evil biological creatures as well as good and evil spirits running around the cosmos...

If it can get you to believe it is just some extraterrestrial from somewhere and not an evil spirit, this might be done to get you to lower your guard even further to make it easier for this thing to abuse you more...

The bottom line here is that this thing happening is evil in nature , so it matters not that it be biological or spiritual...

It could be one or both together.. but it IS evil.. I think a person has to look at it that way in order to deal with the problem..

I hope you can stop this from continuing. You might try some symbolic items placed where you sleep and around the home... hope and faith don't come easy for humans, but it can be an incredible force against these things if you can seek it out with your heart of hearts..

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
Whatever is doing this to you is definitely evil in nature and intent, whether it is a bad spirit or an alien biological creature..

Are calling him evil ... because the body does this to protect itself, its not alien or anything supernatural which if you had read the other posts in the thread you would have worked out.

If this HUMAN FUNCTION didn't happen you would roll off your bed every night.

Simple as that.

edit on 9/9/10 by King Loki because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Amazing story ,

This is what makes it so hard to really know if it is a mundane physiological experience or has an element of some bad force helping it happen...

In my case, when I was younger, my sleep paralysis situation grew into something more sinister until I learned how to deal with it...

I was pulled in spirit away from my body to the floor near the bed and pinned there very strongly so I couldn't move by something unseen but very strong, and I could even feel the carpet and an item of clothing there, But then I would get so mad That I would rip myself awake and break the cycle whatever it was..

seemed to me to be more than just some mundane physiological thing, but how can anyone really know for sure.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by King Loki

Yeah sure, it can be just some natural thing and not evil.

But when something comes in your room at night and sticks it to you, but you can't see anything, I would call that something evil..

even an evil extraterrestrial biological entity.. I am sure there are good ones and bad ones out there..

I see you are saying it is all physical, just the mind doing it.... But I don't buy into that theory

And I was adressing the OP's post, not the other posts in the thread, as the other posts in the thread don't prove anything.. they are just possibilities just like mine.

edit on 9-9-2010 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

I agree.

And also to those who want to quickly write it off as just " a sleep saftey mechanism?"

For starters, whenever we go to sleep we are at a rested state. You are not moving wildly because you 'passively' watch your dreams. When sleep, you are still able to move if you want: scratch you arm, wiggle your toes, cover your mouth if coughing, pull covers on and off....

This is something very different.

In an Incubus attack, you are restrained, no matter how hard you try

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Not true I'm afraid, there are plenty of people in the world where their "paralysis" mechanism doesn't work properly sleep walkers for example and people that have "night terrors" If you are able to consciously scratch yourself then you are not really in deep sleep.

Here are some people who's "don't move during dreams" bit is broken.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

If sleep paralysis is a natural occurance during sleep, and everyone sleeps, then everyone would experience sleep paralysis

That is very sketchy reasoning. It is akin to saying that since schizophrenia is a mental disorder and everyone has a brain, then everyone will experience schizophrenia.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
I have had sleep paralysis a couple of time, both times when I have been working for days on end without sleep, drinking lots of coffee and finaly falling asleep through exhaustion. It has never happened to me under "normal" circumstances.

I am a frequent sufferer of sleep paralysis. It can happen under a variety of stimuli; a lack of sleep, exhaustion and stress.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I read the document and already understood the term "sleep paralysis"....but so many people in so many places...all experiencing the same thing?

You are saying it cannot be sleep paralysis because there are too many people experiencing it? That makes absolutely no sense. Why couldn't it be? What arbitrary number of people experiencing a phenomenon transforms it from psychological to physical?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Too many experience this, wake up with mysterious scratches/bruises, are temporarily paralyzed during the attack-experiment, and some even catch a glimpse of the entity.

top topics

join