It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sometimes God May Abandon Us While The Devil Taunts Us

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusisTruth
well St Padre Pio who lived in the 1900s had the stigmata for 50 strait years. He seen the devil almost weekly.

The devil wooped his butt, but he used it for an offering. The devil is graceless, there is no love there, he's heartless. If allowed he would kill every human being within 3 days, he told this to a prophet one times, one of the saints.

so everything he tempts us with,and blieve me they are real. The demons go around working on souls, trying to cause despair, lust, and hatred, suicide ect. Everything is spiritual. You can tell by the culture he's doing a good job. People today are possesed and not just with lust.

but anyways our bodies are temporal.

He wants the soul to build up as much selfishness as possible, it removes God from the soul and causes it to be dead inside.

everything he does is for our ruin.

Don't think the devil is buddy buddy. He has no grace.

makes hitler look like a chump.

peace.

Wow personal demons much, and if selfishness was what this devil is trying to achieve as a way to remove god...Well then since all things that live are for themselves....then we are all selfish and there is nothing for this devil to corrupt, it's like trying to corrupt an irishman in a pub with alcohol, were does one begin such a thing. So in the human world selflessness is easily taken advantage of by the selfish....It sounds to me like you cant look inside yourself, because you would see your devil....so you blame something else but yourself for the world. The devil made me do it, sort of thing. Or like burning witches, if they were real witches I dont think they would sit by and wait to be burned, if some one tried...if they were real witches they could just turn the ones doing the burning into frogs or something. Same as the devil and god, they would have better things to do then hang around playing tricks on humans. And even if these entitys did......It's just human ego and arrogance to think that they are the center of all pranks.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AProphet1233

the infinite cannot abandon the finite.

<< 1   >>

join