It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full scale mind reading underway now on everyone!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by choiceless

I can put you in touch with a trustworthy group of people who are sympathetic to what you are experiencing. I've saved your phone number but deleted the comment you left on my profile as personal details can't be shared in that way (anyone could get your number and start harassing you etc).

Don't post your number anywhere else on here - I will get in touch soon via the U2U messages on your account profile (there will be an 'alert' pop-up, the next time you are active on here, and the link will take you to the message).

I can't meet you personally, but will make sure that whoever does meet up with you will do so in a safe, neutral environment (like a cafe, or one of their church drop-in centres) where you can have a general chat about everything worrying/ affecting you - they'll definitely be able to help. As I said in my previous message on here, you can get some support - and sanctuary - from the church (it will be a senior leader who contacts you, to meet up in London); they will understand the stresses you are under, and will definitely offer support if you are serious about moving past this difficult stage in life.

All the best, and keep an eye open for the message alert - I'll send it in the next couple of days.

I'm based in Manchester so it's not practical for me to meet you personally; though in time we may be able to meet up and have a discussion about all these things.

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

www.youtube.com...

and then

www.youtube.com...

and then

www.youtube.com...

Please pass theese videos on. I will make more if I can, if I get questions related.

Tc
edit on 12-1-2011 by choiceless because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

i've taken them down. no point!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Due to personal circumstances I haven't had chance to arrange a meeting with the church for you as yet. I will try to sort it out within the next couple of days.

Stay optimistic if you can, and try to maintain a steadiness of mind. Don't be overly-concerned with the actions of the 'people' behind this whole situation, they will ultimately become irrelevant. Keep your head up and focus on positive things in the world around you. Faith, Hope and Charity.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join