It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full scale mind reading underway now on everyone!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ukweathergeek
this is a scary thought. however my mind is thinking about the new ice age that we could enter anytime soon
globalcoolingnewiceageuk.blogspot.com...

That would be a blessing, more clean, more with our hearts, an empire worth building for haps with less tricks.
I love ice.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Seriously I think the OP should at least get checked out for schizophrenia (or simply paranoia). Also the subject heading refers to mind reading and the post refers to mind control. Not the same anyway.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
.....must........jam..........the signal......Bones......

....dammit Jim.......I am doing everything I can....

.....hurry Bones.........I...........can't take..........much more.......

.....dammit Jim..........I am a doctor.....not a miracle worker.......

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by trutherman

if they try to read my mind,im pretty sure that machine will blow up

kinda like the simpsons when they put homer on the lie detector
ahhhahahaha

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Trollish behaviour on a thread like this is despicable. If the mockers had to live with either organic or tech-induced schizophrenic symptoms for even a day they would feel ashamed of themselves.

The OP should be checked for schizophrenia? That in itself is an interesting question, given that there are genuine organic illnesses causing symptoms in line with SOME of the OP's experiences. However, there is a strong suggestion that the psy-ops assaults, technological 'mind-control' devices and gang stalking tactics are DESIGNED to mimic the effects of those organic conditions.

The organic illness is discernible (on proper examination) from the 'persecution' mimicking it. Medical practitioners are either a) well aware of the manipulative tactics of the PTB, subtly (and valiantly) trying to convince the patient that they aren't "unwell" in the conventional sense... or b) ignorant, determined to wash their hands of any need to think outside the box, instead lumping the whole range of experiences suffered by the patient under the label of 'psychosis / suspected schizophrenia'. The second batch invariably add to the pain suffered by the victim of persecution, because they are forced into a system where the manipulators are able to stand comfortably behind the scenes (pulling the strings of the marionette).

Conclusion? Be extremely careful in discussing symptoms with your doctor. Make a bullet list of symptoms, frequency of occurrence, intensity variation according to alcohol or narcotic intake (if you use either), situations that make the symptoms worse, along with samples of the words or phrases that you hear the 'voices' say.

Be rational when you speak to the doctor. Part of the aim of the attacks is to make you believe certain delusional ideas, and to make you 'sound crazy' when you eventually do seek help. And yes - seek help - if you don't the problems (whether organic or tech-induced) will get worse.

My doctor led me to understand that sometimes, the traditional organic explanations don't "hold water" when held up to critical examination. He didn't offer the tech-induced explanation vocally (to do so would be to risk his professional standing - another facet of the problem!) However, his conclusions set me up to infer human (or whatever) activity 'behind the scenes' as the only alternative explanation. He recommended mental discipline, self-observation of thought processes, self-hypnosis, meditation, positive thinking practices and so on as the best way forward in my case. Again - that might not be the same for you; get checked and rule out the organic possibilities first.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by trutherman
Full scale mind reading underway now on everyone!

I'm sure it's very entertaining for them. Most people are thinking about their own problems and their own lives. Some psychologist somewhere said that men think about sex hundreds of times a day. Something like that .... So as I said, it must be entertaining for them.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by theinsidebug

I had an experience recently with one of these nanos and have glanced at the many MSM recent articles on the bedbug infestation that has supposedly hit NYC. Had no idea that there was this connection being made. Nanos bring this into the realm of everyone and anyone can be affected. Perhaps now the finger pointing toward the psychosis of extreme paranoia can be in the right direction - toward the perpetrators. IMO psychotic paranoia is out of control in elements of our governments. This is a disease and these people are not sane.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
it is a good thing most of us don't even use our brains. if this were real it wouldn't affect even 10% of the worlds population..

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by trutherman

...yah they are out there... but they .. have already lost... and don't even know it yet... so fear not.. time changes everything... Faith, Love, and Light...

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I just got out of the hospital. Im on risperidol. The real reason I went there was because I knew the booming voice from the sky cant penetrate 5 floors of cement and steel. THough I still heard them. I was diagnosed with schizophrenia, but im certain that it is not. Because of many factors.

A: Sound waves and their reaction to other sound waves, i.e. cars moving in the distance make the sound waves more watery sounding .

B: They know every move of every body part and use it against me.

C: Behaviour prediction. They know what im going to do before I do it.

D: Constant following necessitates a possible microchip implantation somewhere.

E: Death threats, belittlements, false accusations. Why on earth would my head make this up?

F: High pitch tone generator, keeps me awake at night. Pointing to torchure on American soil.

The voice in fact just told me he was on foreign soil.--

"we will kill you" is now repeating...

"we will use this against you" is now repeating..

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by trutherman
I knew the booming voice from the sky cant penetrate 5 floors of cement and steel. THough I still heard them.

The nanites are in the body. They can connect to the nanites using an electromagnetic tunnel. Cement and steel will have very little effect.

There is another level to this though. If people think you're crazy when speaking of the technology they will assuredly consider you bat $#&$ insane for the next level.

Operators and Things

The above link can be downloaded 10 times. It's a book by a clinically diagnosed schizophrenic. I offer the book as a transition to the actual reality. The reality is far deeper than the book. The ultimate goal, as someone stated above, is to just not care. Not caring and especially not having any emotions concerning the situations will take their power away.

This may require some sustained effort and work but it's worth it.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
Trollish behaviour on a thread like this is despicable. If the mockers had to live with either organic or tech-induced schizophrenic symptoms for even a day they would feel ashamed of themselves.

I agree with that sentiment...biased observational judgments without direct communication can be the basis for unwarranted and even damaging interpretations...which result in perpetuation of the thoughts (both parties) and a mindset (from both parties) that can have no resolution...because of the extreme classified nature of the interactions.

It isn't fair...and for over a decade I have remembered to breathe...to think and to never hold anyone accountable. If unofficial communication occurs than there is obviously an attention to the reaction and I fear greatly that sometimes there was an attention to provoking an unfavorable reaction...which tells me that there is a possibility that the application/experimentation of this tech is not intended for observational/scientific assessments...but for control.

And if a major part of my life is going to be based on the thoughts/impositions of people I never get to know...then what is the point in living? Life should be a collaborative effort as in my opinion, save for the manifestation of reactive ignorance, the world is not known by everyone. Comprehension comes from communication and assumed/indirect communications (while perhaps by passing the all too feared lying capacity of the human brain within the military circle) highlight personal bias.

But if it is a means for control, or intended for such...then we have rogue aspects of our military and intelligence community that have to reigned in. And while my life is a slow progression between each day, I don't intend on missing the point where the possibility for shining the spotlight occurs...because some of the tactics I have experienced suggest completely that indirect remote access can be used to provoke people beyond their intentions. In my opinion, I have been one of the lucky ones in this regard...I introverted to understand and while I will never claim comprehension I am sure that such has not only muted some of the impositions but has turned into a way to actually cultivate and enrich valuable friendships.

On a side note...there is a part of me that thinks that the intelligence community anticipated some of the symptoms from the application of this tech and wrote them intentionally into the medical journals so that when reported, mental illness would be assumed.

I have no proof, but automatic diagnosis based on some expressed symptoms, when experience can not be quantified, sounds like a possible ploy...and if true then there may be a way to trace something of meaning...as some people, in my opinion, know that professional attributes (which in many cases are bought through the sometimes inadequate university system) won't be questioned.

Thanks for listening...

And for the record...the OP doesn't need to be checked for schizophrenia...in my opinion. He needs to be heard. I don't remember how to find the link but there was a study done in India where the success rate of 'mental illness' was attributed to non clinical environments and an increased attention towards socialization...with attention being given to the discussion of said circumstances.

Sweeping this under the rug is the mistake that many have made in the past, for whatever motivation, and is not a recommendation I will ever have...

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
www.nowpublic.com...

I found this website to explain exactly what is happening to me. Im able to telepathicly communicate with my attackers, and they predict what im going to do before i do it, as they did just now before I even posted this. The EEG allows them to hear my thoughts, in turn via the return beam aimed at me, I hear my own thoughts.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Does anyone believe mind-reading is not happening? or impossible?

I made a thread on it here: Mind Reading / Thought Detection

Questions are, can it be made to be undetectable or done remotely? certainly seems possible. And on a crowd or even bigger area of people, again nothing is certain, but it is possible. I believe it will be here (the capability to do this) in about 20 years. It can be achieved to a certain level today (from publicly available knowledge), don't know about black projects involving this, but the military are involved in it too.

It does raise some issues that will need to be addressed.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I have "data mined" my attackers now for a while and found out a lot about the machinery they utilize. Here are my findings. The reply I get when i data mine is "stop data mining us its annoying"..they know as I think and visualise.

Thought responsive automatic replies

first impulse thought tracking, main impulse thought tracking.

micro chip implantation

khz tone generator

Extra Low Frequency on a microwave carrier? Or beam from satallite? (sounds like a cell phone in a can sometimes)

mental imagery translation (they see what my mind imagines)

simulate knocking on walls

cause twitches while sleeping to wake me up

they dont respond well to thoughts about their mother...

So far I can only point at some military black project being misused on the unwitting public.

Now if this technology is being used, think of the bank account numbers they could steal, secret thoughts, use your past against you, even control religion or politics. THOUGHT CRIMES. Thats right, welcome to the dawn of the new empire, where the watchers are inherently perfect and lord over the populace of mind controlled sheeple. They will always wonder, but never know.

edit on 21-9-2010 by trutherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Weather any of these people believe it or not is not the matter.... To be honest I think humans are capable of being very vile and disgusting creatures to even they're own kind. This would be a case of many conspiracy theories coming together to the point where the facts just add up after enough research.

Here's an example of how all this fits together:
1. Suppressed Technology: Many of the things we use today is just 10 year old military equipment. Or has been controlled by the government in one way or another BEFORE it was released to society.

2. Curropt Leadership: Anybody with power is afraid to lose it, even if they use it for good. But it's easy to maintain control with something of evil. Because humans are sinful. Fact.

3. Fear of Diversity: Humans fear diversity, thats a psychological fact as well. So anybody that stands out will be a failure. This is how it stays suppressed.

4. Society: It's a failure to keep a collective conciousness between you and them. They want us to believe they are above us... And most of us do.

5. Money: We already know all about this evil source of energy.. It's been put forth for and as the backbone of the governments control.

6. Maintain Stability as long as Possible: This is where all the new yet hidden things come from, where diversity is outcasted and money is the only thing people can see.

When the government falls apart, and it will. We will see the world in a way it has never been seen. And discover things we could've never imagined being real. We will be shocked by the things our leaders had been doing and that guy in your nieghborhood with the tin foil hat and the crazy look in his eyes was ALWAYS right. Lol

This is a joke to everybody else... Cause it's diverse and that's why weather it's fact or fiction, it doesn't matter.

edit on 21-9-2010 by Theyarelying because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Theyarelying
We will be shocked by the things our leaders had been doing and that guy in your nieghborhood with the tin foil hat and the crazy look in his eyes was ALWAYS right. Lol

Yes I am/was.

Tis why I kept more of a mind to cultivating awareness and not paranoia...perhaps I will see actual success...perhaps not.

But the fact of the matter is that this tech is not something that is a 'deal breaker'...but comprehension is still preferable and my goal.

We shall see...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Trutherman - you're sounding more lucid than you did at first; congratulations on moving towards greater balance in your understanding of the situation and particularly in your emotional handling of the matter. Risperidol may have a calming effect, helping you to assess the situation without emotional high/low extremes. I was interested to see that you've been engaging in some 'back and forth'. effectively gaining a 'power hold' over the perpetrators. The fact that they can't manipulate you into a state of fear is a really positive step.

That book, 'OPERATORS AND THINGS' was a crucial stage in my journey to accepting the potential greater realities at play. I'd recommend it highly. I once had my aura read and was told that I had black/red colours predominantly (symbolising confusion) and a gap in the crown area of the aura. This is similar to what's described in Operators and Things as being in a state of 'openness', whereby the 'operators' can infiltrate the mental atmosphere of a person.

If you are able to read anything by Paramhansa Yogananda (eg Autobiography of a Yogi), or Sri Yukteswar (The Holy Science), I found that their ideas (relating to spiritual / mental discipline] gave me a means of controlling my emotional state and retaining a positive outlook on the bigger picture. The reason I mention these two is that they were master/disciple to each other, and shared a very practical approach to understanding the more mysterious aspects of Life, The Universe, and The Human Condition.

I'll drop back later with some specific links to those and other resources I think you might find useful as you progress on the path to integration.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
it seems i may have 2 attackers, or 1 group making it seem as if there is 2. I hear one reply to my thoughts, then another chimes in saying "is there someone else doing this to you, we did not say that".

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Hi, I'm wondering whether any of you suffering from these attacks has tried using orgonite devices? I would be very interested to know if they help at all.

Also, if you are microchipped, I have read that neodymium magnets can be used to permanentlly deactivate the microchip.

See: www.metatech.org...

I read in another article on the same thing that the correct size magnet will deactivate microhips within a 12 " radius of the magnet. If you don't know where the microchip(s) is/are, you could do all of your body bit by bit, by placing a couple of magnets in different places daily, moving them approx 9" inches each day, until you have eventually 'cleared' the whole body.

Apologies if you are already aware of this. I don't know if it works, but I believe it would be worth a try.

edit on 23-9-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join