It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full scale mind reading underway now on everyone!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
The fact that I'm in a state of 'non-thought' or hypnogogia at the point of onset makes me wonder if they can measure the brainwaves being produced, discern when I'm about to 'drop off' then 'crank up the sonic boom' to disrupt that process.

Such would actually be the most basic reaction to remote measurement/communication...if they have it. Which may mean that there is more of a selfish bias using the tech than there is consideration of the information encountered.

And if they can't get beyond such basic reactions then there is a problem with the people manning this tech...emphatically perhaps...

I would fire them...but that is me.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Hey there Memory Shock. I hope you didn't think I was referring to you as the one manipulated to secure ridicule from the community? My opinion of you is high - you're a lucid, intelligent guy. I worry for (and had been referring to) the OP, that he seems to have been manipulated into a state of confusion, and that he's clawing around trying to understand his predicament...

Regards,

The Fly.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

I hear that!

Have you tried ssl.scroogle.org...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Don't mention it. The tptb are working overtime to prevent information from flowing freely. I'm the antithesis for their ideal candidate for slave work unit.

If you have info that you come across on this subject, drop me a line and I would be grateful.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Hey there Memory Shock. I hope you didn't think I was referring to you as the one manipulated to secure ridicule from the community? My opinion of you is high - you're a lucid, intelligent guy. I worry for (and had been referring to) the OP, that he seems to have been manipulated into a state of confusion, and that he's clawing around trying to understand his predicament...

Regards,

The Fly.

Not in the least...I have appreciated your comments!

Perhaps at times though I do forget that some of the comments and opinions I post are largely inaccessible as my experience differs so much from the standard...so I may take this time to apologize if something I have posted is somewhat confusing.

I am always willing to clarify a thought if needed...

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Don't know if this phenomena is related, don't have first hand experience, but try Electronic Voice Projection at

atransc.org...

www.oberf.org...

- Necromanser

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
While I am a huge fan of cultivating awareness I feel the need to stipulate that EVP has some issues as an interactive phenomena for the general populace...

I do think that universal subliminals may be the obvious step forward when projecting why surreptitious remote communication was embarked upon in the first place, most 'intentional experiments' performed by anyone on a whim will likely result in their own Rorschach Test if you will...and misinterpretations may abound...

Two cents...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Perhaps you should get rid of your TV, Radios, Cell phones, computer etc. - surely that will help. I have no problems myself - good luck to ya!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
I wonder if this is just a joke to some people...or all of them...

I certainly wasn't joking. I think big corporations will find many uses for this kind of tehnology.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Psycontagious

hear, hear. Have a ball, dudes ! Just don't get too much of an inferiority complex.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
PS: Ads in the sky, next up. Then, the brain invasion attempt. Fail already.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D

Originally posted by MemoryShock
For the record, the tech is not one hundred percent. Influence is a better term than control.

I will continue to frustrate the men and women behind the curtain...much to their consternation unfortunately...

I tend to disagree, the brain is biological /chemical / electrical. (much like computers scientist are trying to make if they haven't already by the way) and can be easily controlled with the right frequencies / interface devices just as easily as the brain controls the body.

There is a difference between "brain" and "mind". They may be able to control the brain but they can only influence the mind. They can implant a thought but you do not have to believe it. They can cause 'dread' but you can override it. Mind over matter (brain).

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by theinsidebug

Would imagine any covert attempts to mess the mind are by remote devices. The watchers would only need to infuse the brain with enough nano robot like chemicals / oxides which act as antenna and relay the thoughts and sounds outwards / inwards. Just my 0.02 $.

I've read that this is what is being sprayed on by chemtrails.

NM

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Infinite Paradox

A very good point, and in line with my experience.

Thoughts are implanted - I reject them. 'They' don't give up easily, and may go on to implant a commentary such as: "Yeah but that's what you thought"...

My response? "No, I didn't". End of. I then distract myself with some other activity, or I hum a tune, say a prayer, put the kettle on or whatever. And I don't dwell on it. They INTEND for you to get distraught and concerned/confused about 'your' thoughts. Definition of a psychotic? Circular thoughts. Constant repetition of same thought patterns, combined with worry, fear, aggression or whatever - extreme emotional states induced by the circular thoughts.

From time to time you may find that your own brain has been conditioned to 'fill in the gaps' in terms of the logic they would ordinarily apply to the thought implantations, so watch that you don't 'go circular' on yourself by over-emphasising the expected attacks.

Don't give them the opportunity! Just reject it summarily, and move on.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Don't give them the opportunity! Just reject it summarily, and move on.

Exclamation point...

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The trolls have backed off!

Intimidated by the combined efforts of the 'implanted-dream team' following Necromanser's post on page 2, there's only been one BS post since that point... Truth wins!

It's an important thing to aim for - changing the mindset of ordinary people - let them know the way in which many people suffer at the hands of 'unbelievable' technologies (and tacitly manipulated psychiatric illnesses).

Fight on!

EDIT TO ADD - muchos gracias for the applause there Memory Shock! Points mean prizes...

edit on 18-9-2010 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
this is a scary thought. however my mind is thinking about the new ice age that we could enter anytime soon

Mod Edit: Please see Terms And Conditions Of Use 4) Advertising. Thank you - Jak

edit on 19/9/10 by JAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by trutherman

It's not that, they connect to see, it does happen. The best thing to do is not care at all.
about them.
It's a method of intimidation, you only care about people that are worth it. I don't judge them I just don't care about them, that is all. If there is someone that is worth the care then I will provide it. Who points fingers at you just give him a neutral face. You think you did something wrong ? that they tried to put the blame on it to make you sad or
take the blame, to make you feel ashame. You don;t have to take the blame, only if it's something in deed bad.
Like killing someone, or robing a bank or god who knows what, or robing someone on the street. The rest is "I don't care about you" you can spy all you like "I still don't care" so spying becomes obsolite.
No if there is someone worth bringing your heart into it, don't hesitate to do it, otherwise it's not worth it.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by trutherman
reply to post by cloudbreak

Well i hate to say it but im serious abiout it, as I have first hand experience being a target of these "people" if they can so be called.

Well, if this is true how come none of my criminally seditious or seditiously criminal friends and associates have been arrested or "taken out".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join