It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full scale mind reading underway now on everyone!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Ok,lets for the sake of argument, say that there is a machine or a series of machines that can read the minds of people, and it appear on a computer screen. The technology is very crude and probability is not very reliable.
The means to put something into the mind of someone, well that has been around for years, as it is a basic psychological technique of subliminal messaging.
But onto the mind reading machines. They are infaliable and are not accurate, as there are some belief systems that teach the person how to control the waking mind of the person. But if that is too much, then there is the other aspect of that, and that is to take the more Sci-fi way to protect yourself. If you think your mind is being read, simply think of a child hood song and repeat it over and over and over.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
pardon my paranoia
but what I find suspicious
is the OP just joined yesterday
and already has 20 posts
to start his own thread.
Does anybody smell agenda???

Hello boondock-saint and fellow paranoia mal-contents

I bring gifts:

www.lonestarconsultinginc.com...

for those longing to combat the trecherous A.I. EMF boogeymen.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
pardon my paranoia
but what I find suspicious
is the OP just joined yesterday
and already has 20 posts
to start his own thread.
Does anybody smell agenda???

What is seriously interesting is that I'm certain that about a week or two ago, I had some interactions with this same poster in another thread.

I think you're reversing his sign-up date. (edit) Or, BDS- you're still living in August. Time travel much?

I have nothing to say about the validity of the OP. Just wanted to point out the other thing.

edit on 13-9-2010 by sticky because: I added something after doing some research.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Read Surveillance Issues at www.surveillanceissues.com...

This has been going on for a long time. It's deployed worldwide to monitor and mind-control the masses....

Excepts from the website www.surveillanceissues.com...

Methods and Systems of Altering Consciousness
US Patent # 5,123,844. June 23rd, 1992
US Patent # 5,289,438. February 22nd, 1994
These systems stimulate the brain with different frequencies and wave forms to alter the subject's state of consciousness.

Electro Magnetic Field (EMF) monitoring/interference is one of the most insidious and secretive of all methods used by the agencies.

N.B. Similarly, EEG cloning feeds back the results of EMF monitoring in an attempt to induce emotional responses (e.g. fear, anger, even sleep etc.).

This could possibly work on certain members of a crowd or audience....again this could facilitate scams etc.

Dr Ross Adey concludes that all aspects of human behaviour can be affected, even controlled. He used 0.75 milliwatts per square centimetre of pulsed, modulated microwave at a frequency of 450 MHz.

Notably the Alaskan HAARP project (featuring the B.J.Eastland patented technology - U.S. patent #4,686,605, 11/4/87 - "Method and Apparatus for altering a region in the Earth's atmosphere, ionosphere or magnetosphere". AND others) also facilitates experiments in the disruption of human mental processes. It's the largest, most versatile radio frequency radiation transmitter in the world also allowing experimentation in weather "modification", wireless, electrical power beaming and communications "disruption". Its systems like this which could one day see attempts made to brainwash/control entire populations. And that is just as feasible as a wholesale nuclear holocaust.

Microwave Weapons
Twenty years ago a scientist, Allan Frey, found that if a microwave carrier were to be sliced and carried audio modulation, that modulation could be heard by someone in the signals path. The thin pulses of radio carrier wave cause currents to flow through the nervous system - the result is a remote transmission; no wires or contact is needed.

"A hearing system" U.S. patent #4,877,027, 31/10/89. Wayne Brunker.
"A hearing device" U.S. patent #4,858,612, 22/8/89. Philip L.Stocklin.

Eg. The latter involves microwaves aimed at the auditory cortex. A mike turns the sounds to electrical signals which are treated so as to provide multi frequency microwaves which are applied to the brain area. Whatever sound the mike picks up (like a voice) is relayed to the target.

The first known experiment with microwaved voices was conducted by Sharp and Grove in the early 70's. However, the Defence Intelligence Agency and ARPA (The Advanced Research Projects Agency) are principally to blame for the abuse of such technologies since. eg Project Pandora etc. The CIA's Langley Research Centre as well as an army of "mad" scientists working in Energy/Defence department labs across the U.S. are also responsible.

As with the NASA Apollo program, many of those originally involved were ex Nazi or Russian Cold war scientists (even WWII Japanese) recruited, regardless of their earlier crimes, to commit more crimes, this time for the U.S.A.

It's worth noting the reported experiments carried out in bygone days included The MKULTRA (mind control)/'___' experiments, germ and nuclear fallout testing (on military and civilian personnel), electro-shock treatment on institutional victims and so on. The U.S. Energy and Justice departments are now involved in such programs so the U.S. can escape violation of international defence/agency treaties. That's also why the "D" for "defence" was dropped from DARPA.

In any event, once a technology is labelled "Top secret-classified" they can use it any way they like on anyone. God Bless America.

Brain Wave Monitors / Analysers
Lawrence Pinneo, a neurophysiologist and electronic engineer working for my gay mother (a military contractor) is the first "known" pioneer in this field.
In 1974 he developed a computer system which correlated brain waves on an electroencephalograph with specific commands.

In the early 1990s, Dr Edward Taub reported that words could be communicated onto a screen using the thought-activated movements of a computer cursor.

(Currently under secrecy provisions; "Classified")
In 1994, the brain wave patterns of 40 subjects were officially correlated with both spoken words and silent thought. This was achieved by a neurophysiologist, Dr Donald York, and a speech pathologist, Dr Thomas Jensen, from the University of Missouri. They clearly identified 27 words / syllables in specific brain wave patterns and produced a computer program with a brain wave vocabulary.

It does not take much thinking to realise that the US agencies have access to a perfected version of this technology. In fact the relevant computers have a vocabulary in excess of 60,000 words and cover most languages.

In fact, the NSA's signals intelligence monitor the brainwaves of their targets by satellite and decode the evoked potentials (3.50Hz 5 milliwatts) that the brain emits.

So, using lasers / satellites and high-powered computers the agencies have now gained the ability to decipher human thoughts - and from a considerable distance (instantaneously).

How is it done?
The magnetic field around the head, the brain waves of an individual can be monitored by satellite. The transmitter is therefore the brain itself just as body heat is used for "Iris" satellite tracking (infrared) or mobile phones or bugs can be tracked as "transmitters". In the case of brain wave monitoring the results are then fed back to the relevant computers. Monitors then use the information to conduct a "conversation" where audible neurophone input is "applied" to the victim.

Human thought operates at 5,000 bits/sec but satellites and various forms of biotelemetry can deliver those thoughts to supercomputers in Maryland, U.S.A, Israel, etc which have a speed of 20 BILLION bits/sec each. These, even today, monitor millions of people simultaneously. Eventually they will monitor almost everyone...worse than any Orwellian "Big Brother" nightmare you could possibly imagine, only it will be a reality. Yet our world leaders, who know this, do nothing.

UPDATE (2005) - IBM's Blue Gene computer can reportedly process 227 trillion flops per second. Even if each calculation involved only one 'bit' of information, one such computer could process more information than five times the earth's total population... With supercomputers taking overt brain downloads within 40 years, total computer consciousness looms as an open threat for the future of mankind, just as, secretly, it already torments those victimised as covert targets of high tech brain monitoring technology.

Usually the targets are aware their brain waves are being monitored because of the accompanying neurophone feedback. In other words, the computer repeats (echoes) your own thoughts and then the human monitors comment or respond verbally. Both are facilitated by the neurophone.

NB Whilst the live/human comments are individualistic and unrelated to the victims own thought processes oftentimes the artificial intelligence involved will parrot standard phrases. These are triggered by your thoughts while the human monitors remain silent or absent.

To comprehend how terrible such a thorough invasion of privacy can be - imagine being quizzed on your past as you lie in bed. You eventually fall off to sleep, having personal or "induced" dreams, only to wake to the monitors commenting / ridiculing your subconscious thoughts (dreams).

If the ability to "brain scan" individuals expands from the million or so currently under scrutiny to include ALL inhabitants of the planet (as per the Echelon surveillance system which already monitors ALL private/commercial telecommunications) then no-one will ever be able to even think about expressing an opinion contrary to those forced on us by the New World Order. There will literally be no intellectual property that cannot be stolen, no writing that cannot be censored, no thought that cannot be suppressed (by the most oppressive/invasive means).

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by necromanser

Could not have said it better myself
Awesome, you rock necromanser. There is one point that I'd like to add.
"They" and or A.I. can make people see, hear, feel, smell, taste things that are not there and vice versa. "They" and or A.I. can make people do things normally never even considered by the "subjects" and make it seem like they wanted to do it. In worse case scenarios can even make people do many nasty things and then wipe memories thereof and then use those things to black mail them later on. All of that wirelessly. Einstein once said...................

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
For the record, the tech is not one hundred percent. Influence is a better term than control.

I will continue to frustrate the men and women behind the curtain...much to their consternation unfortunately...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by MemoryShock

If there is reality to this - the idea that people could invade the sanctity of my most treasured and sacred possession... my thoughts - then there are only two rational reactions I can have;

Either joke about it or go crazy.

I figure the joking option works best until such a time as I can find a way to defend myself or find the person or people who could be defiling me in this manner.

I never forget to laugh...the world is bigger than this and laughter is paramount...

My biggest fear is that I fail...but I dislike losing...so there ya go. Looking forward; I hope people start considering this topic more...

edit on Tue, 14 Sep 2010 00:31:45 -0500 by MemoryShock because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
For the record, the tech is not one hundred percent. Influence is a better term than control.

I will continue to frustrate the men and women behind the curtain...much to their consternation unfortunately...

I tend to disagree, the brain is biological /chemical / electrical. (much like computers scientist are trying to make if they haven't already by the way) and can be easily controlled with the right frequencies / interface devices just as easily as the brain controls the body.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

If you know it is happening then you either agree or disagree...and social constructs are most important for the foundation of these experiments...talking from experience.

They're trying to linearize behaviour...didn't work in this case and I am sure they never expected that I would try and trace them.

This 'weapon' is for all intents and purposes unaccountable...and whatever that means, the more the information gets out the more some may realize that voice to skull is really just another social outlet rather than control. And they have demonstrated that they can be pretty boring...despite the propriety...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

What you posted seems exactly what im experiencing. I hear the echo of my thoughts, they make knocks on my walls, and beam me with a loud high khz tone oscillator to keep me awake. And for typing this they are threatening my family and friends and me with death.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by trutherman
And for typing this they are threatening my family and friends and me with death.

I feared the same thing a decade ago...for what it is worth, it never happened and there is no reason for me to think it was anything but a fear...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Your post made reading this thread worthwhile.

Super effort to relay and commentate on all that info.

Much of what you describe I have experienced - I was assessed for schizophrenia but the tests concluded negative. Doctor suggested that I should practice techniques of mental discipline and focusing personal energy instead of medications or counseling. Hmm.

One thing which has recently started is the highly invasive technique I've started 'affectionately' calling the Sonic Boom. This occurs when I'm drifting off to sleep, or relaxing in the evening in my bed. It's a sudden, pressurised sensation - a resounding shockwave of audial stimulation - a 'sonic boom' inside my head. It lasts ten seconds or so, is extremely unnerving/uncomfortable, and the only reasons I can deduce for experimentation of this form are:

a) Disturb the test subject. No longer on the edge of sleep. Sleep deprivation?
b) A feedback test. The subject's reactions (brainwaves and actual reactions of waking up, jolting, panic etc) could be measured in a way similar to the rebound of sonar, helping to calibrate the targeting equipment.
c) Shocking the brain into a state of receivership - subliminals/brainwave inducement patterns as described in necromanser's post can be 'beamed in' more easily after a blast from 'whatever it is'.
d) A method of fear inducement.

I figure it must be something to do with EMF pulses or something. Worryingly, I guess these things could be aimed by satellite. They don't affect my wife, laying next to me in the bed. ???

Memory Shock - I noticed you're active on the thread - would you mind having a think about the above experiences and letting me know your conclusions?

Regards,

The Fly.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
Memory Shock - I noticed you're active on the thread - would you mind having a think about the above experiences and letting me know your conclusions?

Interesting, I have experienced something comparable to the 'Sonic Boom' but it wasn't jolting, only an increased audio of the ringing. And while it can last for a few seconds and as a tendency to overwhelm my attention/focus for a that time period (including moments of reflection afterward) it has never lasted nearly as long as ten seconds. As well, it as happened at various points throughout the day, including sleep periods (before falling asleep)...

I have always assumed that it was a reaction to thought processes or for the purpose of gaining attention.

The idea of it being a way to enhance the brain for a 'subliminal onslaught' is intriguing and perhaps not far fetched at all. But based on my perception, I would be more inclined towards Sleep Dep and fear induction...the fear induction which would lead to the acceptance/attention to any subliminals.

How often does this happen and how long as it been happening/frequency et cetera...?

Also, do you remember any of the specific thought patterns right before it happened? I try and focus on the type of thoughts during those time periods on the possibility it is in direct response to anything that is being measured by the penultimate they...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by trutherman
As we sit in our chairs watching tv, playing our video games, and everything else. There is a dark room somewhere which houses a secret weapon. Its a clandestine machine using a combination of a four process mind reading device which tracks pre-cognative and post cognative and also interestingly, mental images. It is used in combination with voice to skull technology as well as tone generators. The people who are behind this are not protecting america though, they are using it for mass brainwashing, they use it for harrassment, they use it for mind control, ultimate mind control. Those who discover its existence they dont stop following with this device, constantly barraging them with projected sound waves, non-stop. Its no doubt that this technology is being abused currently and I have no doubt that those who are victims of these attacks and strange anomalies might come forward and collectivise against this tyranny.

here are some links to check out from the "private" sector..
www.google.com...

How would you be aware of such a device if it indeed existed?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
How would you be aware of such a device if it indeed existed?

How would you be aware of such a device if you used it?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Thanks for the response - to answer your question, there seem to be no specific thoughts preceding the episode. In fact, now that I'm thinking along those lines, it actually occurs at a point when I would otherwise be transitioning from consciousness into the first stage of sleep. Following that clue, it would seem that sleep deprivation is a major factor in what's happening. I'm always completely shocked by it, as it literally rips my awareness back into wakefulness; it 'feels' artificial for want of a better way of describing it. The accompanying pressurisation makes me feel very much like there's some actual force at work; hence EMF pulses or whatever.

It does seem different to what you're describing as a gradual increase in intensity... The fact that I'm in a state of 'non-thought' or hypnogogia at the point of onset makes me wonder if they can measure the brainwaves being produced, discern when I'm about to 'drop off' then 'crank up the sonic boom' to disrupt that process.

My prior experience suggests that I've been subject to various brainwave-based interference technologies, including the inducement of dreams, the manipulation of emotional states, voice-to-skull, thought repetition (looping) etc.

After writing the above, I've had an epiphany concerning another experience that's been increasing in intensity lately: During the day, predominantly in the evening, I've been getting an overwhelming 'dread' sensation, that comes on with no apparent cause. Again, on reflection, it seems artificially induced, and I've realised that I read somewhere once about ULF (ultra low frequency) sound waves instilling this sort of fear in people. Accompanying the dread sensation are visual and auditory hallucinations (field distortions, not specific sounds/sights), which I also believe have been reported when testing subject response to ULF attacks.

I've read your threads Memory Shock, and I believe you and I share some common ground here - we're both lucid victims of some sort of technological onslaught; for what purpose - to what end? Are we simply a couple of guinea pigs amongst many - perhaps most are less lucid for various reasons and don't report on it as a result? Are we the test subjects in preparation for a HAARP event to be propagated against entire populations? Is it very specific satellite technology entirely unrelated to HAARP? Is it somehow permeating our environments via subversively manipulated items of technology in our homes? A combination of the above?

There's another point - it occurs either at home, or in places where we already know psy-manipulation takes place (eg shopping centres/malls) It doesn't happen when I'm out and about (usually, unless I sit still and 'tune in'). The sonic booms only occur at point of rest in bed - very still, able to pinpoint?

Much to think about...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Is the OP a victim of a conspiratorial experimentation program (as I believe ATS user Memory Shock and myself are).

If so, has he been manipulated to present a cartoonish version of the technology in an effort to secure ridicule in a community like ATS?

Let's face it, ATS is the only place that people like Memory Shock and myself can come to try and find any support...

OP - relax, focus your thoughts and engage in careful self-observation whenever you are alone at home. Listen to classical music whenever you're trying to relax or get some academic work done (on CD, not the radio). Find a good hobby that you can put all your energy into; rock climbing, mountain biking, football/soccer.

By all means play video games and watch movies, but try to avoid horror films and psychological thrillers, as these are frequently filled with subliminals which can have an adverse effect on people who are already suffering with these types of onslaught.

Join a community- do charity work in your spare time. Make a business plan; is there a shop selling cheap, high quality sportswear in your town? That's a good one, but of course it's all down to where you live and what's already in place.

I would advise anyone suffering in this way to volunteer in their spare time, to work for themselves, and to have active hobbies. Listening to recorded classical music while concentrating is a good way to get your mind 'on-side' and in accordance with what YOU want it to be doing. Study an academic course - though you may need some time using the above techniques before you feel confident that you can concentrate properly for such a thing.

Turn off (at the plug) ALL electrical items in your home each time you go to bed - except the CD player, which you should set to repeat on low volume throughout the night. NEVER accept a CD as a gift from someone you don't know. Same goes for DVDs, video games and items of technology.

Over time, you'll be more independent, more confident, less worried, and less subject to attacks. They probably won't ever go away completely - I've been 'suffering' for over fifteen years now and I'm not even 30 yet. But be comforted in knowing that you aren't alone, and one day - the perpetrators will get their come-uppance.

Regards,

The Fly.

PS - I don't know what your religious affiliations are if any, but I'm a member of an independent evangelical church. I don't get down there too often, but they firmly believe in the reality of these phenomena, and are more than willing to lay on hands and seek wisdom from above to help you progress. Find such a church if that suits you - I've discovered that the 'men in the little room' don't like it when you quote scriptures like "No weapon formed against you will prosper", and truly believe it. It makes me laugh when they try to loop that one!

Mind over matter, or quiet confidence in God? It's up to you; I know where I stand on the issue.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

I've endured this for 15 years on three different continents. I'll guarantee you that the weather is being manipulated just as they are manipulating the minds of the victims. Unfortunately, there is not much exposure to this except in the intelligence communities.
Undeniably, Russia has been working on this for at-least half a century and are in the forefront of this tech. If you need more info, lookup the phrase - woodpecker signal. What is more shocking is that there antenna coming up to read your thoughts throughout the world.
If you accept that there are extra dimensional entities working with governments and giving them technology to make a slave work unit out of you, then this whole thing becomes clear in the mind as to who is behind this. John Brodie and some others are documenting the facts of this in a movie called the Montauk Chronicles.

edit on 15-9-2010 by necromanser because: filling in details

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Necromanser - thanks for the 'heads-up' on the woodpecker thing; I'll have a look into that soon, along with Montauk (I have some basic knowledge of the Montauk Project already, but not too much - definitely worth another look-see)

I've added both yourself and Memory Shock as friends; if you want to add me I think we could all bounce ideas around quite comfortably in collaborative threads at some point in the future.

Regards,

The Fly.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
If so, has he been manipulated to present a cartoonish version of the technology in an effort to secure ridicule in a community like ATS?

I won't let that happen.

Truly...my life has taken from me the capacity to be 'normal'...and I want to be.

That is my dissociates degree. Ego to me says it is a shame that I get such minimal input...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join