It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if: Everyone is Atheists and scientists that eats only animals, not plants

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
What's happens is there's species where every single member of this species is Brilliant Scientists-Atheists that didn't just exceptionally materialistic and greedy, but also only eats animals, not plants as their bodies are modified to eats only animals, not plants

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I don't understand where your coming from here. Are you trying to challenge Atheist and scientist?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I can't follow what you are saying and/or asking. I guess I don't get your whole point--youir OP is hard to understand.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
DAMN YOU ATHIEST AND SCIENTIST!

*shakes fist*

I have no clue what you're talking about.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

The unholy trinity:
Atheist = carnivore
Scientist = atheist
Carnivore = scientist

or:
Atheist = scientist
Carnivor = atheist
Scientist = carnivore

^ I've been using that emoticon today, more often than usual.

What happens? Rock, paper, scissors!

Rock = atheist
Paper = scientist
Scissors = carnivore

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Originally posted by 547000

The unholy trinity:
Atheist = carnivore
Scientist = atheist
Carnivore = scientist

or:
Atheist = scientist
Carnivor = atheist
Scientist = carnivore

^ I've been using that emoticon today, more often than usual.

What happens? Rock, paper, scissors!

Rock = atheist
Paper = scientist
Scissors = carnivore

That unholy trinity can turns earth into lifeless world populated by nothing but race of Carnivorous Superhuman intelligences(aside from viruses and anaerobic bacteria)

edit on 9/9/2010 by masonicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

I still don't know where you're coming from. Atheist and scientist don't believe in the Trinity or have one.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon
That unholy trinity can turns earth into lifeless world populated by nothing but race of Carnivorous Superhuman intelligences(aside from viruses and anaerobic bacteria)

Viruses and bacteria are Carnivorous, Superhuman intelligences? What planet are you really talking about? I thought God did a bang-up job of renedering the Earth lifeless in that story about the Ark.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Viruses and bacteria are Carnivorous, Superhuman intelligences? What planet are you really talking about? I thought God did a bang-up job of renedering the Earth lifeless in that story about the Ark.

Not always, there's races of Carnivorous aliens with Superhuman intelligence where our oxygen is poison for them and their technology level is more than sufficient to makes them appear godlike and the reason they turns our planet lifeless is for terraforming

edit on 9/9/2010 by masonicon because: unknown reason

edit on 9/9/2010 by masonicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Are you insane? I don't get what you're talking about here! When did Atheist become aliens?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I like science and meat! In fact science and meat are two of my favorite things! And yet I am partial to oxygen as well...

Hrm, could you reconnect these dots for me again. I seem to have lost track of what all this is supposed to add up to.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Not always, there's races of Carnivorous aliens with Superhuman intelligence where our oxygen is poison for them and their technology level is more than sufficient to makes them appear godlike and the reason they turns our planet lifeless is for terraforming

Why do they need to live here? What would terraforming serve? Couldn't they just be happy with the meat already on the planet? You said they are godlike. Surely they have spacesuit technology or could alter their physiology in such a way as to render oxygen non-toxic. They only need to come grab whatever meat is at hand, be it human, bovine, water moccasin, etc. and prepare it in their own kitchen.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

I like science and meat! In fact science and meat are two of my favorite things! And yet I am partial to oxygen as well...

Hrm, could you reconnect these dots for me again. I seem to have lost track of what all this is supposed to add up to.

People like them are tends to like both Heavy Metal and techno combined in terms of musical tastes and some scientists wants to evolves people into Carnivorous super genius

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Ooook

I still have no idea what the OP is talking about

Can someone else enlighten me?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

People like them are tends to like both Heavy Metal and techno combined in terms of musical tastes and some scientists wants to evolves people into Carnivorous super genius

I know someone that likes mushrooms though.

But, all seriousness aside, it takes alot of meat to support a big brain that appreciates both heavy metal and techno.

Is this somehow a play on "fleshing-out" a theory?

edit on 9/9/2010 by EnlightenUp because: 4 teh lulz

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Ok, let me get this straight :

Everyone = Atheists
Scientist = eats only animals, not plants
This thread = makes no dang sense

I put it into babelfish, and here's the translation :

Let's say there is a species that consists of brilliant, carnivorous, scientists who practice atheism. These scientists are not materialistic or greedy. They practice eating only meat due to their bodies being modified for such.

Ok....um.....still don't get the point of this.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   

How freaky is this!!??!! I like heavy metal and techno!!! Add that to the meat, oxygen, science thing and it all surely means something!

And even though I am pretty darned smart I still don't quite follow...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Just to be clear I'm not the only one who hasn't got a clue what the OP is rambling about?
I haven't had my second coffee yet so maybe it does all make sense.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Wait.......so the brilliant scientists are trying to create a superhuman race of atheist, meat-eating, techno-loving, heavy metal-listening beings?! This is great! We will surely be able to defeat any enemy that comes our way!

Weapons? Guns? Pfft.....we've got thousands of bose speakers blowing out Fatboy Slim and Manowar simultaneously. . . and just wait until you see our devil horns and beef jerky drones coming right at you, all fists and elbows!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I enjoy oxygen, meat, and music. Better kill me now before I turn over the world to my alien brothers!

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3 >>

join