The Astonishing $27.5 Trillion Leo Wanta Story...America's lifeboat? Your Money.

page: 1

join

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Has anyone else heard about the "The Wanta Trillions"?

Seems to me this could solve America's economy if brought to more people's attention.

THIS IS TRUELY DYNAMITE STUFF...A ticking timebomb, I urge people to research this.

Trying to get the Leo Wanta story published in an American newspaper or broadcast on a television station is like trying to fight a grizzly bear with pocket knife. And trying to get top U.S. officials to talk, those high ranking officials caught with their scummy hands in the trillion dollar cookie jar, is like trying to get a cheating husband to admit he used the mortgage money on a hooker.

But what's even more disturbing than watching the guilty parties squirm is that every member of the U.S. Congress, including the so-called friends of the patriot movement, are not even bothering to help the American people recover trillions and nab the criminals when, all of them know all too well, the Wanta story holds the key to the Illuminati's $27.8 trillion dollar financial treasure chest.

Simply put, if they know about the Wanta story, they should do something about it. And if they say they don't know, they are either on the take or should leave Congress for being a blubbering idiot not capable of representing the people in a true and honest fashion.

So, in a nutshell, the sad story in America is highlighted extremely well by Wanta's efforts to repatriate $4.5 trillion to revitalize the economy. And as incredible as it sounds it's a rather simple story of how Americans from the very top levels of power to the lower echelon covert idiot-operatives are selling out their country and their people for a piece of the illegal trillion dollar pie uncovered by Ambassador Wanta, a honorable man who refuses to bow down to the likes of the Bush and Clinton crime families.

Before updating the latest in the Wanta trillions, remember every reader and every citizen has one choice when it comes to this story, a story that is true, verifiable and correct beyond normal legal standards of truth. The one choice is as follows:

Be a true patriot and help America or be complicit in taking or allowing the criminals to steal trillions from the American people.

Now the latest in the Wanta story from at home and abroad: - www.rense.com...

And Here (for article below):- www.rense.com...

The Story Of Leo Wanta
'The 27.5 Trillion Dollar Man'
The Key Question Looms: Will The Illuminati Banksters Get the Money First
Or Will The American People Get It, As Wanta Is Legal Guardian And
Trustee On Behalf Of The People Of The United States

According to a 2003 federal court ruling by a courageous judge from Virginia, Wanta has been authorized as legal guardian of the vast sum of money made from profits at the end of the Cold War. In one of the most important stories of our time, Wanta holds the 'finacial key' to the vast criiminal Illuminati banking network and he says with the help of the American people their system can be destroyed.

By Greg Szymanski
3-26-6

www.arcticbeacon.com...

Additional info here - www.newswithviews.com...

I would be interested in hearing anyone elses take on this story and any additional, up to date info as well.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

Something doesn't smell right with this story, though admittedly, I'm not familiar with it at all (which is also why I'm not entirely trusting it). According to the articbeacon, this whole issue is tied in with the Vatican and illuminati. He also talks about the Vatican assassinating Honest Abe. That very well could be the case, though that doesn't mean this story is any more accurate. Furthermore, I can't seem to find any evidence beyond a few blogs and the word of the authors. Am I missing something here? Is there anyway to see the court ruling or a news clipping from the ruling? Why has RT not picked up on this story, are they implicated too?

--airspoon

edit on 8-9-2010 by airspoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Heres more on him it sound real.
wanta

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I can assure you this is a true story, probably one of the biggest unreported...

Who's Leo Wanta--27.5 Trillion of Your Money?

Consider this, the entire collapse or destabilisation of the American economy was planned & has been designed to completely wipe out the middle class? Think those stimulus checks have really made a difference to the American economy? They could, if the amounts were larger. What about pumping 27.5 Trillion into the economy? 27.5 trillion dollars that belongs to Americans. Apparently it's deliberately being kept out of the economy...but by who & why?

Enter the 27.5 trillion dollar man---

Who's Leo Emil Wanta, aka known as the $27.5 Trillion Dollar Man. Some of the new revelations made by researcher and writer, Alf Mendes, claim Wanta had close business ties with Bush Sr. and was involved in money laundering activities with the infamous Marc Rich.

Wanta, a Treasury agent under President Reagan, came on the public scene, depicting himself as a "White Knight", riding a white horse with saddle bags full of trillions of stolen off-shore money.

The only problem, he said, was the evil Bush administration was blocking his money and money he was going to direct back to the American people, as Reagan prescribed when Wanta was assigned the task of destabilizing the Russian ruble at the end of the Cold War, now amounting to trillions of dollars in hundreds of scattered off-shore back accounts.

The former Treasury agent also said publicly he was fighting the evil New World Order and at serious odds with the last three Presidential administrations, who he said had stolen hundreds of trillions of dollars earmarked for the American people.

In order to get some reparations, eight months ago Wanta supposedly entered into a written agreement with the Bush administration to repatriate $4.5 trillion dollars in which approximately $1.5 trillion would be tax payments for the U.S. Treasury with the remaining money to be used to jump start the American economy.

However, in eight months not one red cent has surfaced with Wanta going underground and not speaking to the press while his spokesman, Ameri-Trust Treasurer Michael C. Cottrell and London writer Christopher Story continue to blame the delay in honoring the Wanta settlement on the stubbornness and criminal behavior of the entire Bush cabinet.

LEO WANTA AND THE FUTURE OF AMERICA:

The future of the global banking system and America hangs in the balance - in the hands of Leo Wanta:

tekgnosis.typepad....../09/urgent_wanta_pl.html

UNITED STATES TO FORFEIT TRILLIONS MORE IN TAX PAYMENTS

Monday 2 October 2006 16:37
www.worldreports......./27_united_states_to_for

Friday, September 15th, 2006
White House: ‘We’ll Do What We Goddam Please’

FOUL-MOUTHED WHITE HOUSE STAFFER REVEALS CONTEMPT FOR WANTA AND THE LAW

DECISIVE POST-DEFAULT MEASURES NOW IN HAND TO RECALL THE $70+ TRILLION
www.rinf.com...

Letter to the White House from Leo Wanta:
saba.fateback.com...

www.proliberty.com...

archive.newsmax.com... ... 3006.shtml

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Not Nesara again this has been on websites like God Like Productions and Rumour mill news for years and whilst Christopher Stories epic tales of global corruption and Benjamin Fulfords Chinese ninjas have been quite entertaining neither Leo Wanta or Count St Germain or any others out there with all these trillions have ever achieved anything,its all a never ending story like the quest for the gold of El Dorado or the Holy Grail-myth.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
Not Nesara again this has been on websites like God Like Productions and Rumour mill news for years and whilst Christopher Stories epic tales of global corruption and Benjamin Fulfords Chinese ninjas have been quite entertaining neither Leo Wanta or Count St Germain or any others out there with all these trillions have ever achieved anything,its all a never ending story like the quest for the gold of El Dorado or the Holy Grail-myth.

How can you put this man in the same catagory as those you mentioned?

He was a US diplomate for many years?

One must seriously ask, "why has he "never achieved anything" as you put it?

Maybe the amount of money involved has something to do with it?

www.newswithviews.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
According to Tom Heneghan, Wanta and Obama have finally signed off for the release of the funds:

blogs.myspace.com...

blogs.myspace.com...

Hoaxed? Hard to tell.......

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Where will they end up, whose pocket will they fall into?
Unless people keep on top of this and support Leo Wanta, I have suspicions the funds will be absconded.

Time tells all.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Almost right on cue with the foreclosure gate story we have a Leo Wanta thread. A Nesara thread will of course follow.

As I've said multiple times before, it seems like every time an issue of major economic importance pops up, like foreclosure gate, we see either a Wanta or NESARA thread.

It's understandable why they do though. There is a part in of all of us that likes to believe that at least some things happen in the shadows that could benefit us. Beware in these two topics though, digging down the rabbit hole, on these multiple times in the past has always eventually led to some one asking for money to help with the cause.

The timing of these threads probably deserves a thread itself. I think i saw my first wanta thread on rmn maybe 10 years ago, during the tech wreck. Is it simply charlatans trying to make a buck when people are looking for someone to save them? Or is it something more sinister to distract from other discussions going on in the alternative media?

I'm pretty sure I came across this story on Rense and other conspiracy themed sites almost everytime something big is going on economically.
edit on 13-10-2010 by jefwane because: To add last paragraph

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I guess since Christopher Story is dead you think its okay to spread this. Anyone who wants to really find out about Leo Wanta should check his old site.

Wanta is hardcore NWO. The funds their talking about consist of stolen gold and tax reciepts.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Not that anyone is following this thread any more...I'll add this to the thread as an update.

"UNITED States of America – It can now be reported that the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the U.S. Treasury and the U.S. State Department (absent the current U.S. Secretary of State) have come to an agreement on the final implementation of the Wanta-Reagan-Mitterrand Protocols aka a bilateral agreement on taxation that was directly ordered by the U.S. Supreme Court today, 10-31-12."

visit the link - ______beforeitsnews/alternative/2012/11/trillions-in-wanta-funds-now-set-to-flow-into-us-treasury-2488936.html

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Just learned of Leo Wanta via a podcast - really interesting story!

Evidently he worked in the Reagan Administration and helped bring about the downfall of the USSR via foreign exchange puts on the Russian Ruble. Evidently Reagan & French President Mitterand invested over $180 billion dollars on betting the Ruble would go down & that money compounded into 27.5 Trillion. Leo Wanta was the mastermind & he wants to re-patriot that money to the US Treasury. But Bush Sr. & Junior, Bill & Hillary Clinton and Henry Paulson got involved.

If true easily the largest conspiracy of this century - found his biographer's blog on Leo/Lee Wanta with some pretty good documentation. Pretty good stuff in there from Vince Foster to 9/11.

Leo Wanta

edit on 28-11-2012 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join