It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Mysteries video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I don't know if this video has been posted before or has anyone has seen this video. But this is one of the best videos on the 9/11 conspiracy I ever seen!

Google Video Link

A FEMA photographer taking pictures of Ground Zero wondered why so MANY steel beams were jutting from neighborhood buildings. What shot pieces of the towers all the way across the street? This documentary provides a detailed analysis of Fox News’ daily programming and minute-by-minute breakdown of their regular scheduling. Commentary from Fox News’ previously hired employees provides further insight to how stories are chosen. Why they are chosen, and dissection of several different methods of delivering the story to the audience to invoke desired reactions.

edit on 8-9-2010 by Romantic_Rebel because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2010 by Romantic_Rebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The video is not emending for me. Here is the link you can check out! Thanks

video.google.com...#

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Keep in mind, when watching, that Sofia (who made 9/11 Mysteries) has been proven to have inserted explosive noises in at least one of the clips she uses.

Rick Siegel, who is himself allegedly a truther, discovered that Sofia had not only used his clips without permission, she had also inserted fake background sounds (most notably explosions).

www.rfcexpress.com...

There's a video on youtube somewhere as well, comparing Rick Siegel's original clip with that found in 9/11 Mysteries.

Makes you wonder what else Sofia made up

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Sofia may well have inserted noises or other stuff.....but tbh you could watch most of that with the sound off and realise we've been fed a load of sh*t by the "OFFICIAL STORY"
Its really sad that no one will ever be brought to justice for these atrocities.
It goes to show that TPTB have every confidence in Human gullibility......Broad daylight in front of millions, now that is scary...what next ?

Good find on the vid found it interesting.

Remember "Keep your eyes and mind open" im a truther but i dont believe everything......

"a giant holograph you say.....Yeah I agree that was definitely no plane"

top topics

join