It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Guided Meditation for Relaxation and De-Stress

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
PODcast:

Guided Meditation for Relaxation and De-Stress

And yes I screwed up the ATS intro, lol

Background music is Canon in D, by Pachelbel

This is a 20 to 30 minute guided meditation for complete relaxation in our chaotic world, it's my first attempt so be gentle. Many of us yearn for something, but we are never quite sure what exactly it is. We search and we constantly put ourselves in stressful situation trying to achieve. This recording is for everyone who needs a break, a rest, and to recharge your inner spirit. Hope it works out well for you.

length: 29:44
file: atsppod_3362.mp3
size: 16559k
feed: atsp

edit on 9-9-2010 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I have to give anyone a S@F for attempting to bring light and comfort to this stressful world we live in.

Personally, the voice was too loud for me, I enjoyed the music and could meditate to it for sure. To have a voice interfere for me is too close to hypnosis, and this being a CT forum need I say more? LOL.
Who me stressed?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thanks antar I will adjust the voice levels and resubmit. I appreciate the feedback.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I wanted to let you know you have a beautiful voice btw. keep on bringing in the light my friend.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Hey thanks for that relaxation podcast. I use relaxation techniques everyday to calm down and balance my world to its original point not loosing my begining and end. Relaxation makes me feel better at any time of the day, and makes me gain energy to go forward in life to accomplish my goals. I have designed my own methods I know what works for me and the effects it produces on my life because I know me, I know how I act towards things and what my reaction will be so I make decisions based on what is good or bad or if I need that effect at the moment.
I believe every home should have a relaxation package to use whenever is posible to regain consciesness of what purposes are you pursuing in life and what situations you are able to change.
Relaxation is very efficient to the point of curing diseases, caused by overload of stress that concives thoughts of malformation of ideas that have nothing to do with reality making the person sick to depend on outside factors to create a healthy state. Controling our thoughts using relaxation is very creative and provides a sense of achievements.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I flagged your thread.... what a wonderful thing to offer to the members...

Too many stresses and worries these days, this was so very thoughtful of you... I will try this... thank you very much..

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Keep of the good work.

Its appreciated. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
i can;t listen to this now because i am at work but i plan on it later. i have been thinking a lot about meditation and what benefits it can have on day to day life and life as a whole. Im overall happy with life have a decent job a awesome wife and two amazing kids, but still feel incomplete and lost. outside of my home i am a pretty bitter person that tends to put up walls to avoid any sorta of contact with other people whether it be verbal or physical. would like to look in my self and reflect on my life past present and future, and search for meaning and answeres. Is that asking to much out of meditation? idk, if you have any tips for a noob i will be glad to hear them.

I look forward to listening. peace

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Thank you ever so much for sharing,

I feel liberated, free, loving and compassionate.

Peace

new topics

top topics

join