It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Koran has been burnt before, Why the fuss?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Search youtube and you will find it's been done many times before... Why all the fuss now??
conspiracy!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
It is indeed a conspiracy. A nasty one, and I hate that word but it is, dirty, underhanded, dangerous, callous, you name it. Not good for any of us human beings, IMO. love.Thanks.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by matt4GA

i don't want my tax dollars paying for measures that need to be taken to arrest and convict those who might act out against this group, and i don't want my tax dollars paying for protecting those who are antagonizing and purposefully aggrevating another group.

there are better ways to spend our tax dollars and manhours in more productive ways, rather than more destructive ways.

how much of the national budget is spent on this? how much has the military and FBI invested $$ into this burning the Koran?

i don't care if they burn the book. but, in all honesty, did they actually read it before burning it? do they know what they are burning?

For christians who like to burn the Koran i would say,
christians' christ taught to treat thy neighbor as you yourself would like to be treated. yet, not all christians treat everyone the same and treat everyone identically. just goes to show us that those who claim to be christian do not necessarily do what christ taught, or everyone would be getting the same treatment. by that logic, every christian who is not treating everyone else the same exact identical way is an anti-christ (doing the opposite of jesus's teachings). i know not every christian, or everyone, likes to get treated the same way i like to get treated.

-et

edit on 8-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: correct spelling error

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by matt4GA
Search youtube and you will find it's been done many times before... Why all the fuss now??
conspiracy!

www.youtube.com...

Its is a perfect time to put the Islamic world against the American public . Oh look, Iran is getting nukes.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
There was no fuss either about South Park's depiction of the prophet Mohammed in the episode Super Best Friends, aired on July, 4, 2001-- pre 9-11 and before the hubbub over the Danish cartoons.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
If this guy wants to Burn a book, more power to him... we live in a country where your (at this time) free to burn any book you wish... I don't see people get this worked up when, people burn up the Flag?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by wutone

Originally posted by matt4GA
conspiracy!

www.youtube.com...

Its is a perfect time to put the Islamic world against the American public . Oh look, Iran is getting nukes.

yes agreed, perfect timing... I like how you phrased it as well... very nice.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Its all about inciting hate to manifest violence that wasn’t necessary but necessary to cause an event to justify a giant power grab and revoke basic American and human rights due to the failing American trust in its government.

Meaning: PSYOP

edit on 9-9-2010 by AzoriaCorp because: better choice of words

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
A psyop eh? It's out of control for sure...

top topics

join