It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Koran Burning: Muslim Groups Vow Retaliation

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I almost pissed myself laughing when I saw that Pastor sat typing away at his computer with a gun on his desk. That was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

Maybe some of you should ask yourselves why this would need to be part of some massive conspiracy. This pastor's mind is no more warped than some of yours. Take your foil hats off and stop trying to make your lives more interesting by believing your own crap. The only brainwashing here is being done by you to yourselves.

If -anything- this is a conspiracy to get the Muslims on-side, it's a pretty pathetic attempt at the opposite. Consider that the Pastor backs off following outcry by the public, religious leaders, the Secretary of State and now the President. Yay tolerance yay freedom yay America.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

I like those little signs Pastor Terry Jones is standing alongside. 'Islam Is The Devil'. Well I got a newsflash for that Extremist Christian idiot!

The Islamic religion is basically the Christian religion with some differences obviously. Islam was created 300 years or so after Christianity. It's all based on the same fictional book aka the Bible!!

As well as the Koran he might as well burn the bible!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by vox2442
Interesting to note that even the Muslim extremists have enough class not to suggest burning bibles.

Talk about class! Blowing people up, beheading heretics and passing on death threats to those who question their religion are much more preferable than burning a book that is considered Holy?

-----

What a shame that the delusional views of a few Extremists on all sides of the religious spectrum could end up causing WW3 by sensationalising these acts of stupidity

edit on 9/9/2010 by Dark Ghost because: ETA

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
anjem choudary hahahaha what a donkey

bring it choudary you muppet, still hiding from the EDL.
If i ever see choudary i am going to knock his crooked teeth down his throat and set his bin laden beard on fire.

The guy is sick in the head seriously.

just seen a protest on the news. Oh im so scared 50 asylum seekers outside US embassy in edinburgh, the workers must be qualking in their boots.

Bearded peadophile freaks BRING IT

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ElijahWan

I want a play by play description of the following!

When someone says "Islam is EVIL" You stated that this would bring new recruits.. I fail to see the connection..

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
INTERPOL issues global alert for increased terror threat 'on innocent people' if Quran burning in U.S. goes forward http://(link tracking not allowed)/ayhLrm

So this is the religion of peace?
Threatening peaceful people with death over a book burning, which is not against any law in North America?
So, if a group of people decide to burn bibles are Christians going to threaten them with death? I think not.
As this progresses we will see many liberals defending the rights of muslims and islam but those same people not defending our basic constitutional rights to live free of oppression.

edit on 9-9-2010 by habfan1968 because: edited by me to say i am not sure how to post the link to the breaking news link

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
This could very well be the act that puts world war 3 over the edge.

And that is EXACTLY what Israel wants !!!!
I would not be surprised if Zionists weren't behind
this escapade as we all know the anti-Semitic
public opinion has been increasing ever since
Israel's terror network was exposed.
So how does Israel get it's
support back???

You're looking at it !!!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
"Those who begin by burning books will end by burning people."
Heinrich Heine

burning books start wars

oh I'm sorry we're already at war
aren't we??? In 2 countries.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by threelions
anjem choudary hahahaha what a donkey

bring it choudary you muppet, still hiding from the EDL.
If i ever see choudary i am going to knock his crooked teeth down his throat and set his bin laden beard on fire.

The guy is sick in the head seriously.

just seen a protest on the news. Oh im so scared 50 asylum seekers outside US embassy in edinburgh, the workers must be qualking in their boots.

Bearded peadophile freaks BRING IT

Ah, but he did have some clever points in his video didnt he ! About how we now worship intellectual concepts (instead of the old 'idols') and how Buckingham palace might be a better and more purposeful landmark if it didnt house a Monarch and was instead a hospital.

He was well spoken (better than some other 'english' people ive come across) and he didnt really say anything offensive.

Which bit wound you up ? Was it just his beard ?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I cannot believe the pope hasn't said anything about this (unless I may have missed it)

no sarcasm

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by BiGGz
I cannot believe the pope hasn't said anything about this (unless I may have missed it)

no sarcasm

what would you expect him to say???

Islam will not go to heaven
no matter how many martyrs
they have!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Why is this being percieved as national? It's 31 people, tops. They shouldn't even burn a state flag over this. Maybe a Denny's menu or something, I don't know.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by bargoose
The Quran, the Bible, the Baghavad gita. They all teach the same principles.Theyre all Holy books from God.

Not really.

The Qu'ran was stolen from the pagan religions of the time. It was stolen from the Jews and Christians as well. Badly stolen. Muhammad got a lot wrong when he took it and claimed 'revelations'. There is nothing holy about the Qu'ran. It is just a manual from a nut who claimed divine revelations in order to control people - control them politically by convincing them he had a direct link to God. It's terrible that so many people buy into this.

The Bible, at least the Old Testament, has many of the same problems. Much of it was taken from ancient Summerian texts. The names were changed, but the stories were the same. Some was taken from the Egyptians. Heck, David didn't write the Psalms. Those came from Akenatons pagan hymns to his sun god. The 10 commandments ... 9/10 of them are directly from the Egyptian Book of the Dead - which Moses would have been well versed in. Adam and Eve? Science has proven this wrong. etc etc

Baghavad Gita? Dunno. I just started looking into that so I can't comment.

Wow - let me deal with your first sentence/pile of bs, I need not go further:

"The Qu'ran was stolen from the pagan religions of the time".

Wasn't it the case that the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) removed the idols from the Kaba and preached worship of the Allah (SWT) the One true God. Now, it's not important if you believe that or not, but that's the fact of the matter. There is no compulsion is religion. Truth stands clear from falsehood. I was gonna ask what you think Muhammad (SAW) got wrong, but it doesn't matter.

Don't forget, the Quran challenges 'smart' people like yourself, to produce something similar to it or a chaper of it, and you can disprove it. Think about the size of the favour you'd be doing to mankind if you could do that. But I think the extent of your powers stops at typing such nonsense. :-)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
childrensbooks.about.com...

gee, wonder if all the harry potter fans got together and started threatening violence about them burning the harry potter books....
would the pres, the fbi, the dept of defense, and all the rest step in and stop that???

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join