It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bye bye Bush!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I found a nice list most of you may be interested in o.O. Follow the link below. I cannot verify the validity of the following information so I'll leave that up for you guys to debate.

www.tilenut.com...

Enjoy

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
My Uncle who was a Shriner/Mason and who passed away on the 13th met with John Kerry this last spring in Roanoke along with the rest of the Shriners there in Roanoke and according to my Aunt, Kerry is the annointed one for the presidency this time around, at least in the Masonic Circles.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   

[edit on 2004-7-2 by Teknik]

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackout
I cannot verify the validity of the following information so I'll leave that up for you guys to debate.
www.tilenut.com...
Enjoy

Hi Blackout

No dis', and perhaps this is a good time to bring this fact file up

But, this was emailed ' 12 months ago as a joke.

12 months later...IT AIN'T NO JOKE
Sanc'.
edit, Rumsfeld,
#1 "GO MASSIVE"
#2 "Dancing in the streets"

[edit on 22-6-2004 by sanctum]

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Well, that is just a plethera of info. As an undecied voter myself (still keeping my eye on Gary Nolan, Liberaterian candidate) I must say that Bush is pretty much doing the work of destroying his credibility more than an democratic party could ever do.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackout
I found a nice list most of you may be interested in o.O. Follow the link below. I cannot verify the validity of the following information so I'll leave that up for you guys to debate.

www.tilenut.com...

Enjoy

"And why is all of this true while I'm keeping my true actions a secret? Because it is 'unpatriotic' to question your president." - George W. Bush

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
There has never been a presidant that has not been reelected during wa This election will be no diffrent. I hope I am wrong. But it done not matter, How do you pick from two evils, cant say one is more so. Evil is evil.

new topics

top topics

join