It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird dream at an United States VS. Hezbollah soccer championship match

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I just got up 30 minutes ago. This dream was so weird I don't even know what I lucid dreamed but it was awesome. The U.S. soccer team is finally in the championships. Our rival team turns out to be Hezbollah. Not Lebanon. Because I saw the players wearing Hezbollah logos and colors. I don't speak Arabic or French but the news channels were showing clips of a speech from a team member. The day of the match I'm on my way to a big stadium. For some reason I know I have this weird supper power of flying. I quickly grab the fire hose and then spray all of our supporting audience with some red liquid. A few people on their side was spayed as well. The audience was segregated by team. When I fished my job I started to make loud monkey sounds. The people sprayed followed my command. Everyone was happy and the people on the other side were terrified.

Can someone tell me what I just dreamed here??

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
congratulations, you've just dreamed the most inspiring, deeply emotional and insanely prophetic dream one quite well-known ATS minigun-prophet could ever dream of. *bows to your inner wisdom*

seriously, second line? naaah.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

Really? Do you know what it means?
Second line baby!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Haha, that's great.

Try making the same monkey sound's as in your dream next time you see a crowd of people and see what happens.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Now there would be some serious crowd violence at that match

West Ham Vs Milwall is bad enough as it is

edit on 9-9-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
When I fished my job I started to make loud monkey sounds.

What's wrong with making monkey sounds?

I wish my job was fishing...

Quote Monkeys, not just for selective use anymore...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
If you were lucid dreaming, then why did you not change the dream to something you could understand?

My interpretation: The red liquid sprayed on your side means that many will die in a confrontation with Hezbollah. The fact that you were spraying the liquid means you will be a commander in this conflict and will willingly sacrifice your comrades for the immediate victory. Hezbollah will be terrified of your terrific hosemanship.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

That's the fun of it! It's more then a dream. It's like the twilight zone. Different dimension with only my spirit. I love being in control and interacting people in my dreams. The people always seem so interesting.

new topics

top topics

join