It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

self-healing?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I have no doubt our mind can interact with our bodies in ways almost unimaginable but when people start talking about vibrating and frequencies I get lost.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

If i am not wrong you are dutch, no? I am german so could you tell me the title in the language you are talking about?

Btw, really... have a look into my thread series. It deals alot with the healing issue too and there are lessons, meditations and much other stuff in it too...

Oh how funny! Just in the moment i wanted to write this here you wrote the u2u! Synchronity is ahead...!
you can also write this in my thread. I would love to see you in there!
(Then i will give you my answer to it, too...
)

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i.

Jim

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

Yes I'm dutch,
the booktitle is in English though "quantum touch".

I've been reading your threads for the last hour, but I'll go further on that in your threads

In the mean time I'm happy to 'report' that my kidney stones are gone and I kept up my meditations (the ones from the book) and feeling better then ever again.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
I have no doubt our mind can interact with our bodies in ways almost unimaginable but when people start talking about vibrating and frequencies I get lost.

If you'd like to know more about frequencies or understand it a bit better I really want to sugest the threads of JimIrie (links are in his signature, see two posts above this one).
He did a good job on explaining things in a clear and simple way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join